五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight.
唉 抱歉 我跟不上妳们
Ugh. Sorry. I can't keep up with you.
妳跳得很好
You were doing great.
我学华尔兹就已经够困难的了
I'm having enough trouble learning the waltz.
阿莱克莎 妳是公主
Alexa, you're a princess.
这意味着妳什么都做得好
Which means you're good at everything.
所以人人老是告诉我
So everyone keeps telling me.
别担心 妳今晚会做得很好的
Don't worry. You'll do great tonight.
会见分晓
We'll see.
谢谢大家 回头见好吗?
Thanks, guys. I'll see you around, okay?
再见 阿莱克莎
Bye, Alexa.
再见
Bye.
我想妳跳得很美
I thought you danced beautifully.
您不得不这样说 您是我奶奶
You have to say that. You're my grandmother.
妳不该藏起妳的天分 亲爱的
You shouldn't hide your talents, dear.
妳在怕什么——
What are you afraid of?
——除了在每个人面前轰轰烈烈失败之外?
Other than an epic fail in front of everyone?
我真希望妳来茶会
I do wish you had come to tea.
希格维亚王子人非常好
The prince of Hilgovia is very nice.
而且正是妳的年纪
And he's your age.
奶奶 您知道我不喜欢那事
Grandma, you know I don't like that stuff.
接见客人 发表演说 参加舞会
Meeting people, giving speeches, going to balls.
所有那些公主们被迫做的讨厌的事
All those horrible things princesses are forced to do.
- 奶奶 - 不管是不是公主
- Grandma. - Princess or not...
妳不能永远躲避生活 亲爱的
...you can't hide from life forever, dear.
妳绝不会知道妳能行 除非妳尝试
You'll never know what you can do unless you try.
给
Here.
我带下来这本给妳
I brought this down for you.
但我已经读遍了您所有的书 奶奶
But I've read all your books, Grandma.
这本没有
Not this one.
我一直留着这本等到合适的时候
I've been saving this for the right time.
“在一个海滨王国住着一位公主
"In a kingdom by the sea lived a princess...
她拥有魔力”
...who had magical powers."
但是妳可能不会喜欢看
Ah, but you probably won't like it.
呃 奶奶
Oh, uh, Grandma.
多谢 您正知道我喜欢什么
Thanks. You know exactly what I like.
“公主能让花儿盛开
"The princess could have made flowers bloom...
或改变她衣服的色彩
...or changed the colour of her dress.
但妳无法使用妳不知道自己拥有的魔力”
But you can't use magic you don't know you have."
嗯
Hmm.
“在她花♥园♥墙上有扇她之前从未注意到的门
"There in wall of her garden was a door she had never noticed before.
一扇通往她绝不会忘记的奇妙世界的门
A door that led to a fantastic world that she would never forget.
然后 魔杖轻轻一挥 她发现她拥有魔力”
And then, with the flick of a wand, she discovered she had magic."
啊
Ah.
如果我拥有魔力该多爽
How cool would that be if I had magic?
我的床会自己铺
My bed would make itself
每个书架上有新书
New books on every shelf
然后我将施咒语
And then I'd cast a spell
啊叭卡哒吧啦
Abracadabra
我宠物将跟我说话
My pets would talk to me
然后我们将一起喝茶
And then we'd all have tea
创造一双鞋子 知道所有舞步
Create a pair of shoes That would know all the moves
我将总是找到最佳状态
I'd always find the groove
感受到节拍
Feel the beat now
在聚光灯下我将完美回旋
And with the spotlight on I'd twirl perfectly
如果我拥有魔力
If I had magic
魔力 魔力
Magic, magic
如果我拥有魔力
If I had magic
魔力 魔力
Magic, magic
我将做个巧克力湖
I'd make a chocolate lake
把卷心菜变成蛋糕
Turn cabbage into cake
我将发信息没有错误 “哈哈哈” “耶”
I'd text without mistakes LOL, yeah
我将梦想有双翅膀
I'd dream a pair of wings
我将展翅高飞
And I would fly away
我将疾速飞过天空
I'd zoom across the sky
让七月飘雪
Make it snow in July
我将不会如此害羞
I wouldn't be so shy
很高兴见到你
Pleased to meet you
我将做我想做的 喜欢上每一天
I'd do just what I want Like every single day
嗨
HeY
如果我拥有魔力
If I had magic
魔力 魔力
Magic, magic
如果我拥有魔力
If I had magic
魔力 魔力
Magic, magic
我能够做任何事
And I could do anything
忽然我将成为
Suddenly I would be
我梦想成为的一切
Everything that I dreamed
我能够
I could be
如果我拥有魔力
If I had magic
魔力 魔力
Magic, magic
如果我拥有魔力
If I had magic
魔力 魔力
Magic, magic
如果我拥有魔力
If I had magic
魔力 魔力
Magic, magic
魔力 魔力
Magic, magic
如果我拥有魔力
If I had magic
哇
Wow.
嗯
Hmm.
殿下
Your Highness!
好消息
Good news.
普利罗斯先生复原了
Mr. Primrose is recovering.
妳可以继续上舞蹈课了
You may continue the dance lesson.
阿莱克莎公主!
Princess Alexa!
哇
Whoa.
哇
Whoa.
闯入者
Intruder.
跳水!
Dive!
我是说站住
I mean halt.
嗨
Hey-
我们知道妳在那儿
We know you're there.
妳可以游出来了
You might as well swim out.
游?
Swim?
我是说 走出来
I mean, walk out.
快快现身
Just show yourself.
哇!
Whoa!
腿
Legs.
妳 出来
You there, come out.
妳是谁?
Who are you and--?
冠冕?
A tiara?
等等 妳是公主?
Wait. Are you a princess?
我是阿莱克莎公主
I'm Princess Alexa.
啊!殿下
Ah! Your Highness.
公主殿下
Your Princessness.
妳在干什么?
What are you doing?
我在鞠躬
Um, I'm bowing.
对不起 也许我应该原路返回
I'm sorry. Maybe I should just go back the way I came and--
不 留下
No, stay.
妳可以帮我们 她可以帮我们
You can help us. She can help us.
妳在说什么?
What are you talking about?
帮什么?
Help with what?
呃……
Well...
不是很久以前
It wasn't very long ago
玛露莎来了
Malucia came
她夺走我的翅膀
She took my wings away
我失去所有魔力 那是我最黑暗的一天
All of my magic was gone That was my darkest day
但现在
But now
我的运气将改变
My luck's gonna change
因为妳来了
'Cause you're here
妳来了
You're here
所有我们的问题不见
All of our problems disappear
电影精选列表