屎可以乱吃 - 话不能乱说
No! - No!
你可真是异想天开 - 你搞大错了
You've got the wrong idea. - You're way off.
我们在找一颗特别的钻石
We're looking for something special.
一个被永恒的希望之火点燃的冰雪宝石
"A gem of ice, lit by hope's eternal flame".
我好像听说过哦
I may have heard of it.
然后呢 - 也可能没听说过
And? - I may not.
少他妈拐弯抹角
Which is it
可能一个交易可以让我恢复记忆
Perhaps a trade with refresh my memory.
直说吧 一把剑
Let's say, a sword.
剑不卖♥♥ 不过我有这些
It's not for sale. But I have these.
好看是好看 但是谁想要这些个玩意儿啊
They're nice, but who would want these.
所以你没兴趣
So, you're not interested?
别别 我可没说
No, no, I didn't say that.
我知道的就这些 去年有个陌生人来店里
Here's what I know: Last year, a stranger stopped by.
一个奇怪的小个子男
Odd little man.
他一直吹自己找到了一枚稀有的钻石
He boasted about finding a rare diamond,
像冰雪一样蓝 他把这个钻石埋在了藏宝箱里
blue as ice, which he buried in a treasure chest.
然后呢 永恒的希望之火呢
What about the rest? "Hope's eternal flame"?
他声称他用魔法保护起来这个藏宝箱了
He claimed he protected the chest with magic.
用一团红色的火焰作为标记
He marked it with a red flame.
冰雪一般的蓝..火焰
Blue ice... flame?
等等非瑞斯 你不会错过这么优质的宝石的
Wait a minute. You wouldn't pass up a gem like that, Ferris.
你为什么没去挖出来
Why didn't you dig it up?
因为下一天 那个男人就被烧成灰了
The next day, the man was turned to ashes.
他留下了这个 拿去
He left this. Here, take it.
我不想跟这事儿再沾上任何关系了
I don't want anything to do with it.
走吧艾登 我们没多少时间了
Come on, Aidan, we don't have much time.
别碰我的商品
Paws off the merchandise!
如果我地图看对了的话 那就是这条路啦
If I'm reading the map right, then, it must be this way.
碧雅塔 - 我没事
Brietta?! - I-I'm fine.
路走到头了 我不懂
It's nowhere. I don't understand.
听着 我觉得.. - 别说话
Listen. I think that... - Don't.
咱这真是白忙活了 都不该相信非瑞斯
It's a wild goose chase. We should never have trusted Ferris.
是我们找得不够仔细
We just haven't looked hard enough.
我要去找 一定要去
I'm going to find it. I have to.
为了我的父母 我们的子民
My parents, our people.
天要黑了 咱们要马上扎营
It'll be dark soon. We need to camp for the night.
咱们只剩一天时间了 我不会停下的
We only have one more day. I'm not stopping.
那碧雅塔呢 她都快被累趴了
And what about Brietta? She's exhausted.
她驮着你好几个钟了
She's carried you for hours.
这些可以撑到天亮啦
That should take us through the night.
公主 你漂亮的很
You look beautiful, Princess.
但是你不想把它弄丢吧
But, you don't want to lose that.
这对我姐姐是很重要的
It means everything to my sister.
过来 我会让你暖和的
Come here, I'll keep you warm.
只剩一天了
Only one day left.
看
Look.
美极了 - 我们的最后一天
Amazing. - Our last day.
我们最后的希望
Our last hope.
对啊 碧雅塔 就是这个
Brietta, yes, that's it!
永恒的希望之火
"Hope's eternal flame".
还有什么比黎明更充满希望呢
What says "hope" more than the dawn?
还有宝石 你看那阳光照在冰块上
And the gem. See how the sun shines on the ice?
冰雪宝石一定在那上面 我能感觉得到
The gem of ice is somewhere up there. I can feel it.
那你能感觉到咱们怎么过去吗
And can you 'feel' how to get there?
准备好了吗 - 一直在等待
Ready? - As we'll ever be.
你来了
You came.
不是你要我来的吗
You sent word, didn't you?
希望你真的有要紧事
It better be worth my while.
这东西你哪来的
Where'd you get them?
哎呦 这可有点难回忆了
I'm having a hard time remembering.
这能唤醒你的记忆不 - 现在我就想起来了
Does this jog your memory? - Yes. Now I remember.
是从一个公主和她那个 叫艾登的傻哔跟班儿那拿到的
I'm pretty sure it was the Princess with a fool called Aidan.
她来这儿干啥了
What's she doing way out here?
天啊我又有点晕了
Oh, it's still a little fuzzy.
她们来找稀有的宝石
On a mission to find some rare gem.
什么冰啊 还有什么火
Something of ice, and what was it, oh fire.
一个被永恒的希望之火点燃的冰雪宝石
A gem of ice that lights hope's eternal flame.
就是这个
That's it.
光之法杖
A wand of light.
她居然真觉得自己能造出来光之法杖
She actually thinks she's going to build a wand of light.
还有什么吗 - 没了 我说完了
Anything else? - Nope, I'm done.
你也确实没得说了
Yes, you are.
把他变平 被人随意践踏 - 放了我吧
Level him and step on it! - No, please no!
哈 践踏你
Ha! Step on it?
现在所有人都能从你身上踩过去了
Now everyone can walk all over you.
我的新娘这次可是做的有点过分了
My bride-to-be has wandered a little too far.
飞
Fly.
跟着太阳
Follow the sun.
我感觉了什么
I feel something.
你觉得这上面写了什么
What do you think it says?
小心 只取你所需
"Beware! Take only what you need,
切忌贪心
but never from greed. "
你怎么会读这些文字的
Where'd you learn to read that?
在禁忌森林可以学到不少东西呢
You pick up a lot of things in The Forbidden Forest.
跟随光线
Follow the light.
安妮卡
Annika!
啊谢谢 - 没事的
Oh, thanks. - Anytime.
雪宝 等等
Shiver, wait!
一个被永恒的希望之火点燃的冰雪宝石
"A gem of ice, lit by hope's eternal flame"!
取你所需 切忌贪心
"Take what you need, but never from greed".
一枚就足够了 我们走
We only need one. Let's go.
艾登 别这样
Aidan, don't!
记得警告吗 你不可以贪心
The warning. You can't be greedy.
我记得 我读了
I know. I read it.
没事诶 - 好啦 我们赶紧出去吧
It's ok. - Done. We're out of here.
老娘早就该知道 雪宝 你是个憨批吗
Oh, I should have known. Shiver, no!
快点
Hurry!
碧雅塔 姐妹你真是绝绝子
Brietta, you're brilliant!
你这个小毛球
Okay, fuzzy.
现在咱们就缺爱之戒指了
Now all we need is the ring of love.
这个去哪儿找啊 - 我也不知道
Where do we find that? - I'm not sure.
不过我们真的快没时间了
And we're running out of time.
也许我能造一枚
Maybe I could forge one.
够热了吗
Hot enough yet?
你15秒前刚问过 应该不会比刚才烫多少
Not any hotter than it was 15 seconds ago.
我急得不行 咱们时间不多了
I can't help it. We have so little time.
我不懂
I don't get it.
为什么你拿了宝石 那个山洞没有塌呢
Why didn't the cavern collapse when you took a gem?
如果不是因为贪心 那你为什么需要它
If it wasn't greed, why do you need it?
之前 我做了件傻事
Once, I did something foolish.
现在我有机会改变它了
Now maybe I can set things right.
我的父母信任我 就把所有的财产都给我了
My parents trusted me with all they had.
我以为我能翻个翻儿
I thought I could make more.
在我醒悟之前 我的钱全都已经输光了
Before I knew it, it was all gone.
我没脸面对父母
I couldn't face them.
他们怎样才能原谅我呢
How could they forgive me?
所以我就去了禁忌森林
So I left for The Forbidden Forest.
在那儿 没人能找到我
Nobody would ever find me there.
既然你不信光之法杖
You didn't believe in a wand of light.
那你为什么跟我们一起呢
So, why did you come with us?
因为你很坚定的说:还有第二次机会
You sounded so sure. "A second chance", you said.
如果我把钱还给父母 他们就会再见我吧
Maybe if I pay them back, they'll see me again.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
炼铁啊 为了做戒指
Metal, for the ring.
不要艾登 用这个
No, Aidan. Use this.
但是你就永远失去它了 - 还是用我的剑吧
But you'll never get it back. - Let me use my sword.
这是我们的王国 我们的父母
It's our kingdom, our parents.
我想这样做 我也爱他们
I want to do it. I love them.
爱之戒
A ring of love.
电影精选列表