看起来你好像走错路了 公主
Looks like you took a wrong turn, Princess.
是吗 老娘怎么没注意到
Really? I hadn't noticed.
你能把我们从这里弄出去吗
Think you could get us out of here?
告诉我 是哪个小聪明出的点子 来这鬼地方
Tell me, who's bright idea was it to come here?
只有憨批才会来禁忌森林
Only fools come to the Forbidden Forest.
说的不假 你这不在这儿了
And yet, you're here.
起码我也没被吊树上吧
But I'm not swinging from a tree.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
先生? 我叫艾登
Sir? The name's Aidan.
我是碧雅塔 你也注意到我妹妹了吧
I'm Brietta and I guess you recognized my sister,
她就是安妮卡公主
Princess Annika.
笑死
Haha
姐妹? 你俩确实长挺像的
Sister? I can see the resemblence.
我找不到她了
I don't see her.
谁啊 - 我的小熊
Who? - My bear cub.
让我猜猜 是你表兄弟吗
Let me guess, your cousin?
你可真几把幽默
Funny.
这通到哪儿
Where does this go?
通到一个大♥麻♥烦
To big trouble.
你能带我去不
Can you take me there?
拉倒吧你 你的小熊熊已经美美上西天了
Forget it. Your cub's gone for good.
边儿去吧你 不带拉倒 老娘自己去找
Fine, don't show me. I'll find her myself.
别
Hey!
她疯了吧 - 是个人都看得出来
Is she crazy? - Apparently.
来吧
Come on.
雪宝
Shiver.
别担心 咱们立马从这儿出去
Don't worry. We're getting out of here.
不错 小点心
Mmm more lunch.
奥莱喜欢干饭
Ollie like lunch.
放点萝卜
Carrots.
再来点甜菜
Turnips.
奥莱爱干饭
Ollie love lunch.
觉得很暖和吗你
Nice and warm?
咱姐儿俩可不能在这儿呆着 不然等等直接熟了
Well we can't stay or we'll be stew! Come on.
噫我日了 真几把恶心
Eww, gross.
奥莱爱吃洋葱
Ollie like onions.
可怜的奥莱
Oh, poor Ollie.
可能你把我们吃了 就不会这么瘦不拉几的了
Maybe after you eat us, you won't be so scrawny.
瘦不拉几 什么瘦不拉几的
Scrawny? What 'scrawny'?
就是又弱 又小只 又瘦鸡
You know: weak, puny, skinny.
老娘都不知道你怎么敢称自己是巨人的
I don't even know how you call yourself a giant.
住淡村路尾美甲店那个格利亚你知道不
Now, the Goliath down the road?
他才是真正的巨人 又大又猛
He's a real giant. Big and strong.
跟他比起来 你就是个弱鸡
Compared to him, you're just a weakling.
弱鸡? 老子才不是弱鸡
Weakling? I no weakling!
他能只用双手就掰断大木头
Well, he snapped a log in two with his bare hands.
就这?!
Like that?
奥莱才是威猛先生
Ollie strong.
你确实做得到
You can do that.
但是其他巨人 能直接把大门给扯下来
But the other giant ripped a door right off its hinges.
看清楚了 他还能干啥
Look at that. What else? What else can he do?
别管了你 反正你也做不来
Nevermind, you can't do it.
奥莱可以 奥莱啥都能干
Ollie can. Ollie can do anything.
那个巨人可以用大铁条
Well, the other giant can tie himself to a post
把自己捆在木桩上 然后锁起来
with a huge chain, lock it up,
还能一下就把铁链子拉断
then break free with a single breath.
笑死 就这
Ha! That's nothing!
太好了
Yes.
现在 谁才是最强壮的巨人
Who's the strongest giant now!
给我滚回来 奥莱要干饭
Come back here! Ollie want lunch!
886 美女走了
Goodbye, Ollie!
奥莱没饭吃了
Ollie lost lunch.
啊 你平安无事 还抱着雪宝
Oh, you're alright! And you have Shiver.
谢天谢地
Thankfully.
你在这儿干啥呢
What are you doing here?
我本来想再救你一次的
I was going to rescue you. Again.
还是晚了一步
But you beat me to it.
你怎么逃脱的
How did you do it?
跟巨人斗斗智 还有一条缎带
Some giant encouragement and a little ribbon.
一条缎带 真的假的
A ribbon? That's it?
你可真虎
You're braver than I thought.
安妮卡 举高点
Annika, hold it higher.
跟你一样高诶
It's your exact height.
我觉得也是
I guess so.
跟你一样高 这就是我们要找的勇气之尺呀
Your exact measure. A measure of courage.
一根手杖 我们做到啦
A staff. We did it!
好啦 现在咱们得去找第二个物件
Ok, ok. Now, we have to find the second piece.
一个被永恒的希望之火点燃的冰雪宝石
"A gem of ice, lit by hope's eternal flame. "
你真觉得自己能做出来光之法杖?!
You actually think you're going to build a wand of light?
你想说啥吧 - 那就是个神话故事啊
And your point is? - It's just an old fairy tale.
你♥他♥妈♥刚才瞎了吗
Did you see what just happened?
好吧 这是有点奇怪
Ok, that was a little weird.
但是在这个森林里 不正常才是正常啊
But nothing's normal in this forest.
这可不是光之法杖
That's no wand of light.
你知道为啥吗 因为这根本不存在
You know why? Because it doesn't exist.
老娘谢谢你全家 果然你嘴里吐不出象牙
Well, thank you. Anymore helpful comments?
我说完了 我要回家找我妈了
Nope, that about does it. I'm going home.
你住这附近 - 明眼人不都看得出来吗
You live around here? - As a matter of fact.
呵 老娘一点都不惊讶
Huh, I'm not surprised.
光之法杖 找去吧你 白忙活一场
Wand of light. Go ahead, knock yourselves out.
这他妈是个倔驴吧 气死老娘了
Oh! He's such a mule.
不过也蛮可爱的 - 老娘没注意
But cute. - I didn't notice.
等下
Wait!
你的剑 你是从哪弄的
Your sword. Where did you get it?
我自己做的 - 你自己做的?!
I made it. - You made it?
别这么惊讶好吧 还有人花钱雇我做呢
Don't sound so surprised. Some people actually pay for my work.
我..我们需要你的帮助
I... we need your help.
爬
Forget it.
我们集齐仨物件的时候
When we have the three parts of the wand,
得让你这样的人给我们组装一起
we'll need somebody like you to put them together.
我这样的人? - 活儿好
Like me. - Skilled.
我很忙
I'm busy.
求你了艾登 我没多少时间了
Please, Aidan, I don't have much time.
我只有三天时间能救我父母
I only have three days to save my parents.
我犯了错 我需要再一次机会
I... I made a mistake and I need another chance.
再一次机会
Another chance?
我会给你的服务买♥♥单的
I'll pay you for your services.
所有的宝石你都能拿走
All the gems you can carry!
可以吗 我真的需要再一次机会
Please? I need another chance.
成交
Ok.
就是这儿了
That's it.
咱们走了一晚 就带我来这种鬼地方
You mean we traveled all night for this?
这是哪门子的宝石商人啊
What kind of gem dealer is he?
看起来是挺破的 但是他..
Ok, it doesn't look like much, but he's a...
哇哦 你这个毛球
Whoa there, fuzzball!
非瑞斯自称是"精品钻石贸易商"
Ferris calls himself a 'trader of fine objects'.
要我说 他就是个贼
I call him a thief...
但是非瑞斯最懂的就是珠宝了 他最在行
but if there's one thing Ferris knows, it's jewels.
哈喽
Hello?
家里有人没
Anybody home?
这么漂亮的小姐 我能帮你点什么
How can I help such a lovely young lady?
别在那演了 我们是来谈生意的
Drop the act, Ferris. We're here on business.
艾登 好多年没见了 我的朋友
Aidan! It's been many years, my friend.
别在那无中生友
I didn't know we were friends.
难道你现在还在心怀怨恨嘛
Are you still harboring a grudge?
那你到现在还在卖♥♥不属于你的东西嘛
Are you still selling things that aren't yours?
所以你今天来买♥♥啥呢
So, what are you in the market for today?
一枚珍贵的宝石
A rare gem.
那你是来对地方了
You've come to the right place.
要送给女士做礼物嘛 我是不是要听到婚礼的钟声了
A gift for the lady? Do I hear wedding bells in the future?
电影精选列表