Already did.
我已经派了
Nobody move! Everyone face down, now!
都别动! 趴下!
Hands on your head!
双手摆头上!
Go, go! Move in!
行动 行动!
Go!
散开! 快点!
You'll never get out alive, disgusting policeman.
你这令人厌恶的警♥察♥别想活着离开这里
You have no chance!
你没得选!
You're sure?
你确定吗?
Let me go! Let me go!
(粤语)叼你的老母!!! 你就快没命了 我要杀了你
I'm assuming you're not going to give me the code. Go to hell!
我想我没有密♥码♥ 操♥你♥妈♥
Doesn't matter, I have a key.
没关系 我有"钥匙"
Drive!!
拉!
Sending them down now.
我正朝南边去 南边?
Send in the rest of the unit.
送走其他的人
Careful with the feet!
小心!
Move!
推!
Let him go!
放弃!
Get out! Shit, get out!
出去!出去!
Found it!
找到了!
I told them there were traps.
我都告诉他们了 这里都是陷阱
What happened? I'll kill you.
怎么了? 我要杀了你
Open up!
打开!
Shit.
操
You ok? Yeah, I'll be right with you.
你还好吧? 好 但是门要被撞开了
Don't move.
别动
This painting is worth 200 million euros.
这幅画值2亿欧元
Its a Van Gogh.
这是梵高的画
One stray bullet, one scratch, and it's worthless.
子弹刮伤 或有划痕就什么都不值了
Die motherfucker!
死吧 狗♥娘♥养♥的
There he is, shoot that fucker!
他在那里!他在那里!
Ok I see the keypad.
好了 我可以看见键盘了
And you guys are...?
我不得不动手吗?
Lovely to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Head office, there is a bomb.
总部 这里有一颗炸♥弹♥
A bomb? Any ideas?
炸♥弹♥? 有什么办法吗?
Where is it exactly? In the basement kitchen.
在哪里? 地下室厨房♥
Ok, we'll send you the necessary.
好 我们会提供给你必需的东西
Careful!
当心!
It's on it's way.
好了 已经送给你了
Fantastic!
太好了!
Lovely to see you guys. Come on in.
很高兴见到他们 欢迎
Any injuries? No, I think it's ok.
有没有什么刮伤的? 没有
I was reffering to you Damian. I'm fine commander, thanks.
我指的是你 达米安 我很好 长官 谢谢你
These guys aren't the only ones.
顺便说一下 不止这些
Go rest, file the report tomorrow.
回去好好休息 明天给我一分报告
I prefer to keep working while it's fresh in my head.
我宁愿继续我的工作
Tomorrow I'll go in early if it's no problem.
如果你不介意 我明天一大早过去
No, I'll see you in my office at noon. It's an order.
不 我明天会在办公室见你 这是命令
Thanks.
谢谢
Good Work. Thanks.
做的不错 谢谢
Everything ok?
一切正常
All clear.
这房♥间很安全
Send him in.
让他们进来吧
Sirs.
Gentlemen 先生
What do you think of this site? Glorious.
工作怎么样了? 很好
How long does it take to erect a tower like this?
建这样一座塔要多久?
It depends on the start date.
这要看工程的启动了
But more or less, eight years.
但是 大概也要8年
OK.
好
Yes.
诶
Bring it out.
拿出来
Just like Chantier...
我们作为B13区的建设者
...double, if they give us the guarantee that they will build it.
现在开出2倍价钱 只要保证我们能建造
The operation will begin tonight.
工程今晚就开始
Perfect.
好
Thanks, have a good night. Good night, Damian.
谢谢 明天见 再见 达米安
Shit.
操
Damian?
达米安 ?
Forgot about me?
你已经忘了我了吗?
No.
没有
Just wanted to let you sleep
只是给你个休息的时间
I've been sleeping for eight hours, I'm well rested.
我已经休息了8个小时 现在感觉很好!
Wait, wait. Take it easy, easy.
等等 温柔一点 温柔一点
My body hurts all over.
这会伤身的
All over?
真的会伤身?
Almost.
大部分是
Is this make-up?
那是化妆品吗?
Yes, for work.
是的 为了工作
For work?
这是工作
You told me you spend all day chasing paintings.
你告诉我你花了一整天去找画
Its my job.
我说这是我的工作
Well, you better show me that you were worth the wait.
好吧 你要让我觉得我等的值
Yes ma'am.
好吧
Suspect is on Seventh street.
犯罪嫌疑人在7区附近
Great music.
好音乐
Excuse me.
嗯
Repeat, blue car...
重复 蓝色汽车
54, I'm near.
54号♥警员 我们就快到了
Copy that, 54.
好 54号♥收到
So, Salim, is it true?
萨利姆 他不在家吗?
Yes, yes! Listen!
是的 是的! 听!
Yes, hello. Are you home?
嘿 你在家?
No, I am in a palace with a view of the Eiffel Tower.
不 我在一个皇宫俯视艾菲尔铁塔
And where is your palace? Eliesos Fields.
你的皇宫在哪? 在香榭大道
Nice neighborhood.
那是看美景的好地方
Well, we can hear you, would you like to dedicate it to someone.
哦 听着 你想要看看嘛吗?
Yes, to Sofia.
好的 是索非亚
Well, "Push the Air", is for her.
好 "Push the Air"(歌♥名)送给她
Well, you know....
好 你知道
No! Shit!
不! 靠!
What's going on?
什么?
It'll be ok.
会好的 别担心
Samir. What?
萨米 什么?
The police.
警♥察♥
Turn down the music. It's just music.
是下载的音乐啊 是我们的
We're not doing anything wrong. I'll decide that.
没什么不好的 这是我的决定
Your papers, both of you, now.
你们两个人的身份证
Here. Take it.
快点 拿出来 拿走
Who's car is this? My dad's.
谁的车? 我爸
Drivers license?
驾照?
Don't have it, I took his car.
我没有 你拿走啊
Does your driver's license?
你的驾照呢?
I'm 17, I don't have a license!
我已经17岁了 没有驾照!
We're not doing anything except listening to music.
我们什么都没做 我们在听音乐!
Since when is it a crime to listen to music?
什么时候听音乐被禁止了?
We're not bothering anyone.
我们打扰到别人了吗?
C'mon get out of the car. No.
出来 不出
Hurry up.
快点
Shit! Again.
靠!又来了
Go see what happened.
去看看发生了什么事
OK.
好的
What the hell is this? Don't know.
这是什么? 我不知道 我不知道
Start filming.
拍下来 拍下来
What's happening here officer? Routine stop.
怎么了 警官? 例行检查
Girls listening to music in a car aren't dangerous.
一些听音乐的女生不是那么危险吧
Why not search the car? These girls transport...
为什么不检查?这些女孩可能会携带
...drugs in this neighbourhood.
毒品到附近
We'll give them the benefit of the doubt tonite.
我们今晚确保他们无罪
Know how to drive? Yes.
你会开车吗? 会
Then leave. But I don't have a licence.
走吧 但是我没有驾照
电影精选列表