我在想 也许我们能和好
I was just thinking that maybe we could work all this out.
毕竟你是我老爸
After all, you are my father.
史考特 来不及了
Scott, you had your chance, OK?
我有一个复♥制♥人
I already had someone created in my image.
他很邪恶 也想统治世界
He's evil, he wants to take over the world...
而且能塞进行李箱
and he fits easily into most overhead storage bins.
他?
Him?
看看他 他疯了
Look at him, he's crazy.
他就像只凶恶的吉娃娃
He's like a vicious little Chihuahua thing.
他逮到机会就会杀我
He'll kill me the first chance he gets.
大概吧
Probably.
我爱你...
I love you.
我是性感美男子
I am a sexy bitch. Yes.
费利西蒂 尽管随便坐 宝贝
Felicity, make yourself at home, baby.
你觉得我的爱窝如何?
What do you think of my shag pad, darling?
太酷了 奥斯汀
It's amazing, Austin.
等一下
Wait a tick.
我的魔酒被肥霸偷走了
That's how my mojo was stolen. Fat Bastard.
她是专业情报员
She's a professional agent.
她才不会乱搞
She's not interested in shagging!
神啊救救我
Please, God.
卵蛋 鸟蛋 都是蛋
Spectacles, testicles, wallet, and watch.
奥斯汀 我在等呢
Austin, I'm waiting.
给我来点你有名的按♥摩♥如何?
How about one of your world-famous massages?
你是说性感按♥摩♥吗?
You mean a sensual massage?
是的
Right, then.
好吧 开始了
OK, here we go. Yes.
等一下 好痒哦
Wait a minute, something's itching me.
好多了
That's better.
卯死了
Crikey.
你感觉怎么样 宝贝?
How does that feel, baby?
低一点
Lower.
你感觉怎么样 宝贝?
How does that feel, baby?
怎么了?
What?
别害羞
You don't have to be cute with me.
咱们不必装了
We're way past that.
是吗?
We are?
你说呢?
What do you think?
费利西蒂 听我说...
Listen, Felicity...
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不行
I can't do this.
我得走了
I have to go.
是我的问题吗?
Is it me?
我无法解释
I can't explain.
费利西蒂爱高
Hello, Agent Shagwell.
奥斯汀呢?
Where's Austin?
我一定说错什么把他吓跑了
I must've said something wrong, so he just left all of a sudden.
听好 费利西蒂 别爱上奥斯汀
Listen, I don't want you getting too close to Austin.
你们注定无缘
It's not meant to be.
我不会爱上任何人
I don't get too close to anybody, Basil.
这一切都是为了工作
My interest in this case is purely professional.
那就好
Good.
我要你今晚找到肥霸
Then you won't mind tracking down Fat Bastard tonight.
没问题
No problem.
我们需要你在他身上装追踪器
We need you to plant this homing device on him...
不惜任何手段
by any means necessary.
没问题
No problem.
继续努力
Keep up the good work.
记住 要不择手段
Remember, by any means necessary.
看看你
Look at yourself.
你以前像条活龙
You used to be so virile.
你是风流美男子
You were a swinger, man.
现在像一条虫
And now you're nothing.
至少没有比这更糟的
But at least it can't get any worse.
爽吗?
Well, surprise, surprise, huh!
好丰盛的大餐
Look at that meal.
我的胴体有够性感了
I'm dead sexy. Look at my sexy body.
我比瑞奇马汀性感
Oh, look, I'm like a singer.
我是性感男人...
Oh, sexy man, sexy man
吃相如同性感男人
Eating like a sexy man can
想吃鸡吗?
By the way, would you like some chicken?
还有耶
I've got more.
不要
No, thanks.
这儿还有些什么可吃的?
What have we got here?
吃完了 好了 好像吃过了
Done with that. All right, that's done.
记住 要不择手段
Remember, by any means necessary.
你很骚 是吧?
Frisky, are we?
来吧
Give it up!
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen...
这是邪恶计划的第二阶段...
we're about to begin phase two of our evil project...
到底是第几阶段... 我不记得阶段了
or is it phase... I don't know phases.
反正我们要在...
Anyways, this is the phase...
月球上装雷射炮
in which we put a giant laser on the moon.
月球像这样绕着地球转
As you know, the moon rotates around the Earth, like so.
当月球...
When the moon reaches...
对准了方向
its appropriate lunar alignment...
就能摧毁华府
it will destroy Washington D.C.
我把月球变成
You see, I've turned the moon...
所谓的"死星"
into what I like to call a Death Star.
-干么? -没事 黑武士
-What? -Nothing, Darth.
你叫我什么?
What did you call me?
没什么 骗局
Nothing. Rip-off!
不客气
Bless you.
最重要的是这支雷射炮
Anyways, the key to this plan is the giant laser.
它是牛津大学派森博士的发明
It was invented by the noted Cambridge physicist Dr. Parsons.
所以它叫"亚伦派森计划"
Therefore, we shall call it the Alan Parsons Project.
拜托
Oh, my God.
又怎么了?
What now?
那是八十年代的摇滚乐团
The Alan Parsons Project is a progressive rock band in 1982.
干脆叫"文化俱乐部"算了 傻瓜?
Why don't you just call it Operation Wang Chung,?ass?
什么...
What should we...
没事 "乔治男孩"会更棒
I'm sure Operation Bananarama will be huge.
你在说什么?
What are you saying?
-如果你想... -嘘
-If you wanted... -Shh
尽力去...
Trying to be hip...
WWW.嘘.com.org.
www.Shh.com.org.
-你真... -嘘!
-You're so... -Shh!
如果你们父子不吵架...
If we could put aside the family squabbling...
我们就能办正事
I think we could get down to some serious business here.
-是吗? -是的
-Really? -Yeah.
你很没有礼貌哟
I don't like that insolent tone.
-我没有恶意 -你想当老大吗?
-l meant nothing by it. -You want to run things?
不是
No, not at all.
你想当老爸吗?
You want to be Daddy, is that it?
你想当家作主吗?
Number Two, you want to wear the Daddy pants?
你要哭了吗?
You gonna cry?
你哭呀... 哭呀...
You gonna cry?
你干什么?
What are you doing?
你想流泪? 你想哭吗?
Are you gonna squirt some? You gonna cry?
男子汉有泪不轻弹 对不?
See, you were gonna cry. You're a big man now, huh?
娘娘腔
Yeah, thought so.
关于昨晚的事...
About what happened last night...
没关系 你不必解释
You don't have to explain.
不是的 你不明白...
You don't understand. You see...
我失去了魔酒
I've lost my mojo.
所以你才会...
Oh, so that's why you...
我以为你不喜欢我
I thought you didn't like me.
才不 你很风♥骚♥带劲
Oh, no, baby. You're very shagadelic.
我只是不想再谈恋爱
I just didn't want to fall in love again...
我失去魔酒你也不会爱我
and I thought you'd never love me without my mojo.
电影精选列表