世界是我的 你...
The world is mine, you...
这时候在英国
你有电子邮件
You've got mail.
小苏 你好
Hello, Basil.
奥斯汀 蜜月愉快吗?
Hello, Austin. How was your honeymoon?
凡妮莎是女机器人
It turns out that Vanessa was a fembot.
我们早就知道了
Yes. We knew all along, sadly.
你有一个新任务
Anyway, I have a new assignment for you.
你要去拍写♥真♥照
You're scheduled for a photo shoot...
一个模特儿替邪恶博士工作
and one of the models works for Dr. Evil.
酷毙了
Groovy, baby!
贱豹跑车
Shaguar, ho!
"风流美男子"
奥斯汀的贱窝 伦敦
模特儿来吧
Show me to the models, baby.
看我施展魔力
Let the magic begin.
今天有什么人?
Who have we got today?
棒呆了
OK, great.
奥斯汀 久仰大名
Austin Powers, I've heard a lot about you.
我是超级名模
I'm Rebecca Romijn.
真不敢相信能有机会跟你合作
I don't believe I've had the pleasure.
你当然没跟我
Well, of course you haven't had...
合"做"过
the pleasure, Rebecca.
我们才刚见面
We just met, baby. Yeah.
宝贝儿 你是谁?
Who are you, baby?
艾娃娜
Ivana.
爱凡娜哈泼辣
Ivana Humpalot.
什么?
Excuse me?
爱凡娜哈泼辣
听说爱凡娜黄金马桶
And Ivanna toilet made out of solid gold...
销♥售♥量不是很好
but it's just not in the cards, is it?
不好笑...
You know...
大伙儿 干活吧
OK, everyone, let's get started.
太美了 真陶醉!
Yes, beautiful. Feeling it!
笑一下吧 都在这里了
Let's get some smiles. It's all in here.
棒呆了
That's it. Yes!
用点想像力
Let's let the inside out.
你是动物
OK, you're an animal!
是的 来吧
Yes, there we go.
你是母老虎 快发威吧
You're a tiger!
你是母老虎
You're Tony the Tiger!
你是最棒的!
You're grrreat!
太好了 爱死了
Very good. Loving it.
你是只狐猴
Now you're a lemur.
跑来跑去
Running as a pack.
跑到左边
We go left.
跑到右边
We go right.
有一只掠食动物跑出了丛林
There's a predator out of the jungle.
发生什么了?
What's going on?
快挖洞
Burrow!
很好 你只是只狐猴
That's right, you're a lemur. That's all you've got.
没有尖牙利爪
You don't have sharp teeth capable of biting.
只能像龟孙子一样躲起来
Make an interconnected series of tunnels like the Viet Cong.
你看
And look.
我都没在拍 太扯了
I'm not even shooting you. It's crazy.
我累毙了
And I'm spent.
大伙儿 收工了
Right, that's a wrap, everyone.
哈泼辣小姐
Miss Humpalot.
亲爱的
Da, darling?
我们要不要?
Shall we?
给我一分钟
Give me moment, hmm?
邪恶博士总部 西雅图 星巴克咖啡
邪恶博士 几年前...
Dr. Evil, several years ago...
我投资一家小咖啡店
we invested in a small Seattle-based coffee company.
如今星巴克成了质量最好的咖啡...
Today Starbucks offers premium quality coffee...
价格也公道
at affordable prices.
棒呆了
De-lish!
邪恶博士
Dr. Evil.
如果把资金...
If we shift our resources...
从邪恶帝国投向星巴克...
away from evil empires and towards Starbucks...
利润会暴增五倍
we can increase our profits five-fold.
老二 我在这儿是老大
Number Two, I make the decisions here, OK?
对我尊重点
I demand a little respect.
邪恶博士 你有...
Dr. Evil, you have a little of the...
住嘴!
Silence!
别对我无礼
I will not tolerate your insolence!
法罗 你好吗?
Frau Farbissina, wie geht es ihnen?
我很好 博士
Sehr gut, Herr Doktor.
近来如何?
How are things?
我终于有勇气面对自己
I have come to embrace the love that dare not speak its name.
这是我的爱人
To my right is my lover.
我们在高球赛认识
We met at the LPGA Tour.
她是一眉道姑
Her name is Unibrau.
是啊
Right on.
欢迎 一眉道姑
Welcome, Unibrau.
博士 你...
Doktor you...
干什么?
What?
你的嘴唇上... 鼻子上... 沾了牛奶
A little milk...nose...mustache.
我知道啦
I know.
我故意的
Meant to.
我们在比利时都是这样喝的
That's how we drink it in Belgium.
这叫比利时浸泡喝法
Called a Belgian dip.
你被冷冻以后...
While you were frozen...
我们为你做了复♥制♥人
we began a program to clone you.
酷毙了
Cool.
把复♥制♥人带来
Send in the clone!
他跟你一模一样
He is exactly like you in every way.
却只有八分之一大小
Except one eighth your size.
不可思议
Breathtaking.
我就叫他...
I shall call him...
迷你咪
Mini-Me.
老二 干得好
Your stock is rising, Number Two.
来吧 无毛猫
Come, Mr. Bigglesworth.
迷你咪 你饿了吗?
Mini-Me, are you hungry?
想吃什么?
Something to eat?
热狗吗?
Not even a Hot Pocket?
连煎饼都不要?
An Eggo?
不行 不能吃猫咪
No,we don't gnaw on our kitty.
住手 别吃掉迷你猫
Leave Mini-Mr. Bigglesworth alone.
你要爱它疼它
Just love him and stroke him.
如你所知...
As you know...
我辛苦想出的每个邪恶计划
every diabolical scheme that I have hatched...
都被奥斯汀破坏
has been thwarted by Austin Powers.
那是为什么呢?
And why is that, ladies and gentlemen?
因为你有机会不肯杀他
'Cause you never kill him when you get the chance to...
而且你是猪头?
and you're a big dope.
No... No...
不…不…
迷你咪 坐下来
Down, Mini-Me.
奥斯汀经常战胜我那是因为他身上有魔酒
Austin Powers always defeats me because he has mojo.
魔酒?
Mojo?
男人的生命泉源和力量
The libido. The life force.
男性的魅力和性能力
The essence. The right stuff.
法国人通常说得好...
What the French call a certain...
我想不起来了
I don't know what.
女士先生们...
Ladies and gentlemen...
我发明了穿梭时空的机器...
I've developed a device for traveling through time...
就叫做"时空机器"
which I call a "Time machine".
我要用"时空机器"...
Using this "Time machine"...
回到六十年代 偷走奥斯汀的魔酒
I'm going back to the Sixties and steal Austin Powers' mojo.
你有"时光机器"...
If you have a "time machine"...
何不回到过去除掉奥斯丁...
why not just go back and kill Austin Powers...
趁他蹲马桶的时候
when he's sitting on the crapper or something?
我不想
电影精选列表