- 我们得逃走 - 不
Come on, either one of us is going to get away.
拜托 我们之中能有一个跑的掉
Who's going to play bait? You?
谁去当诱饵? 你?
Because I'm sure as hell not going back there again.
因为我非常确定我不想再出去了
- Do you have any plans? - What?
- 你有什么计划吗? - 什么?
Plans?
计划?
I don't always thought there were plans.
我没有总是关心有没有计划
- She's disoriented as hell. - I know.
- 她已经完全乱了 - 我知道
- We can't stay much longer. - Yeah, no shit!
- 我们不能再在这呆下去了 - 是的 不能在这个鬼地方呆了!
Is he...?
他是不是...?
What do we do now?
我们现在怎么办?
Leave.
走
We have to call the police.
我们得叫警♥察♥
Yeah, we will.
对 我们会的
Let just get out of here first.
我们先离开这里
Are you okay?
你还好吧?
Hey!
喂!
Are you okay?
你怎么了?
What?
什么?
How does he...?
他怎么会...?
- What did you do? - We didn't do anything.
- 你们做了什么? - 我们什么都没做
He was going to kill us.
他想杀了我们
- Who is this? - I don't know
- 这个人是谁? - 我不知道
If that's him, who is this?
如果他是那个人 这个人是谁?
I don't know.
我不知道
- What are you doing? - I'm looking for his cell phone.
- 你在干什么? - 我在找他的电♥话♥
Who is it?
他是谁?
Harold Wesburg.
哈罗德 韦斯伯格
8th Frederic st.
家住佛雷德里克街八号♥
What is he doing here?
他在这干嘛?
He was using the ATM.
他要用ATM
No... No. We don't know shit about this guy.
不... 不. 我们根本不了解这家伙
For we know he could be helping that douche bag outside.
我们只知道他可能是外面那个货的帮凶啊
He got a wife and kids.
他有妻子和孩子
That could be bullshit.
这有可能是假的
He was a janitor. He was just going to work.
他是门卫 他当时正准备去上班
You had to make me stop. You couldn't just go home.
你非要让我在这里停车 你就不能直接回家吗
- Don't try to make this my fault. - It is your fault.
- 别想把错误赖在我头上 - 本来就是你的错
- Nobody makes you stop. - You did. You make me stop.
- 没人让你停车 - 是你 就是你让我停的
I didn't make you do anything. You could've said no.
我没逼你做任何事 你可以拒绝我啊
I did say no twice, but as usual you don't give a shit.
我说了不 两次 但你跟平常一样完全不理我
Don't make this my fault. I think it's your fault.
别把错误赖在我身上 我觉得都是你的错
- My fault? - How's this my fault?
- 我的错? - 怎么就成我的错了?
Get out of my face.
滚出我的视线
- Fuck you! - Stop it.
- 操♥你♥妈♥! - 停.
But you still don't have to do that, right?
就算这样 你也没必要杀了他 是吧?
Stop it, stop it.
停 停
Stop it.
停
You did it too, you kill him.
你也干了 你杀了他
- Get off me. - You did it too.
- 滚开 - 你也干了
- He's gone again. - He's out there somewhere.
- 那个人又不见了 - 他就在外面的某个地方.
I'm tired of this thing. I'm tired of this.
我受够这件事了 我受够这个了
I'm tired of this shit.
我他妈的受够了
I'm tired. I'm tired of hiding.
我受够了 我不想再躲了
I'm tired waiting for trouble to come save me.
我受够等待麻烦降临在我头上
- It's the only option we have. - By you maybe.
- 这是我们唯一的选择 - 对你来说或许是的
- What are you going to do? - I'm gonna get the hell out of here.
- 你要干什么? - 我他妈要从这出去
That is exactly what he wants you to do.
这就是那个人想要你做的
He's one guy and there's three of us.
他一个人 我们有三个
I can't go out there.
我不能出去
Don't.
那就别走
Are you leaving?
你要走么?
I didn't care anymore.
我再也不在乎了
I don't care if you want to stay here and die. That's your choice.
我不在乎你是不是想在这等死 这是你的选择
But I'm done with this. I'm done.
但我受够了 受不了了
Corey.
科里
Please don't go, Corey.
求你别走 科里
No.
不
I'm tired of waiting.
我等够了
Enough with the tough... Corey, get back here.
够了 别... 科里 回来
Get back inside.
回到这里
Corey.
科里
No!
不!
Don't, David. David, you cannot leave me in here.
别 大卫 大卫 你不能把我一个人留在这
Corey, look out. Corey!
科里 小心 科里!
No. No, David.
不 不 大卫
- No, it's too late. - Let me go.
- 不 太晚了 - 让我去
Please!
求你了!
This can't be happening.
这不可能
The hat.
那个帽子
I know it wasn't yours.
我知道不是你的
- I grab it back off someone chair - Oh yeah? Why you?
- 我从别人的椅背上拿的 - 喔 是吗? 为什么?
- I was desperate. - For what?
- 我想孤注一掷 - 为了什么?
For a way keeping you from leaving.
为了把你留下
Yeah?
是吗?
I wish I just let you go.
我当时要让你走了该多好
- I'm sorry. - Don't be.
- 对不起 - 别这样
- You should be at home right now - David.
- 你现在本应该已经到家了. - 大卫.
This is all my fault.
这都是我的错
It's all of our fault.
这是我们所有人的错
We've been here for hours now trying to control what happening to us, you know,
我们在这呆了几个小时 试着去控制发生在我们身上的事 你知道
waiting for a reason,
等待一个理由
and what?
还有什么?
Because we didn't do anything wrong. We're somehow suppose to be protected?
因为我们没做错任何事 所以我们就该被保护?
By who?
被谁?
The police?
警♥察♥?
Alarms?
警报?
Little of them visor clips with saint on them?
小小的印有上帝的信♥用♥卡♥磁条?
You still shouldn't be here.
你不该在这
I could have taken a cab.
我可以坐计程车的
I could have skipped the party.
我可以不去派对的
I could have never worked at Starweather in the first place,
我当初就不该去斯塔克伟泽工作的
but I did.
但我去了
I did ... I did all of those things.
我做了... 我做了那些所有的事
I did a million random things in between.
我在期间做了无数乱七八糟的事
Now that my life brought me here to be with you.
现在我的生活指引我和你呆在一起
So...
所以...
So ...
所以...
Although I was just thinking considering the circumstances
虽然考虑到我们现在的处境
that lunch might've been a better option.
我还是觉得一起吃顿午餐是不错的选择
- Oh my god! - He's alive.
- 我的天呐! - 他还活着
Get him off.
带他离开这
- Let's headed for the big road. - Let's get him inside.
- 我们去主路上 - 我们把他带回去
Come on.
来
Hurry.
快点
Just hanging there.
坚持住
Go.
走
Get the door.
开门
Corey.
科里
Come on.
快点
Emily, what are you doing? I need your help.
艾米丽 你在干吗? 我需要你的帮助
Come on, buddy.
坚持住 兄弟
Watch me, Corey, come on. We gotta get him out.
看着我 科里 坚持住 我们必须带他离开这
- Cover it with something. - With what?
- 用一些东西包住伤口 - 用什么?
- Anything. - Give me something.
- 任何东西都行 - 给我点什么
- Emily, hurry. - Here.
- 艾米丽 快 - 这
- What should I do? What should I do? - I don't know.
- 我该怎么办 我该怎么办 - 我不知道
- Should I pull it out? - No... No. Don't pull it out.
- 我该把它拔♥出♥来♥吗? - 不... 不 不要拔♥出♥来♥
- That could make it worse. - It's not stopping.
- 这会更糟 - 血止不住
Okay.
好吧
Good, good.