ATM
取款机杀人夜
MERRY CHRISTMAS
圣诞节快乐
STARKWEATHER FINANCIAL
斯塔克伟泽金融公♥司♥
Right.
对
I understand that sir but there so
那个我理解 但是
many variables that come and play in the market like this,
有很多就像这样的变数在影响着市场
if you like we can explore or shifting
如果你乐意我们可以
what left in your former OK into an...
将之前跟你说定了的换成...
I see. Yes sir.
我懂了 好的先生
I know Christmas is coming.
我知道圣诞节要来了
I understand.
我理解了
Look Mr.Dean ... I'm sorry, I really am sorry.
迪恩先生 你听我解释... 抱歉 非常抱歉
I spread the investments as wide as I could.
我尽可能把投资散布的广泛一些
Just the unfortunate state of the economy we all behind...
只是我们身处于经济不景气的状况下...
Hello? Mr Dean?
你好? 迪恩先生?
Did you lose him?
谈崩了吗?
Your candy taste like shit.
你的糖真难吃
- Hey, it's not your fault. - Whose fault is it then?
- 嗨 这不是你的错 - 那这是谁的错?
I never even met this guy.
我从来都没见过这个人
I just move around some numbers.
我只是改动了一些数字
Now he's screwed.
现在我搞砸了
Well so everyone screwed, stop mopping.
每个人都会搞砸一些事情 你就别郁闷了
Maybe I should have taken today off.
或许我今天就该请假
And then you would've miss your chance.
那么你就可能错过大好时机
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
- What? - Today is her last day.
- 什么意思? - 今天是她在这的最后一天
- She's quitting? - That's what I hear.
- 她辞职了? - 我听说是这样的
- No. - Yeah.
- 别这样 - 就是这样的
Don't be a bitch and go ask her out.
别像个娘们一样 邀请她跟你出去玩啊
I tried that already.
我已经试过了
I mean I said it myself.
我已经亲自跟她说过了
Right, because you can't say the word "date".
这就对了 因为你不能用"约会"这个词
What did you call it again?
你怎么邀请的她?
I asked her if she wants to meet up for a gathering.
我问她是否想要一起去参加聚会
- Gathering? What is she, a wizard? - I don't know why I said that.
- 聚会? 你以为她是什么 巫师吗? - 我也不知道我怎么就那样说了
Did she carry a wand next to her purse?
难不成她拎着包 还拄着魔杖不成?
- It just came out. - That's rough.
- 反正我就那样说了 - 你真粗俗
- If you didn't, I ask her myself. - Thanks bro.
- 如果你不去 那我就亲自去邀请她了 - 谢谢你兄弟
Welcome.
不谢
Come on. Come on. I messing with you, go talk to her.
快点 快点去吧 我逗你玩呢 去跟她聊聊
- I can't - Why can't you?
- 我不能 - 你为什么不能?
Because I left my balls at home.
因为我把胆量落在家里了
- No, not again. - Yeah.
- 你又来了 - 就这样吧
- Left them right there on my dresser. - Right next to your night gal?
- 忘在梳妆台上了 - 就在你炮♥友♥旁边是吧?
Yeah, right next to it.
对 就丢在那里了
In fact it's probably covered in little people to keep them warm.
也许正埋在小家伙身下取暖呢
That's good. Like a... a male penguin.
好吧 就像... 一只雄企鹅
- Like a male penguin? - Yes.
- 像只雄企鹅? - 是啊.
- I don't know what that means. - That's fine.
- 不知道这是什么意思 - 没关系
- See you Monday. - What about the Christmas party?
- 周一见 - 不去圣诞节派对?
Ah...
额...
Don't give me "ah", it's going to be a good time.
别跟我含糊 很好玩的
Yeah, nothing say good times like streamers.
是的 没有比彩带更好玩得了
And bitches. Streamers and bitches, that's what its all about.
还有女人 彩带和女人 这才是正题
That is life, Dave.
大卫 这就是生活
- Sometimes, its all about going home. - Well you said, you give me a ride.
- 有时 生活的意义在于回家 - 你说的 你得载我一程
That's crazy, Corey,
科里 这不合理
because all those yellow cars out there with a signs on top,
因为外面那些车顶上有标志的黄车
if you give them some money, they'll take you where ever you want to go.
如果你给他们钱 无论你去哪里他们都会载你
- Get out of here. - Yeah. I swear.
- 滚吧 - 是 我发誓
That's cool, look the point is if you leave now,
好吧 你如果在这关键时刻离开
you're going to blow with her forever.
那你俩永远都不可能走到一起
Life's about choices man, one bad one can ruin every good one you've ever made.
生活就是做选择 一失足成千古恨呀
You had to read that somewhere.
你一定是在哪里看的这句话
No, I don't read.
才没有 我又不喜欢看书
- Alright, I'm wondering. - That's what I'm talking about.
- 好吧 我很好奇 - 这就对了
It's going to be a good night bro. I could feel it.
兄弟 这将会是一个美好的夜晚 我能感觉得到
Let me go and smoke the joint at the break room.
我去休息室抽根烟
Thank you.
谢谢
Alright, so I purposely ordered the pizza like 3 minutes before midnight...
听着 我特意在午夜3分钟钱订了披萨...
- On new years eve? - Yeah.
- 在新年前夜? - 是的.
What everyone doing for new year this year?
今年新年你们都会怎样庆祝呢?
Who gives a shit. I'm telling my story.
谁管这个啊 我在讲我的故事呢
It's going to be easter by the time you're up.
等你讲完复活节都来了
You know, ever since you grew facial hair, Jerry,
你知道吗 杰里 自从你留起络腮胡
you like a different person.
你就好像变了个人
A different person that I don't like.
变得让我恶心
Where was I?
我刚才讲到哪里了?
You were talking about having pizza on new years eve...
你讲到你在新年前夕订了披萨...
Right. So anyway 3 minutes passes,
对 三分钟过去了
the ball drops facing the new year and behold 10 minutes later,
新年落球开始了 十分钟以后
there's a knock on the door,
一阵敲门声
and it's the point of the story finally showing up.
到此故事的高♥潮♥就要来了
Good one. Another good one from Jerry. Just you got a word count today, Jerry.
说的好 杰里 你说的没错
So you got to get at a certain level and so it is.
没一定水平是不会懂的 事实上的确这样
It's a pizza guy and I said you'd better not be charging me for this thing.
就是那个送披萨的 我说伙计你最好别管我要钱了
I ordered the damn thing last year.
我去年就订了你这鬼玩意了
Right.
好吧
- Did you end up paying him? - What? Luke.
- 那你最后给他钱了吗? - 什么? 卢克
- The pizza, did you pay for it? - No, I heard you the first time.
- 披萨 你最后付钱了吗? - 不是 你说第一回我就听清楚了
I was saying what for emphasis.
我说"什么"是强调的意思
I think you are naive to follow me along now. Alright.
你太幼稚了 根本听不懂我说话 好吧
Anyway...
算啦...
- Shit! - Come on, man.
- 他妈的! - 伙计 你悠着点
- What the hell? - I'm sorry.
- 哎! - 抱歉
I just get some napkins over here.
我去那儿取点纸巾
I'll just um... Luke, what's going on, man?
我... 卢克 你怎么回事?
- What? - I feel like you're not here.
- 什么? - 我感觉你心不在焉
- Oh, hey, Emily. - Hi, David.
- 噢 嗨 艾米丽 - 你好 大卫
Do you want something?
你要什么?
Oh, no, I'm good. I'm was just leaving.
哦 不 我不要什么 我要离开这儿了
Yes, I heard that.
对 我听说了
You heard I was leaving?
你听说我就要离开这儿了?
Oh, no, Corey told me you got a job at MPO or something.
哦 不是 科里告诉我你在MPO还是什么地方找到一份工作
Oh, right. No, I did and then I was leaving the...
噢 对 不 我是找到了新工作 我准备离开...
Whatever.
不知怎么说了
- Well, Congratulations! - Thanks.
- 好吧 祝贺你! - 谢谢
- Yeah. - Thanks.
- 好吧 - 谢谢
You need a change, I guess.
我猜你需要改变现在的生活
Yeah, I guess I go as far as I can handle and find it.
是 我想尽量过好自己的生活
- Yeah, I know how that is. - Yeah.
- 嗯 我知道你什么意思 - 好吧
- This is a fun party. - Yeah, it's cool. It's really fun.
- 这是个有趣的晚会 - 是呀 很酷 真的很有趣
Okay.
好吧
- I'd better get going. - Well, good seeing you.
- 我走了 - 好吧 能遇到你感觉真的很好
And you. Thanks for the drink, for the offer...
我也是 谢谢你的邀请...
that I already have.
我已经喝了很多了
Maybe I'll catch you later or something.
我待会再联♥系♥你
Alright.
好吧
- Okay, bye. - Bye.
- 好的 再见 - 再见
Maybe I'll catch you later. That was pretty cool.
我待会再联♥系♥你 还不错吧
Emily.
艾米丽
Hey, you forgot your hat.
嗨 你落下你的帽子了
- Oh, you have a... - Yeah, that's not mine.
- 噢 你已经有一个... - 是呀 那不是我的
- Shit. Did I steal a hat? - I think you might've.
- 妈的 我偷了个帽子? - 我觉得是这样的
Well, consider this a going away present from whoever it is that owns it.
好吧 那就当送你远行的礼物吧 不用管它是谁的了
I'm really going not that far you know,
你知道的我并没有走那么远
my office is only like a few block up town
我的办公室离这也就几个街区吧
Did you want to grab lunch sometime?
改天我请你吃午饭吧?
Oh...
噢...
- Oh... It's cool I understand. - No, no, I would.
- 噢... 没关系 我理解的 - 不 不 我会去的