I feel like doing the same thing sometimes.
你老婆跑了
You wife has left you?
没 我就是不知道为什么她还不走
No, I don't know why the hell she won't go.
真是个难解之谜
It's a mystery to me!
-说什么呢 -她一定很爱你
- What are you talking about? - She fucking loves you.
是啊 她爱我
Oh yeah, she loves me.
她也爱你 爱任何一个人
She loves you, she loves everybody in the neighbourhood,
这才是个问题
that's the problem!
但她还没抛弃你呢
She hasn't bailed on him yet.
我打赌她一定很爱我
She loves me, I bet.
不管你去哪都会告诉我们一声吧
You know, you gotta tell us where you're going, all right?
当然 再说最近枪击事件
Absolutly, beside it's a good time for me
闹得沸沸扬扬 能离开这里也好
to get out of here with all these fucking shootings, huh?
真♥他♥妈♥棘手
Yeah, it's a hell of a thing.
全城都人心惶惶 瞧瞧吧
The whole city's on alert, look at that.
是啊 上头担心事态会不断升级
Yeah, the brass is afraid it's gonna escalate.
相信很快就能抓到他了
Really, they'll get him soon enough.
希望如此 上头都抓狂了
They'd better, the brass is screaming.
不管他是谁 他一定恨死这些银行家了
Whoever it is really fucking hates rich bankers,
嫌疑人范围可大了
which only leaves a million suspects.
不管谁抓到这家伙
You know whoever catches this guy
肯定能晋升 老兄
is gonna get a big promotion, my man.
那样的话 我来帮你晋升吧
Well in that case, I'll save you the trouble.
你说什么呢
What the fuck are you talking about?
是我♥干♥的
It's me.
有那么一瞬间我差点就信了
Okay, you had me going for a minute there, all right?
我说真的
I'm serious.
心脏病都给你吓出来了 你没傻吧
You'll give me a heart attack, what's wrong with you?
好了 鲁宾三明治是谁点的
All right, who's got the Reuben?
手又伸到菜里了
Always with the fingers, huh?
抱歉
Sorry.
她把手指伸到酱里了
She's got her figure in the dip.
我不想吃了 吃了这三明治会得性病
I don't want that, I'm gonna get an STD from this sandwich.
-瞎说 -我不吃
- Shut up! - I'm not.
拜你所赐 我说真的呢
You ruined it for me, I'm serious.
我怕吃了之后会得疱疹
I'm afraid to eat this sandwich, I'm gonna get a herpe.
你应该给你的手指戴个避孕套
You should put a condom on your finger,
那样才干净安全
that's what you should do.
我老婆就快生了
My wife's ready to pop!
我帮他弄了张乡村俱乐部的会员卡
I got him a membership to our country club,
价值9万多呢
it was like 90,000 plus.
真疯狂啊
That is crazy.
你也太疯狂了
You're crazy.
真是大手笔啊
That's too much money.
你听说没 斯坦卡夫特
Hey, did you hear Stancroft...
罗伯特
Hey Robert!
我是詹姆 詹姆·巴克斯福德
It's Jim, Jim Baxford.
詹姆·巴克斯福德
Jim Baxford!
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
- Hey, it's good to see you. - Me too.
希望你已经度过上次的小危机了
Hope you recovered from that little financial disaster of ours.
还没有 不过也快了
Not quite, but I'm getting there.
那段时间真困难 大家都蒙受了损失
Well it was a tough time man, we all took a loss.
我告诉我老婆我们不能去巴巴多斯旅游时
I mean, when I told my wife we couldn't vacation in Barbados,
她差点没撕我一块肉下来
she tore a strip off me the size of Long Island.
但总会转好的 是吧
But things get better, right?
是的 每个人都这么对我说
Right, that's what everyone keeps telling me.
相信我 会好的
Trust me, it's true.
给你一张我的新名片吧
Look, um... let me give you my new business card,
在哪儿呢
Somewhere here.
给你 我有几个投资方案
There we go, I've got a couple of uh, investment ideas
你或许会有兴趣
you might be interested in.
下周请你吃个饭详谈 如何
I'll take you for lunch next week, huh?
我要走了 很高兴见到你
I gotta, I gotta run, it was good to see you.
我也是
Hey you too.
记得给我电♥话♥
Yeah, call me.
下一个电♥话♥ 请说
Next caller, go ahead please.
我很高兴那些银行家被杀了 活该
I'm glad those bankers got shot. They deserve.
国家缺乏有效的法律保障
There's no effective laws in this country anymore,
打劫加油站要坐五年牢
you get 5 years for robbing a gas station,
摧毁美国经济
you destroy America...
却赚得腰包鼓鼓 拍拍屁♥股♥走人
you get 20 trillion dollars and you walk away?
暴♥力♥不是解决问题的方法 格斯
Violence is not the solution, Gus.
为什么不行
Why not?
政♥府♥对伊朗和阿富汗
Isn't violence the official solution of
难道没有使用暴♥力♥吗
our government in Iraq, afghanistan?
谢谢你的评论 格斯
Thanks for your comments, Gus.
下一个电♥话♥ 请问是哪位
Next caller, who's on the line?
我叫布莱恩 你干吗不让格斯说完
This is Brian. Why'd you cut Gus off?
他说得没错
I think he is right.
我没了房♥子 华尔街那帮人却堂而皇...
I lost my house and Wall Street is getting a free ride...
好的 今天我们就到这了
Okay, that's all the time we have on today's show for call ins.
看看今天的市场走势
Let's look at today's market,
美元汇率已经跌至1.31...
the US dollar is trading at 1.31 against...
我是罗伯特
Robert here.
罗伯特 我是詹姆
Robert, it's Jim.
詹姆 你还好吧
Jim, how you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥绝对不会相信
You're not gonna fucking believe this.
我玩扑克锦标赛赢了五万块
but I won 50 G in a poker tournament.
操 好爽
Shit, so great.
不敢相信
Fucking unbelievable.
对了 我需要你来指导我投资
Anyway, I need some advice on what to put it in.
有支新基金很热门
I got a hot new fund.
太好了 我们出来喝杯咖啡吧
Oh great, well how about we have a coffee?
还去我办公室附近那间吧
The place near my office?
好的 老地方见
Yeah, same coffee shop.
-好的 -明天
- Okay. - Tomorrow
-好的 -早上9点
- Yeah! - 9 o' clock.
没问题
That sounds great.
好的 明早见
All right, see you then.
是的 但你知道...
Yeah but you see, you see uh...
目前在856点 一定会涨到925
You see, you see, 8-5-6, that's gotta jump up to 9-2-5.
不是 看右边的屏幕
No, no... look at the, look at the right screen.
不 必须马上抛掉这些股票
No, we gotta sell those shares right away.
不 必须抛掉这些股票
No, we gotta sell those shares.
另一边减仓 把这边的价格炒起来
drop off the other side, we need more points on that side.
操
Shit!
-我不是老板 -安静
- I'm not the boss here... - Be quiet!
这里没你说话的份
You have absolutely no say in this.
行行好 我老婆还怀着孕
Please, my wife... she's pregnant.
史密斯房♥里的人是谁啊
Who's that guy with Smith?
玛姬 马上叫保安
Maggie, get ahold of security now!
喂 你♥他♥妈♥干什么呢
Hey, what the fuck is going on?
快滚回你老婆身边 好好感谢她 人♥渣♥
Get back to your wife and be thankful, you prick.
滚出去
Get the fuck outta here!
滚
Go!
快 快跑
Hurry, hurry run!
快
Go!
收到 38楼
Copy that, 38th floor!
38楼
38th floor!
警♥察♥正在调查今日的枪击事件
Police are looking into whether or not today's shooting spree
是否与近期的谋杀事件有关联
has anything to do with the recent murders.
我们获悉 所有受害者均与
Now from what we know, all of the victims were involved
本次经纪丑闻相关
in the brokerage scandal,
问题就在于
but there was a question whether
他们会不会因欺诈罪被起诉
their the fraud charges could be prosecuted.
凶手目前还在大厦里
We know that the shooter is still in the building at the moment.
滚出去
Get outta here.
滚
Out!
快滚
Get out!
不管你想要什么 这方法都行不通
Whatever it is you want, this is not the way to get it.
给老子坐低 这边
电影精选列表