-杰克队长 -杰克队长
- Hey, hey, Captain Jack. - Hey, hey, Captain Jack.
在铁轨旁见我
Meet me down by the railroad tracks.
在铁轨旁见我
Meet me down by the railroad tracks.
-手里拿着步♥枪♥ -手里拿着步♥枪♥
- With this rifle in my hand. - With this rifle in my hand.
快跑 混♥蛋♥们 动起来
Let's go, maggots, move it.
不要停
Come on.
你想要就是这样
You want this?
动起来 混♥蛋♥们
Let's move it, maggots.
跟上 贝克
Come on, Baker.
我们可没有一整天的时间
We haven't got all day.
你要放弃吗 弱鸡
You gonna quit, cupcake?
你想成为一名游骑兵吗 这位士兵
You wanna be a Ranger, soldier?
游骑兵从不放弃
Rangers don't quit.
起来
Get up.
起来
Get up
哪一边 左边还是右边
Which way, left or right?
左边
Left.
不 我不会成为你的帮凶
No, I will not be your accomplice.
走吧 我们该离开了
Come on, we need to leave.
我们已经擅自闯入了
We're already trespassing.
这他妈太早了
It's too damn early.
我昨天睡得很不好
I slept like shit last night.
-早上好 布奇 -咖啡
- Hey, morning, Butch. - Coffee.
这该死的怎么回事
Hey, what the hell?
你是要先去采咖啡豆
Do you have to go pick the beans
再给我拿咖啡吗
before you bring my freaking coffee?
放糖了吗
Did you put sugar in that?
放了
Yeah.
我告诉过你们应该留着那辆漂亮的露营车
I told you we should've kept that pretty camper.
可能对做饭很有帮助
Might've been helpful around the kitchen.
你什么时候开始关心做饭了 小子
Since when do you start caring about cooking, boy?
我们关心的只是
As long as she can cook in the bedroom,
她能不能在卧室里做
that's all we care about.
是不是 姑娘
Ain't that right, girl?
克里图斯 你把你的咸猪手管好
Cleetus, you keep your hillbilly hands to yourself
不然我就踢你屁♥股♥
or I'll kick your ass.
我什么意思也没有 布奇
Hey, I didn't mean nothing by it, Butch.
只是寻乐子
Just having fun.
我什么意思也没有 布奇
I didn't mean nothing by it, Butch.
-闭嘴 -你才应该被踢屁♥股♥
- Shut up. - You gonna get your ass kicked.
-妈妈 -老板
- Mama. - Yes, boss?
布奇
Butch.
你们先吃早饭 一会有事情交给你们做
Y'all eat up now, you got business to do.
好的 妈妈
Yes, Mama.
你满意吗
You satisfied?
一直以来都很满意
Always.
妈妈不会乱来
Mama don't mess around.
你不检查一下吗
You're not gonna check it?
那是你和妈妈之间的事
That's between you and Mama.
我不觉得你会少给她钱
I don't think you're gonna short her.
不会对她这样
Not her.
收起来 小子们
Pack it up, boys.
我以为你已经死了
I thought you were dead.
思考不是你的强项
Thinking isn't your strong suit.
你们其他人在哪
Where are the rest of you?
迪伦
Dillon?
我们得离开这鬼地方
We need to get the hell outta here.
谁派你来的
Who sent you?
交易很顺利 妈妈
Transaction went good, Mama.
很好 宝贝 谢谢你
That's good, baby, thank you.
如何说法语
Oo wee, how to speak French.
我们来玩一下吧 大学生
Hey, let's get fancy there, college boy.
还给我 混球
Give it back, A-hole.
告诉我 法语里如何说我是一个软蛋
Tell me, how do you say I'm a wussy in French?
布奇[蔑称]
Le Butch?
现在你们别再对彼此恶语相向了
Y'all stop being ugly with one another now.
布奇 把书还给劳伦斯
Butch, give Lawrence back his book.
抱歉 妈妈
Sorry, Mama.
来吧 宝贝 坐下
Come on, baby, sit down.
这看起来怎么样
How does it look?
够好了
Eh, good enough.
你♥他♥妈♥认真的吗
You fucking serious with that?
我去撒尿
I'ma go take a piss.
别伤着你自己了
Don't hurt yourself.
杰西 已经好了
Jesse, it's ready.
你为什么不给我再拿一个壶来
Why don't you go get me another jug?
如果你砍了我 你死定了 婊♥子♥
If you cut me, you die, bitch.
你们杀了我的丈夫
You killed my husband.
你们都得死
You all die.
你杀了厄尔
You killed Earl.
你要带我去见你们其他人
You're gonna take me to the rest of your clan.
去你♥妈♥的♥吧 我他妈不会告诉你的
Kiss my freckled ass, I ain't telling you shit.
我想到了你会说这种蠢话
I thought you might say something stupid like that.
你个婊♥子♥
You whore.
时间不多了
Clock's ticking.
去死吧
Go to hell.
比起我你更害怕布奇 是吗
You're more afraid of Butch than me, huh?
你什么都不知道
You know nothing.
布奇只是个跑腿的
Butch is just an errand boy.
跑吧 兔子 跑起来
Run, rabbit, run.
去看看那两个白♥痴♥在做什么
Go see what those two idiots are up to.
好的 妈妈
Yes, Mama.
你♥他♥妈♥的干了什么
What the hell did you do?
不是我
It wasn't me.
是那个婊♥子♥ 她还活着
It was that bitch, she's still alive.
她杀了厄尔
She killed Earl.
帮我把这个拔♥出♥来♥
Help me get this off.
上车
Get in the car.
给我他妈的上车
Get your ass in the car.
别把血弄到我的车座上
Don't get blood all over my seats.
-发生什么了 -是那婊♥子♥弄的
- What happened? - Bitch got me.
轻点
Easy.
你就这么一个简单任务 但是你没搞定
You have one simple task and you couldn't handle it.
你开枪射击了那个贱♥货♥ 但是她还活着
You shot that jezebel and she's still alive.
最好搞定她
Better fix this.
好的 妈妈
Yes, Mama.
给他包扎
Patch him up.
去看看你能找到什么关于这个女孩的
Go see what you can find out about this girl.
布伦纳·雷·贝克
Brenner Leigh Baker.
全国大学生体育协会100米冠军
NCAA national champion 100 meters.
五项全能运动亚军
Runner-up pentathlon.
我的妈呀
Holy crap.
第一位女游骑兵
First female Ranger.
是不是很特别
Isn't that special?
霍布斯警长请求派遣
Sheriff Hobbs to dispatch.
继续 霍布斯警长
Go ahead, Sheriff Hobbs.
派布里格斯和保罗去
Send Briggs and Paul
75号♥县道和米勒路
down to County Road 75 and Miller Road.
我看到一具尸体
I've got a body.
收到
Copy that.
那是厄尔·匹兹
That's Earl Pitts.
他是山上那个集团的一员
He's part of that clan up in the hills.
妈妈的集团
Mama's clan.
什么
What?
他们都叫她妈妈
They all call her Mama.
她拥有这些土地 共一万英亩
She owns all this land, 10,000 acres,
还有56号♥公路上的乡村咖啡馆
and the Country Cafe on 56.
他们那有一套不同的规则
They live by a different set of rules up there.
老警长桑德斯让我们避开她
Old Sheriff Sanders had us steer clear of her.
我不是桑德斯
Well, I ain't Sanders.