一人军团
支援还有10分钟到
Backup's 10 out.
我已经追捕这些神经病三年了
I've been hunting these psychos for three years
16具尸体
and 16 bodies.
他们不会再得逞了
They ain't making it out again.
我不知道 弗兰克 这恐怕不是个好主意
I don't know, Frank, not a good idea.
这是给你自己的退休礼物
It's your retirement gift to yourself.
我们还不知道里面 我们现在进去
We don't know what... We're going in.
还有175秒到
One Seven Five second in touch.
弗兰克 退下
Frank, stand down.
-你去右边 -我们一起
- Take right. - We stick together.
你右边 我左边
Take right, I got left.
三 二 一 上
Three, two, one, go.
-弗兰克 弗兰克 -这里
- Frank, Frank. - In here.
用力压着 把手放上面
Keep pressure on it. Keep your hands on it.
警员受伤 松林路422号♥
Officer down, 422 Pine Grove Lane.
-有警员受伤 -迪伦
- Officer down. - Dillon.
怎么了
What?
早上好 亲爱的
Morning, sunshine.
你还好吗
You okay?
你怎么能吃下去这些的
How can you eat those?
他们甚至算不上食物的一部分
They're not even part of a food group.
这对你有好处
It's good for you.
就像你需要更多的休息和娱乐
Just like some much needed R and R.
嗯 休息和娱乐 对于你的好主意
Yes, well your idea of R and R
我可有点不同的想法
and mine are a little different.
咱们等着瞧吧
We'll see about that.
宝贝 我爱你
Hey, baby, I love you.
你见识过真正的男人吗
You ever been with a real man?
来吧 甜心
Come on, honey.
快来 嫁给我
Come on and marry me.
我 还是他
Me or him?
嘿 你好啊
Howdy doody.
嫁给我
Marry me.
交易站
最后一站过路咖啡
此处有售冷钢刀
准备好吃点东西了吗
Ready for some chow?
我先去换个衣服
I'm gonna change my dressing.
我先去找位置
Well, I will get us a table
因为我觉得这儿大概是我们进入野外前
because I think this is our last shot at
最后一间正经的餐馆了
civilization for awhile.
好吧 你真是懂怎么勾起我兴趣
Well, you know how to get me excited.
最后一站
咖啡店
收银台
只收现金
现场音乐
你真绅士
Aw, you're such a gentleman.
-嘿 欢迎啊 -你好
- Hey, how y'all doing? - Hi.
-就你们两位吗 -就我们俩
- Just y'all two? - Just the two of us.
可以借用下洗手间吗
Can I use your restroom?
当然 先生 在那边后面
Yes, sir, it's in the rear over there.
我来给你找个本餐厅最棒的位置
We're gonna fix you up with the best seat in the house.
听起来真不错
Sounds great to me.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
不用客气
You're welcome.
-想点什么就喊我 -好的
- Just give us a holler. - You got it.
嘿 布奇
Hey, Butch.
-你好啊 -谢谢
- How's it going, bud? - I appreciate it.
-好 好 -挺好的
-All right, all right. - Feels good.
坏男孩
你知道吗 刚才在公路上
You know, you weren't very friendly
你可不怎么友好啊
out there on that highway earlier.
是吗 刚才你可是很混♥蛋♥的
Yeah, well you were being an asshole.
嘴巴挺能说啊
Quite a mouth you got there.
真是有趣
Charmed.
我想我有东西可以堵住那张嘴 布奇
I think I've got something to shut that mouth, Butch.
你名字是壮汉[布奇]吗
Your name is Butch?
英语里有汉子、壮汉及粗壮的男孩之意
你知道这没法成为一个名字 对吧
You know that's not actually a real name, right?
有什么问题吗
We got a problem?
你这家伙 管好自己吧
Hey, you better watch yourself, boy.
布奇 别打扰这些朋友
Hey, Butch, leave these fine folks alone.
闭嘴 威利
Shut your mouth, Willie.
我们不想惹麻烦
We don't want any trouble.
我看你就是要惹点麻烦
I think you do want some trouble.
你和坐那的大嘴巴婊♥子♥
Why don't you swing on me right now,
不如现在就来跟我♥干♥一架啊
you and your big mouth bitch right there.
别 宝贝 不值得这么做
Hey, it's not worth it, babe.
这不值得
Not worth it.
你们都是来吃东西的吗
You all has come here to eat?
布奇
Butch.
是的 妈妈
Yes, Mama.
-坐下 -好的 妈妈
- Take a seat. - Yes, Mama.
算了吧 亲爱的
Come on, hon.
-表不错 -谢谢
- Nice watch. - Thanks.
抱歉 这里很少来外地人
Sorry, not used to outsiders here.
尤其是像你们俩这样的俊男靓女
Especially not good-looking ones like you two.
好吧 女士 谢谢您
Well, thank you, ma'am.
亲爱的 叫我妈妈 大家都这么叫
Ah, sugar, call me Mama, everyone does.
好的 谢谢你 妈妈
Well, thank you, Mama.
那 你们俩怎么会来这小地方呢
So, what brings you two to this little community?
我们就是暂时远离工作 出来旅游
We're just traveling, getting away from work.
挺好的
Well, that's nice.
那你们想点些什么
But what do you want?
你的信 妈妈
Here's your mail, Mama.
好的 谢谢你 兰德尔
Oh, thank you, Randall.
不客气 女士
Yes, ma'am.
来 听着 你们想点什么尽管点
Now listen, you all order whatever you want
账单都算到布奇头上
because it's on Butch.
别啊 妈妈
No, Mama.
布奇 想想上帝会怎么做
What would Jesus do, Butch?
我想我们没事的
I think we're all right.
自己来就好
We can take care of our own.
我不是在问你们意见
Oh, I'm not asking.
哦 这样的话 好吧 我想甜品也得来点
Oh, well in that case, I think I'll have dessert too.
聪明姑娘
Smart girl.
谢谢您 妈妈
Thank you, Mama.
来份辣热狗
Chili dog.
宝贝 谢谢你刚才为我解围
Thanks for saving me back there, babe.
你就是我的骑士 穿着亮闪闪的盔甲
You're my knight in shining armor.
我可不是救你 是从你手里救了他们
Oh, I wasn't saving you, I was saving them from you.
好吧
Oh, okay.
我说 那挺奇怪的吧
I mean, how weird is that?
布奇和那个
Butch and...
妈妈
Mama.
你好啊 邻居
Hey, neighbor.
早上好
Morning.
要来点咖啡吗
Interest you in some coffee?
不用了 谢谢
I'm good, I appreciate it.
我就是看到你的火堆 想提醒你
I just saw your fire, wanted to let you know
每年这个时候 这里都很干燥
it gets real dry up here this time of year,
所以你一定要确保用完彻底熄灭
so you be sure to douse those coals.
我会的
Mm, will do.
顺便提一句 这里的本地人对陌生人
Oh, and by the way, the locals aren't real friendly
其实不太友好 所以你们一定别乱走
to strangers, so you be sure to stick to the trails.
古怪的本地人
Cranky locals.
明白了
Got it.
天呐 你闻到了吗
Oh my god, you smell that?
我跟你说了 野外的新鲜空气是最好的
I told you, nothing like the fresh country air.
我说的是培根
I was talking about the bacon.
口气很清新嘛
Mm, nice morning breath.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
我挺好的
I'm all good.
我们走了多远了