-我从来没见过这样的事 -你没有
-...I've never seen anything like that. -You haven't?
嘿 我们想知道你在哪里
Hey. We were wondering where you were.
你找到你要找的东西了吗
Did you find what you were looking for?
今晚我守上半夜
I'll take the first watch.
你先去休息下
You try to get some sleep.
我再去巡视下 你 留在这里
I'll go check the town again. You, stay here.
星星似乎比非核战争前更明亮了 你觉得呢
The stars seem brighter than before the war, don't you think?
-我不记得了 -我记得
-I don't really remember. -I do.
我记得我的家人
I remember my family.
我还记得幻想还未破灭时候
I remember Briareos when he wasn't...
的布里艾诺斯
...disillusioned.
-战争就是如此折腾人 -是啊
-War has a way of doing that to people. -Yeah.
但是我深知 他仍然还是我深爱的那个男人
But I know deep down, he's still the same man I fell in love with.
他带着美好的动机去参与战斗
He's still willing to fight for a good cause.
-这就是他帮助我们的原因 -我不清楚
-Is that why he's helping us? -I don't know.
你也怀有美好的动机吗
Are you a good cause?
我想是的
I think so.
我希望是
I hope so.
那告诉我 你也来自奥林匹斯吗
So tell me. Are you from Olympus?
-奥尔森不会说什么的 -可能吧
-Olson shouldn't have sald anything. -Maybe not.
实际上 他却说了 我很想知道
But he did and I wanna know.
我们还在执行任务 等我们任务完成之后告诉你
We're on our way there. After we finish the mission.
哦 天啊 我真不能相信
Oh, my God. I can't believe it.
我就知道
I knew it.
你在这里 你相信他们说的这些吗
You've been there. Do you believe it's what they say it is?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我知道守旧的做事方式 对我们建造未来没好处
But I do know the old way of doing things will not build a better future.
要是没有奥林匹斯 人类会失败的
Without something like Olympus, mankind will fall.
我讨厌打断你说话 但是 我们已经失败了
I hate to break it to you, kid, but we falled.
我每天都被提醒着 我们所建造的记忆
I'm reminded of it every day. The memory of what we built.
我们所摧毁的现实
The reality of what we destroyed.
我们的心如此分离
How we are separated.
那是如此真实的发生过 勇者生存下来
And how it never really happens. The mighty are never brought low.
而弱者只能消失
And the weak just disappear.
人类是贪婪的
People are greedy.
他们想要金钱 土地 权力
They want, money, land, power.
他们想得到任何 他们认为能比别人优越的一切
Whatever it is that makes them feel like they're better than someone else...
或者重要的一切
...or more important.
所以他们相互欺诈
And so they lied and decelved.
为了愚蠢的荣耀而相互杀戮
Killed each other because of foolish pride...
然后告诉世人 这就是正义
...then told themselves it was justified.
但不是这样的
But it wasn't.
以致最后 我们失去了一切
And in the end, we lost everything.
你把希望都托付在像奥林匹斯这样的地方
You hope for a place like Olympus...
然而你却放弃了你所生活的世界
...and yet you give up on the world where you live.
你不能再优柔寡断了 杜南
You can't stay undecided forever, Deunan.
-你得做出选择 -选择什么
-You have to make a choice. -About what?
要么接受这世界
either you accept the world as it is...
要么让这世界变得更好
...or you work to build a better one.
我们前面还有很长的路
We still have a long road ahead.
我要去睡一下了
I'm gonna get some sleep.
好的
Okay.
晚安
Night.
奥林匹斯
Olympus.
-有东西来着 -什么
-Something's coming. -What?
一辆坦克 离着5公里远 径直向我们驶来
A tank. Five kilometers from here, heading stralght to us.
-坦克 那直升机呢 -我之前在城市里见过
-A tank? Where's the chopper? -I've seen it before in the city.
伊里斯 起来
Iris, get up.
-什么事 -有麻烦
-What is it? -Trouble.
直升机飞走了 现在我们看见了一辆坦克
The chopper left for the city and now we see a tank.
-你知道这意味着什么的 -霍恩斯
-You know what that means. -Two Horns.
等下 你认识坦克里面那人
Walt. You know who's in that tank?
是的 我认识他
Yeah, I know him.
我们往回走
We go way back.
那么 他有的海王星又有什么渊源吗
But what kind of history could he have with Triton?
保持联♥系♥ 我们去打发他们
Keep in contact. We'll take care of them.
给 你进去保护伊里斯
Here. You get inside and protect Iris.
就这个
We good?
给你
Here.
谢谢
Thanks.
-布里艾诺斯 -干嘛
-Briareos. -What is it?
不着急 我们迟点再说
It can walt. We'll talk later.
迟点
Later?
你真的是一个乐观的人
You really are an optimist.
走吧
Come on.
城市坦克通常很敏捷 但是这一辆似乎很慢
City tanks are usually pretty agile, but this one seems slow.
要是你带着两吨♥的霍恩斯
You'd be slow too if you were carrying
你也会很慢的 不是吗
Two-Ton-Two-Horns around, right?
你说得对
Good point.
是的 是他们 好的
Yeah, that's them, all right.
为什么你不给他们打个热烈的招呼
Why don't you give them a big fat hello?
他说这就是欢迎
He means business.
他们从屏幕上消失了 我们没能锁定他们
They disappeared from the screen but I don't think we got them.
在导弹爆♥炸♥前 他们跳开了
They jumped out before the grenade hit.
什么 这不可能
What? That's impossible.
布里艾诺斯没有这移♥动♥速度的能量的
Briareos doesn't have the power to be that mobile.
-现在 怎么样 -我正在想
-Now what? -I was thinking...
-应该还他点颜色看看 -噢 好啊 我喜欢
-...we blow the living shit out of them. -Oh, yeah, I like that.
他在那
There he is.
他逃了 追他
He got away, chase him.
11点钟位置 狙击手射击
Sniper fire, 11 o'clock.
好样的 这就不能伤到我们了
Big deal. It ain't gonna hurt us.
-现在 把注意放在抓布里艾诺斯上 -紧急情况
-Now, stay focused on getting Briareos. -Emergency.
你认为他们还好吗
Do you think they'll be okay?
我认为他们都很棒
I think they're both very capable.
你在浪费我的弹♥药♥ 你个垃圾
You're making me waste my ammo, you hunk of junk.
老天啊
Holy shit!
我已厌倦了他的猫鼠游戏了
I'm sick of his cat and mouse game.
现在 出去给我解决掉那小甜妞
Get the fast little honey out of the way now.
留在这
Stay here.
要是我出了什么意外 告诉他们你的任务
If something happens to me, tell them your mission.
我知道 他们会帮你的
They'll help you, I know it.
我知道
I know.
但你得活下来
But you're gonna survive this.
当然 我听说 我是个乐观的人
Of course I am. I hear I'm an optimist.
来吧
Come on.
这边
This way.
你小样啊
You little motherf.
他掉下去了 抓住他
He fell. Get him.
其余的人 都撤退回来
The rest of you, get back here.
小心 他的传感器不是装饰用的
Careful. His sensors aren't just for decoration.
布里艾诺斯
Briareos.
我有个交易和你谈
I have a deal for you.
要是你交出那女孩 我会原谅你的逃跑
If you hand over the girl, I'll forgive you for running off.
很公平 但是老子就不愿啊
Quite an offer, but I'll have to pass.
那好 这样我会把你变成废料 然后把那女孩带走
Okay, but then I'll just turn you into scrap and take the girl anyway.
要是你死了 你知道杜南会怎样的
And if you're scrap, you know what happens to Deunan.
因此 你抚心自问
So you got to ask yourself:
这刚认识的女孩真的值得你这样做吗
Is this girl you just met really worth it?
是的
Yes.
真令人讨厌
So annoying.
-奥尔森 -谁他妈在那啊
-Olson. -Who the hell was that?
等下 是那女孩吗
Walt. Is that the girl?
伊里斯
Iris.
布里是对的
Bri was right.
你没有看起来那么懦弱
You're not as innocent as you look.
嘿
Hey.
好吧 让我们带你离开这糟地方
All right. Let's get you out of this mess.
-你做得好 伊里斯 -谢谢 你也是
-You did good, Iris. -Thanks, you too.
奥尔森在哪
Where's Olson?