故事发生在公元2131年
一场非核大战让地球成为一片废墟
这次 事情可能会进行得顺利
Maybe things will go right this time.
这正是我喜欢你之所在
That's what I like about you.
明亮的左导航
Bright-sider.
vaccine
寄生虫抗毒疫苗 从生化机械人的细胞中提取的 用以恢复意志
至少我们拿到霍恩斯要的疫苗
Well, at least we have the vaccine Two Horns wants.
我们工作几乎就完成了
We're almost done.
"几乎"并不等于"完成"
"Almost" and "done, " not the same thing.
你对 当我们干完了这活之后
Yeah, but when we are done...
就不必再为那城市里最卑鄙的恶老板卖♥♥命了
...then no more work for the city's slimiest crime boss,
对不
right?
我意思是 要是一切都按计划进行
I mean, if all goes to plan.
如果一切都按计划进行 我们迟点再谈这事
If all goes to plan, we can talk about it later.
我们还没逃出这里
We're not out of here yet.
我去四周看一下
I'll take a look around.
那是什么
What is it?
没什么
Nothing.
没有异象
It must be nothing.
-杜南 -没事 我很好
-Deunan? -Yeah, I'm good.
-那疫苗呢 -也没事
-And the vaccine? -Safe.
坐地铁是个糟主意
The subway was a bad idea.
我知道 但坐地铁不会塞车啊
I know. And it's not even rush hour.
cyborgs
义体人 人类的身体在改造过后形成的高机能躯体
-两个 -三个 全是义体人
-Two? -Three. All cyborgs.
有办法
Any ideas?
没 你呢
No. You?
没有 你会怎么躲过三个家伙逃出这里
No. How could you miss three guys out there?
布里 要是你的供能没故障
Bri, if you're having power problems...
别吵 他们来了
Not now. They're coming.
你不会杀一个没有武装的女孩的 对吧
You wouldn't shoot an unarmed girl, would you?
多业余啊
Amateur.
没子弹了吧
Use enough bullets?
好啦 我知道
Yeah, I know.
但你知道谁没开过枪吗
But you know who didn't use any?
-他们 -我们让列车再开动
-Them. -Let's get this train moving again.
搞定了 走吧
It's done. Let's go.
了解
Got it.
-我们司机怎么了 -他不是司机 只个执行程序
-What the hell happened to our driver? -He's not our driver, it was a setup.
-这是一次埋伏 -你认为这样
-Ambush. -You think?
-该死 -那是什么
-Damn it. -What is it?
路的尽头
The end of the line.
趴下
Get down.
你说的"执行程序"是什么意思
What did you mean by "setup"?
只有一个人知道我们为什么在这
Only one person knew why we were here.
怎么样了
How is it?
烂掉了
NO good?
烂了
No.
这就是我们列车的终点站了
Looks like this is our stop.
谢谢
Thanks.
-你受伤了 -我没事
-You're hurt. -I'm fine.
你可能是个很棒的义体人
You may be a damn good cyborg...
但你终究不是机器啊
...but you're not a robot.
苹果核战记 阿尔法
布里 这不是原定计划啊
Didn't go to plan, Bri.
是啊 这当然不是原计划
Nope. Definitely not to plan.
新世界就从这里开始
The beginning of a new world is here.
胜利属于我们 我们赢了 赢了耶
Victory is ours. We won. We won.
哪个白♥痴♥还在播放这样的广♥告♥
What idiot is still alring these commercials?
就是那个提供了城市电力 以此经营这座城市的白♥痴♥
The same idiot who provides the electricity to run this city.
经营这个城市 说真的
Run this city? Seriously?
嗯 可能"经营"略微说得有点客气了
Well, maybe "run" is a little generous.
但对于这样 是聊胜于无
But what we have is better than nothing.
有待商榷
That's debatable.
是时候去找霍恩斯了
Time to see Two Horns.
你说真的
Really?
你想下 我们任务刚失败了 他给我们
Considering we just falled the mission he gave us...
你真的认为这是个好主意吗
...do you really think that's such a good idea?
要是不去找他 他会认为我们带着疫苗远走高飞了
If we don't go see him, he'll think we took off with the damn vaccine.
或许我们可以忘掉亏欠了霍恩斯的
Maybe we forget what we owe Two Horns.
或许我们可以就这样离开这里
Maybe we take what we have and get out of here.
那到哪去
And go where?
我不知道
I don't know.
Olympus
奥林匹斯 在非核大战后 废墟遍野的世上仅存的一座乌托邦城市的名字
战后的世界正是以它为蓝本而建设
奥林匹斯
Olympus?
别再闹了
Not that again.
你真的还认为那是真实存在的 是吧
You really still think it's out there, don't you?
我不清楚 可能吧
I don't know. Maybe.
这里的一切看起来都那么的无谓
Everything here just seems so pointless.
杜南 我们经历了非核战争
Deunan, we fought in a world war
当一切完结后 谁赢了
and at the end of it all, who won?
谁赢了
Who won?
没有一个是胜利者 这一切都很无谓
No one, that's who. It is pointless.
我知道
I know.
我知道你牺牲了很多
I know you sacrificed a lot.
我们去还清了欠霍恩斯的债吧 快点
We clear our debt to Two Horns. Come on.
你还真喜欢还债耶
You do like to clear your debts.
-谁啊 -开门
-Who is it? -Open the door.
好了 我们清楚这规矩
Yeah, we know the drill.
别担心 我把玩具留在家里了
Don't worry, I left my toys at home.
-她是安全的 -我说嘛
-She's clean. -Told you.
老大等着呢 上去吧
Boss is walting. Go on up.
为什么不把他留在下面
Why aren't we keeping him down here?
他是个义体人 是个会走路的武器
He's a cyborg. He's a walking weapon.
没事 看看他
Yeah, but look at him.
除非他尽快喝些橘汁 不然他就快死了
Unless he gets some juice soon, he's a goner.
你确定你业要上去
Are you sure you're up to this?
我没事
I'm fine.
你看起来安然无恙啊 而且还你迟到了
You're looking well. And you're late.
-以致我有很多的时间去思考 -辛苦你咯
-So late that I had a lot of time to think. -Did it hurt?
知道我都思考了什么吗
You wanna know what I thought about?
我在想 你们私吞了我的东西
I thought you took off with my shit.
过来 把疫苗给我 马上
So come on, give me the vaccine. Now.
为此 也许你应该问下你的呆子手下
Maybe you should ask one of your goons for it.
要知道 在这里即使野狗都还是得讲规矩的
You know there's still a leash law for junkyard dogs.
我们没拿到疫苗
We don't have the vaccine.
什么
What?
那究竟发生了什么事
What the hell happened?
我们遇到了突发的麻烦
We ran into some complications.
但是你对此一点也不了解 是吧
But you wouldn't know anything about that, would you?
我以为你是最棒的
I thought you were the best.
我花钱雇你们难道不是为了解决麻烦的吗
Don't I pay you to take care of complications?
假如你不喜欢我们 你可以派你的特遣队去啊
If you don't like us, you can always use the A-Team you got here.
我们会到别处找活干
We'll find jobs elsewhere.
我们之间依然还有点债务未清呢
We still have the little matter of your debt.
我已经做够事情去还清了
I've worked enough to pay you back.
你开玩笑吧
Are you joking?
我看起来像开玩笑吗
Do I look like someone who jokes?
放松点 你怎么一点幽默感都没有啊
Relax, relax. You guys got no sense of humor.
还记得你们当初到我这的时侯 你们是多糟糕吗
Do you remember the fricking mess you were when you came to me?
要不是我找来你们 你们屁都不是
I didn't seek you out. I was doing fine.
我有我的方法管理这座城市 记住了吗 你需要我
I was on my way to running this city. Remember? You needed me.
我记得当时情景 但现在 我们是平等的了
I remember how it was, but now, I think we're even.
平等
Even?
我觉得你在开玩笑 要不是我啊
Now I know you're joking. If it weren't for me...
你女朋友还在K街卖♥♥淫呢 而你可能早被谁给融了呢
your girl would be turning tricks on K Street and you'd be somebody's toaster.
就我看来 我和你还不至于是平等的
So the way I see it, me and you ain't even close to belng even.
你和我 我们玩完了
You and me, we're done here.
布里
Bri.
是啊 你玩完了
Yeah, you are done.
祝你好运
So good luck.