我们分开之前 必须自♥拍♥一张
Before we split up, we have to take a selfie.
-没错 -来拍张照片
- Oh, yes. - Let's get a picture.
因为如果没留下自♥拍♥...
Because it did not happen if it didn't happen...
-你说得没错 -就不算有聚过
- You are right about that. - ...in a selfie.
我的口红哪去了
Where's my lipstick?
-姐们 你够漂亮了 -你口红没花
- Girl, you look fine. - Your lips look fine.
不是 我放在包里了啊
No, but I put it in there.
-我很肯定 -快来拍 快来拍
- I could've sworn. - Come on, come on.
-好 -预备...
- Okay. - Get ready and...
-好了 照好了 -在照片上标记我
- All right, that's it. - Tag me in that.
-一次成功 完美 -我爱你们
- One-take wonders. Everything. - I love y'all.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
稍等
One moment.
-爱你 -爱你
- Love you. - I love you.
-真为你骄傲 -我爱你
- I'm so proud of you. - I love you.
-安全到家 -我好爱你
- Get home safely. - I love you so much.
好了 我也不想走
All right. I hate I have to go.
但我得回家陪我的宝贝们
I have to get home to my baby, though.
替我向你家人问好
Say hi to the family.
好的 爱你们 看好她
All right. Love y'all. Watch her.
-你才看好你自己呢 -一整晚
- You watch yourself. - All night.
-看好她 -你会惹上麻烦的
- Watch her. - You're gonna be in trouble.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
再见 这是我们的车吗
Goodbye. Is this our car?
是的 上车吧
This is us. Let's go.
麻烦去蒙哥马利酒店 我应该输入定位了
The Montgomery Hotel, please. I think I put it in.
还有 音乐能不能小声点
And do you mind turning that down just a bit?
谢谢
Thank you.
她已经在跟司机调情了
不意外
谢谢你请吃晚餐
首先 我们是五星好评美女
First off, that we are some 5-star ladies.
对不对 姐们
Aren't we, sister?
我就想说一下
And I just wanted to comment
你看起来是个五星好评绅士
that you look like a 5-star gentleman.
-别碰他 -我太过分了吗
- Don't touch him. - Is that too much?
-别碰他 -我知道啦
- Don't touch him. - I know.
-我想有五星好评 -太过火了
- I wanna have five stars. - It's too much.
我觉得我太过火了
I feel like that was too much.
我不应该乱摸你的 抱歉啦 加里
I shouldn't... e for you now. I'm so sorry, Gary.
能不能... 把音乐调大声点
Hey, put your... can you turn that up?
-喂 -你好 维罗妮卡
- Hello? - Hello, Veronica?
你是哪位
Who is this?
来 低音部
Come on, Alto.
等等 等一下
Wait, hold on, yo, hold on.
我是奥特姆 你的专车司机
This is Autumn, your Uber driver.
-一定是... -我现在在斯特凡诺门口
- Oh, there must be... - I'm outside of Stefano's.
一定是弄错了 我已经在车上了
Yeah, there must be a mistake. I'm in my car right now.
我现在在餐厅门口
I'm outside the restaurant.
不 你弄错了 我已经上车了
No, there's a mistake. I'm here now.
-好吧 随便了 -谢谢
- Okay, whatever. - Thank you.
女士 你能把音乐关小声一点吗 拜托了
Ma'am, do you mind turning down the music, please?
听见吗
Hello!
事实证明 这颜色真的挺适合我
Turns out, this color does look nice on me.
救命 救命
Help! Help!
救命 救命
Help! Help!
老公来电
有什么事 现在是半夜3点
What do you want? It's 3:00 a.m.
都已经安排好了
The arrangements are already being made.
听着 选举会如我们所愿
Now, look, the ballot box will go our way.
法♥院♥不管怎样都会拥护的
The court will follow one way or another.
一切都在掌控中 还有别的事吗
It's under control. Is there anything else?
真的吗
Oh, really?
如果我再看见她那个可悲的丈夫上新闻
If I see her pathetic husband on the news one more time
带着那小女孩卖♥♥惨...
parading around that little girl...
多嘴的黑鬼就是瘟疫
Mouthy darkies are a plague.
我会解决的
I'll take care of it.
我会解决的
I'll take care of it.
我说了 我他妈会解决的
I said I will fucking take care of it.
伊登
Eden?
伊登
Eden?
他们休想把你从我身边夺走
They will never take you away from me.
我怎么说的
What'd I say?
我他妈怎么说的
What the fuck did I say?
我昨天告诉她 下不为例
I told her yesterday she got one pass.
现在她以为 她不想干活
Now she thinks she can come down to the fields
就可以不来
whenever she goddamn pleases.
我今天会好好教训她
Well, she will learn her lesson today.
丫头 带她过来
Girl, go get her.
我可以去 长官
I can head up there, sir.
谁准你开口说话的 小子
Who gave you permission to speak, boy?
我准许我自己说话的
I gave myself permission to speak.
今晚
Tonight.
我们今晚就走
We go tonight.
我在这儿
I'm here.
不 不 不
No, no, no...
-你准备好了吗 -我们走
- Are you ready? - Let's go.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait.
真没想到
Well, I'll be damned.
你要笑死我了
You're killing me, man.
哥们 这是什么
Hey, dude, what the hell?
是你的手♥机♥吗
Hey, is this yours?
不是 珀塞尔
No, Purcell,
你知道我清楚规矩 不准带手♥机♥
you know I know the rules, man. No cell phones.
-你个傻♥逼♥ -不准带手... 什么
- You fucking cuck. - No cell... what?
在这里别叫我的真名 丹尼尔
Don't say my fucking name out here, Daniel!
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不想拿着
I don't fucking want it.
好吧
All right.
你真该看看你的表情
You should have seen your face.
我是很生气 她总是跟我说话
Yeah, I'm mad. I mean, she's talking to me all the time.
不 你得捍卫自己 知道吗
Well, no, you gotta stick up for yourself, all right?
-我知道 -你不能指望每个...
- I know. - You can't expect every...
什么声音
What was that?
是从那个方向传来的
Well, it came from that direction.
操
Fuck!
我差点被你吓尿了
Man, you scared the shit out of me.
怎么了 你被鬼吓到了吗
Oh, what is it? The spooks got you spooked?
没情况 这么晚了这里一个人都没有
It's nothing, man. There's no one out here this late.
不过你看月亮 真美
Look at that moon, though. Beautiful.
是啊 你慢慢欣赏吧 真多愁善感
Yeah. Well, enjoy it, snowflake.
行啊 你个叛徒
Fine, you traitor.
是是 在日记里哭诉吧 罗密欧
Yeah, yeah, write about it in your diary, Romeo.
我尿急 我要去撒泡尿
I need to piss, man. I'm gonna take a piss.
让我脱掉这些碍事的玩意
Let me get these fucking things off.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
你不该喊我的真...
You're not supposed to say my fucking...
-拿手♥机♥ -拿到了
- Get the damn phone. - Got it.
该死 听着 如果我没能逃出去
Oh, shit. Listen, if I don't make it,
必须让全世界知道这地方的存在
the world has to find out about this place.
一切都得在今晚结束
It has to end tonight.
我知道小屋那边有信♥号♥♥
I know there's service at the cabin.
我们走
Let's go.
快
Come on.
911 请问有什么紧急情况
911, what's your emergency?
请问有什么紧急情况
What's your emergency?
我叫维罗妮卡·亨利
My name is Veronica Henley.
我被绑♥架♥了 这里有很多人跟我一样
I have been kidnapped. There are so many of us here.
我们在某个种植园里
We're on some sort of plantation.
抱歉 女士 你信♥号♥♥不好
I'm sorry, ma'am, you're breaking up.
-立刻派人来救我们 -你是说"种植园"吗
- I need you to send help right now. - Did you say "plantation"?
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
电影精选列表