过去永不消失
过去永不消失 甚至从未过去
威廉·福克纳
小艾 亲爱的
Em? Darlin'?
走
Get.
杀了我 杀了我
Kill me. Kill me.
别担心 姑娘
Now, don't you worry, girl.
我会宽恕你的
I will accommodate you.
不
No!
内
战前夕
我经常思考你有多忠诚
I often ponder the depths of your loyalty.
证明我错了
Prove me wrong.
说你叫什么 丫头
Say your name, girl.
说你叫什么名字
Say your name.
这么做不会让我感到愉快
It brings me no joy to do this.
闭嘴
Silence!
我叫你说话时你才能开口
You will speak only when I instruct you to speak.
现在你归我管 我会驯服你的野蛮习性
I am responsible for you now, and I will tame your savage ways.
-起来 快点 -不 不
- Now, get up. Come on. - No, no!
说你叫什么 丫头
Say your name, girl.
说啊
Comply!
是你逼我的
You've given me no choice.
麻烦你站起来
Now, please stand up for me.
不 不不
No, no, no!
不 不 不要
No, no, no, no, no!
你的朋友们是被你害死的
Your friends are dead because of you.
你心里清楚 对吧
You know that, right?
你再试图逃走
Try to escape again,
我就亲自把你拖进焚烧棚
I'll drag you to the burn shed myself.
好了 我们再来一遍
Now, let's try this again.
说你叫什么 丫头
Say your name, girl.
伊登
Eden.
伊登
Eden.
语气要自豪和坚定
Say your name with pride and conviction!
伊登 我叫伊登
Eden. My name is Eden.
很好 伊登 非常好
That's good, Eden. Real good.
你会没事的 还有
Everything will be all right now, and, uh,
别哭了
you can stop that cryin'.
明天我也许可以赶回来吃晚饭
Maybe I can get away for supper tomorrow.
你可以煮鸡肉给我们吃
You can make us a chicken.
六周后
你们似乎很容易分心
Y'all seem easily distracted.
不如打破这种单调 帮你们集中注意力
Why don't we break up this monotony and get y'all focused?
来 唱首歌♥听听
Go on, sing us somethin'.
唱首黑人老调子吧
Perhaps one of those old negro tunes.
我们得抓紧 这些人都疯了
We need to move. These fuckers is crazy.
下次我可不会这么仁慈
Next time, I won't be so generous.
都给我继续干活
Back to work. All of you!
让南方军胜利的炮声给你们的劳动带来欢乐
Let the sound of Confederate victory bring joy to your labor.
牛奶 鸡肉
Milk, chicken.
我们必须再试一次
We must try again.
-下来 下来 -快下车
- Get down. Get down! - Get off there. Come on.
-快下车 -动作快点 快滚
- Get off the wagon. - Move! Get out of here!
看什么看 站成一排 快点
What you lookin' at? Line up. Come on!
快啊
Hurry!
站成一排 过来这边
Line up! Get over there.
伊登
Eden!
给我过来 丫头
Get your ass down here, girl!
站开一点 转身
Separate yourself. Turn.
瞧她的头发
Look at her hair.
真是个美人
Quite a beauty.
要给她起名字吗 孩子
Shall we name her, child?
就叫她茱莉娅吧
Let's name her Julia.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
这是劳动者的双手
Those are worker hands.
你可以走了
You're dismissed.
好了
Well,
欢迎你们回家
welcome home, one and all.
都给我听好了
Now, listen up! All of you.
这里是一个改良种植园
This here is a reformer plantation
被十三州南方联盟军
commandeered by the Ninth Infantry
第九步兵团征用
of the Confederate Army of the 13 States.
不管你们之前在哪里
Wherever you were before,
是否曾经有过些许自♥由♥
whatever small freedoms you might have enjoyed,
现在我告诉你们 都结束了
I'm here to tell you that's over.
我绝不容许下人顶嘴
I don't tolerate any back talk whatsoever from inferiors.
事实上
In fact,
在这个种植园里
on this plantation,
你们得到允许才能开口说话
you will only speak when given permission to do so.
那意味着
That means
你们之间不准交谈
absolutely no talking among yourselves
除非在场的白人
unless one of the white folk on property...
准许你们这么做
...gives you permission to do so.
如果你们偷偷交谈
If you do...
我们会知道的
We will know about it.
你们住的小屋在这边
Over here, you will find your cabins.
监工也会吩咐你们
You will also be given instructions by one of the overseers
每天的工作内容
as to your daily duties,
你们应该乖乖听话
which ought to be followed obediently
并且面带笑容
and with a smile.
在这里 我们边干活边吹口哨
Here, we whistle while we work.
对吧 伊莱
Ain't that right, Eli?
升旗 下士
Raise the flag, Corporal.
将军傍晚会回来
The General will be home this evening.
解散吧
You're dismissed.
走
Get.
走啊 快点
Go on. Walk, now.
往前走 快走
Get on. Let's go, move.
-这是要干什么 -别出声
- What is this? - Quiet!
快走
Go, now!
这么早就开始喝了
You started early.
什么时候
When?
多少...
How many...
快进来
Get in here.
你来自弗吉尼亚州 对吧
You're from Virginia, right?
我来自北卡罗来纳州
I'm from North Carolina.
听着 我做不到
Look, I can't do this.
不管你要做什么
Whatever you're doin',
我都做不到
I can't do it.
听我说
Listen to me.
无论你来这里前是哪里人
Wherever you came from before here,
-你都得忘了你的家乡 -不
- you need to forget about it. - Mmm-mmm.
那对我来说不可能
That is not possible for me.
我们要做什么
What are we doin'?
到底有什么计划
What is the plan?
你以为我没尝试过吗
You think I haven't tried?
我们必须谨慎选择时机
We must choose our moment wisely.
但在那之前
But until then,
我们保持低调 嘴巴闭牢
we keep our heads down and our mouths shut.
你明白了吗
Do you understand me?
我知道你
I know you.
我也知道只有你能帮我逃出去
And I know that you are my only way out of here.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
你给我听好
I need you to listen to me.
你一定要保持沉默
You have to keep quiet.
这些白人会杀了你的
These white people will kill you.
你认为沉默就是坚强 对吗
Oh, you think being quiet is being strong, huh?
这给我们带来过什么好处
What has that ever gotten us?
你不是领导者
You ain't no leader.
你只会说空话
You're just a talker.
我说得对吗
Ain't that right, huh?
你...
You...
电影精选列表