You let me go. You're hurt. I'll go.
让我去 你受伤了 我会去的
Shhh. Just please promise me...
嘘 请允诺我
...you take care of my family if something happens, okay?
如果发生了什么事 你帮我照顾我的家庭 好吗?
I don't know where I am.
我不知道我在那里
No, no, I was taking her to rehab.
不 不 我正要让她到恢复健康
Don't know. Accident.
不知道 意外
Maybe she jumped.
或许她跳车了
I don't know because the bitch was crazy.
我不知道 因为母狗发疯
Sorry.
抱歉
Rob. Rob!
罗伯 罗伯
Hold on, Shelby.
茜比 稍等
You picked the wrong convoy, buddy.
你挑错了驾驶 伙伴
Hello?
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
Hi, Tabby. Hey.
嘿 泰碧 嘿
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉 我迟到
Huh.
啊
Hello? Smoking.
有人吗? 吸烟
Hey, Maxie. Hi.
嘿 麦斯 嘿
Danny, where's the babysitter?
丹尼 保姆在那里?
She left already. Yeah, she lefted.
她已经离开 是的 她离开了
What?
什么?
Are you sure?
你确定吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
I'm here.
我在这里
Hello, it's Tabitha, the Carmines' niece.
你好 我是泰碧莎 卡尔曼的侄女
Okay.
好
What's next?
下一步做什么?
"Quiet time. "
安静时间
Boys, you're supposed to be quiet.
男孩 你安静点
Hello?
你好吗?
Yes, hi. I'm here for June.
是的 嘿 我在这里等茱恩
June? There's no June here.
茱恩吗? 这里没有茱恩
Oh, well, no, she's been sitting over here today.
噢 嗯 不 她今天一直坐在这里
I dropped her off earlier.
我先让她下车
She missed cheerleading practice, I'm getting worried.
她错过啦啦队活动了 我感到焦虑
I'm her boyfriend, Owen.
我是她的男朋友 欧文
I'm the Carmines' niece and when I got here,
我是卡尔曼的侄女 当我到这里时
she had already left.
她已经离开了
Just left the children alone?
不管那些孩子吗?
You haven't heard from her since? I haven't heard from her.
你没听说过她吗? 我没听过
I didn't even see her.
我甚至没看见她
Oh, it's... It's just not... It's not like her to not call me.
噢 只不过 这不像她 她没告诉我
Maybe she just went to a friend's house.
或许她刚要去一个朋友的家
With the storm and all.
由于风暴因素
Yeah, I... I guess so.
是的 我 我猜是的
I just...
我只是
Be sure...
我确定
...to tell her that I stopped by if you see her.
如果你看见她 告诉她我塞车
I will.
我会的
And what are his special powers?
他的超能力是什么?
Um...
嗯
Um, he can... He flies. Swoosh, swoosh.
嗯 他会 飞 咻 咻
Oh, yeah, yeah. And shoots fire from his hands.
噢 是 是 而且他的手会喷火
I tooted.
我放屁
Excuse me.
对不起
Okay, men, time to hit the hay.
好 小家伙 该睡了
Aww.
喔
Okay, good night, love bug.
好 晚安 小家伙
Sleep tight.
乖乖睡吧
Good night. Night, Tabby.
晚安 晚安 泰碧
No, no, no, leave it cracked.
不 不 不 不要关
Okay. Shhh.
好 嘘
Just go to sleep.
睡吧
You've gotta be kidding me.
你开我玩笑
Hello? Tabitha? It's Aunt Grace.
你好? 泰碧莎吗? 是葛瑞丝姑母
Sorry to be calling so late, but you know.
很抱歉 这样晚还叫你 但是你知道
Yeah, no, no. It's okay.
是的 不 不 很好 没事
Oh, I didn't wake you?
噢 我没惊醒你吗?
No. No.
不 不
I just wanted to check on the little ones. How are they?
我只想检查小孩 他们怎样?
They're fine. Perfect angels. They went to bed no problem.
他们很好 完美的天使 他们去睡觉了 不用担心
Okay, good.
好 好
Listen, um...
听着 嗯
...I love your new house but the clown in my room...
我喜欢你的新房♥子 除了在我房♥间里的小丑
No offense, but I hate it.
没引起什么反感 但是我厌恶它
Oh, God, which one now?
噢 上帝 哪个?
The big one.
大的那个
Which one?
哪一个?
You know, the really big one.
你知道 很大的那个
I'm not sure which one you mean.
我不能确定你指哪一个
The one that sits in the chair. You know, it's life-size.
坐在椅子里的那个 你知道 它是和实物一样小
The really, really big one.
真的 真的很大
You have him propped up in that rocking chair.
伏在摇椅上的那个
Tabby, what...? What are you talking about?
泰碧 什么 ? 你在说些什么?
In the guest bedroom, with all the other clowns.
在客人房♥里 有全部小丑的那间
The one bigger than me.
比我大的那个
We... We don't own anything like that.
我们 我们好像没有像那样的东西
Yeah, you do.
是的
I'm looking right at it.
我正看着它
Tabitha
泰碧莎
Tabitha, are you there?
泰碧莎 你在那里吗?
Tabitha!
泰碧莎
Tabitha!
泰碧莎
Boys.
男孩
Wake up.
醒来
Boys?
男孩?
Where are you?
你在那里?
What's wrong, Tabby?
怎么了 泰碧?
Don't be scared.
不要怕
Boys, listen to me, we have to hide.
男孩 听我说 我们必须藏起来
There's a bad man, a very bad man in the house.
在房♥子里有一个坏人 一个非常坏的人
He just wants to play.
他想要玩耍
Like earlier at the door.
像先前在门口那个一样
That was him?
是他吗?
Owen.
欧文
No, don't!
不 不要
But, Tabby, he said he just wanted to have some fun.
但是 泰碧 他说他只是开个玩笑
Help!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
救命
Get going.
行动
Come on.
跟我来
Hurry up, hurry up.
赶快 赶快
Boys, run. Get help.
男孩 快跑 求助
Run.
跑
Ah... No!
啊 不
No!
不
Miss Wright, do you know anybody who would want to hurt you?
莱特小姐 你知道想要伤害你的是什么人吗?
This whole thing is gonna work out a lot smoother...
这件整个事情将会顺利进行
...if you just cooperate with us, okay?
如果你与我们合作的话 好吗?
Do you remember anything about the man who attacked you?
你记得关于攻击你的那个人 的任何事吗?
Let me see, let me see.
让我想想 让我想想
Let me look at yours first.
让我先看你的
Okay, here.
好 这里
Tabitha, this is boring.
泰碧莎 这很乏味耶
No, it's not. Yours is boring.
不 它不 你的才是乏味
Mine is better than this.
我的比这好
You'll see.
你会看到的
Now let me look in yours.
现在让我看看你的