God.
天呐
How long have I been out?
我睡了多久?
About an hour.
大约一个小时
Where are we?
我们在那里?
We just crossed the state line.
我们刚刚穿过州界线
Really? Mm-hm.
真的吗? 嗯
Already?
已经过了吗?
Mm. Why do I smell food?
嗯 为什么我闻到食物的味道?
There should be a girlie toy in there for you.
在里面应该有女孩用玩具适合你
Thanks, sweetie. Yeah.
谢谢 甜心 是的
Jesus, Rob, slow down. You're driving over a hundred.
天啊 罗伯 开慢点 你速度超过100了
I've got a really good convoy going here. No.
我是个真正好的驾驶 不
Just slow down. Now.
请减速 快点
Thank you.
谢谢
Look...
听着
...okay, I know we had a shitty weekend.
好 我知道我们有一个悲惨的周末
I wanna get home too. But let's just do it safely, okay?
我也想要回家 但是让我们安全到达 好吗?
No more bad luck.
不要心存侥幸
Oh, I got the spot.
噢 正中目标
"I love you too, Shelby. "
我爱你 茜比
I love you too.
我也爱你
I do.
我也是
I'm wide awake so get some sleep.
我完全清醒 你睡会儿吧
Okay. Thank you, sweetie. Mm-hm.
好 谢谢你 甜心 嗯
Ah. Bingo.
啊 宾果
Hey, you knocked out another hour. Ugh.
嘿 你睡了一个小时 呃
I only feel more tired.
我只感到很疲倦
Are you tired yet?
你疲倦吗?
Nope.
不
I cannot believe you started another one.
我不敢相信 你又来了
I didn't.
我没有
This one found me. Oh, whatever.
他跟着我 噢 我才不管
Look at the speedometer. It's like 12 miles over the speed limit.
看时速表 看起来像超过速限12英哩了
The other one, you were right. It was too fast and unsafe.
又来了 你说得没错 是太快且不安全
This one isn't. Oh, please.
这次不是 噢 拜托
Seriously, there's like an art to a good convoy, babe.
说真格的 好的驾驶就像一门艺术 宝贝
It's like a conversation between us and the cars as we drive.
当我们开车时 就像是我们和汽车 之间的一次谈话
We communicate.
我们交流
No, did you see that?
你看见那了吗?
That's him warning me that there's some slow cars up ahead...
警告我前面有些慢车
...so we're gonna have to pass them.
所以我们必须超车
Oh, that's pretty considerate.
噢 那相当体谅人
Oh, see, now this is what I like to call a brake pumper.
噢 看 现在到达我喜欢叫它为 刹车帮浦 的地方了
You think speeding's dangerous, try driving behind this guy.
你认为超速行驶很危险 那就试着在这个人后面开车
Okay.
好
At this speed, I'm fine with it. Just don't go faster.
以这速度 很好 不要再快了
Oh, right on.
噢 这很好
I was wondering when they were gonna need to fuel up next.
我正想知道 什么时候他们需要补充燃料
Well, what do we do?
嗯 我们该做什么?
Are we supposed to introduce ourselves, say hi?
我们应该介绍自己 说 嗨?
I don't know.
我不知道
I mean, I've never actually met anyone
我的意思是 我从来没有实际遇到过
I've been in a convoy with.
我是车队里的一份子
Sure am glad we all had to stop. Hey, I'm Bert.
很高兴我们都停下了 嘿 我是伯特
Rob. Rob.
罗伯 罗伯
Hi. Oh, nice.
嘿 噢 好
You a Robert?
你是罗伯特?
Or a Roberto? Ha, ha.
还是某位罗伯托? 哈
No, I'm just kidding. Ha.
不 我开玩笑的 哈
Hello. So where you headed there, Rob? Uh, Cincinnati.
你好 你要去那里 罗伯? 噢 辛辛那提
Oh, you're kidding.
噢 你开玩笑
It'll be nice to have some steady company.
有情侣相伴将会很好
Yeah, you bet. Yeah. Yeah.
是的 当然 是的 是的
Okay. Uh, well...
好 噢 好吧
...see you inside.
里面见
Sure. Yeah. Kids want their chocolates.
当然 是的 孩子们想要他们的巧克力
All right.
好
Uh-oh. Looks like someone got the munchies.
噢噢 看起来像某人极度饥饿
Ha, ha, ha. Yeah.
哈 哈 是的
No, I'm just messing with you. Anyway,
不 我正与你用餐 无论如何
uh, I was talking to this trucker inside.
噢! 我正在跟里面那个卡车司机交谈
Not very chatty guy.
不是很健谈的人
Anyway, he said he got on his, uh, radio-thingy.
无论如何 他说他透过了他的 无线电
Said the interstate up ahead's pretty wall-to-wall.
听说州际公路路况很糟糕
Mm. Really? Hey?
嗯 真的吗? 嘿?
Trucker on my CB says it ain't moving worth a damn out there.
我无线电上的卡车司机朋友说 道路不良于行
Told me a way around it, though, so...
我知道有条路可以绕过 我想 那么
...you're more than welcome to swing on in behind me.
你们在后面跟着我
Come on. I could use the company.
来吧 我会善待同伴的
Road's a lonely place when you're traveling solo.
当你独自开车时 道路是个孤独的地方
Yeah, you got it, man. Hey, thanks.
是的 你带路 老兄 嘿 感谢
No problem.
没问题
What'd you talk about?
你们谈些什么?
Oh, the interstate's jammed up ahead so we're gonna go around.
噢 洲际公路故障 我们要绕路
Yeah, and Mr. Lonesome up front there... Uh, he's not alone.
是的 前面的孤独先生 噢 他不孤独
Yeah, he is. That's what he said.
是的 他是 那是他说的
Rob, he's not alone. There's a girl with him. I saw her.
罗伯 他不孤独 有一个女孩与他一起 我看见她了
Misunderstanding then.
那是误会
It's no big deal.
没什么大不了
You sure we should be doing this?
你确定我们应该这样做吗?
Would you rather turn around and crawl up the interstate?
你宁愿转身并且越过州界吗?
It's like a parking lot.
它看起来像一个停车场
No.
不
Guess we're fine.
我猜还好
Great.
非常好
It's the sticks, Shelby.
是个乡间小路 茜比
People hunt out in the sticks.
人们找出了乡间小路
There, see? Did you see that?
那里 看见了吗? 你看见那了吗?
What? In the window. Get closer.
什么? 在窗子里 靠近点
There is someone in there.
那里有人
Hello? Hello?
你还好吗? 你还好吗?
Can you hear me? What the hell?
你能听到我吗? 怎么回事?
You get his plates. You get his license plates.
你去抄下他的车牌 抄下他的车牌
Shelby, come on. No, just go! Get his plates now! Go!
茜比 快来 不 快去 抄下车牌 去啊
Just hurry up! Okay.
赶快 好
Okay.
好
Is she okay? Is she alive? Yeah.
她还好吗? 她活着吗? 是的
Get her up. There she is. There she is.
摇醒她 她醒了 她醒了
Okay, she's back with us.
好 她清醒了
Lift her up. You keep her coherent. I'll be right back.
抬起她 让他保持清醒 我马上回来
Keep him away from me. Oh, I will. It's okay.
使他远离我 噢 我会的 没事
He threw you from the truck, but he took off. You'll be fine.
他从卡车上扔下你 他离开了 你很好
No, I jumped.
不 是我自己跳的
What?
什么?
Shelby!
茜比
Shelby!
茜比
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
What happened?
怎么回事?
He... He...
他 他
He came back.
他回来了
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
Where's my girlfriend?
我的女朋友在那里?
He took them.
他带走了她们
He took both of them.
他带着他们两个
Both that lady and your girl.
那位女士和你的女朋友
What?
什么?
He took off over there.
他走向那里
Lift me up.
抬我起来
Help me up. Yeah. Okay. Okay, come on.
帮我 是的 好 好 来吧
Wait, wait. Yeah, okay, all right.
等等 等等 是的 好 好