♪ 我们在加州奥克兰东 ♪
♪ We hailin' from East Oakland, California And, um ♪
♪ 这里的人有时很冲动 ♪
♪ Sometimes it gets a little hectic out there ♪
♪ 我们努力往上闯 看看我们怎么浪 ♪
♪ But right now, yo we gonna up you on how we just chill ♪
♪ 给布小姐call个手♥机♥ ♪
♪ Dial the seven digits call up Bridgette ♪
♪ 她男友管不住 满世界装娇气 ♪
♪ Her man's a midget plus she got friends,
♪ 且看哥来怎么搞定 ♪
♪ yo, I can dig it ♪
♪ 冰镇小酒我一杯接一杯 ♪
♪ Here's a forty, swig it Y'know it's frigid ♪
♪ 再走一轮酒 我偏不按套路走 ♪
♪ I got 'em chillin' in the cooler break out the ruler ♪
♪ 娘的这雪茄真够味 ♪
♪ Damn! That's the fattest stog I ever seen ♪
♪ 加州热浪加大♥麻♥ 仿佛在毛伊岛度假 ♪
♪ The weather's heat in Cali Gettin' weeded makes it feel like Maui ♪
♪ 脉搏叮咣瞎乱蹦 ♪
♪ Now we feel the good vibrations
♪ 眼花缭乱全是妞 ♪
♪ So many females, so much inspiration ♪
♪ 嗑药玩嗨搞一回 ♪
♪ I get inspired by the blunts, too I'll front you ♪
♪ 你和渣渣街头混 我在舞厅钓小妞 ♪
♪ If you hang with a bunk crew I roam the strip for bones to pick ♪
♪ 且等我先带回家 提了长枪探探洞 ♪
♪ When I find one, I'm done Take her home and quickly do this ♪
嗨
Hi,
我和你♥爸♥又要在商店加班了
Daddy and I working late at the store again.
你自己解决一下晚饭 别偷看电视
Make yourself dinner and don't watch TV!
你的周年纪念有什么安排吗
...decided what you're gonna do for your anniversary?
哦克拉丽莎 我还没想好
Oh, I don't know, Clarissa.
我最近太忙了
It's been so busy lately.
只想自己在家歇歇
I wouldn't mind a nice, quiet evening at home.
我想做点特别的事
Well, it'd be nice to do something special.
-你有什么打算吗 -还没想好
- What did you have in mind? - I don't know.
你想喝汤吗
You want some soup?
我妈做太多了
My mom said to ask
让我来问问你
if you wanted some soup. She makes way too much,
如果你不要我就只能灌热水壶里带学校了
then I have to bring the leftovers to school in a thermos.
那样就没人想和我同桌了
Nobody wants to sit next to that kid with the thermos soup.
除非他们也和我一样带着汤
Only the other kids with the thermos soup.
但我又不想和那帮人同桌
And I don't want to sit next to those losers!
开玩笑的啦
Just kidding.
我没想把你拒之门外的
What if I really did that?
我以为你真的那么做了
I thought you just did that.
我以为你摔门走人了
I thought you just shut the door in my face.
我就是摔门逗你玩玩
I did, to be funny.
我才不会真拒绝你 你是我最好的朋友
I so wouldn't have done that. You're, like, my best friend.
得了吧
Okay, bestie.
你要真拿热水壶装着汤我就坐你旁边
And by the way, I'd sit next to you if you had thermos soup.
真的吗
I can't believe it.
谢谢你 我高兴多了
So glad you said that, though. It made the joke way better.
妈 别再往热水壶给我灌汤了
Mom! No more thermos soup for me!
快看 是不是很棒
Look at that. Doesn't that look amazing?
棒极了
It looks super amazing.
泡菜火锅很简单
Kimchi-jjigae is very simple,
但味道很好
but that's what makes it so good.
重点是要用好的原料
It's about using the best ingredients.
闻着真香 金先生
It smells so good, Mrs. Kim.
萨沙 我告诉你多少次了
Sasha, I've told you a million times,
叫我朱迪
call me Judy.
韩国人干什么都用剪子
And we Koreans use scissors for everything.
切蔬菜 穿针
Vegetables, noodles...
收拾孩子
Our children.
-你要试试吗 -好呀
- All right. You wanna try? - Okay.
你很有天赋呀
Look at you. You're a natural.
谢啦 朱迪
Thanks... Judy.
你真的不是韩国人吗
Are you sure you're not Korean?
我在画鸟巢里的麻雀
So I'm painting a sparrow in its nest,
鸟巢我已经画完了
and I finished painting the nest,
麻雀才画了一半
and halfway through painting the sparrow,
它飞走了
it flies away.
所以我明白了个道理
That's when I learned...
可不能再让煮熟的鸭子飞走了
to start with the thing that can fly away.
-能给我点钱吗 -干什么用
- Can I have some money? - Why?
今天星期五了 我想带萨沙出去玩会
It's Friday night, and I thought it'd be fun if Sasha and I went out.
♪ 他们躺在桥下 ♪
♪ They pulled in just behind the bridge He lays her down, ♪
♪ 他皱眉感叹生活 ♪
♪ he frowns "Gee, my life's a funny thing ♪
♪ 我是否太图森破 ♪
♪ Am I still too young?" ♪
♪ 在桥下二人接吻 ♪
♪ He kissed her then and there ♪
♪ 在教堂二人成婚 ♪
♪ She took his ring ♪
♪ 再过两天与子同乐呵 ♪
♪ Took his babies ♪
♪ 纵拥有了一切 却是日渐疲惫 ♪
♪ It took him minutes It took her nowhere ♪
♪ 有谁能真正知晓她的心醉 ♪
♪ Heaven knows She would have taken anything ♪
♪ 一夜无眠 ♪
♪ But all night ♪
♪ 美国翘臀总在眼帘 ♪
♪ She wants the young American ♪
♪ 那朝气蓬勃的美国男孩啊 ♪
♪ Young American, young American ♪
♪ 便是她那梦寐以求的伴侣 ♪
♪ She wants the young American ♪
♪ 这一夜难眠 ♪
♪ All night... ♪
-再见 朱迪 -再见啦
- Bye, Judy! - Bye!
♪ 所欲不过是那美♥利♥坚♥俏佳人 ♪
♪ She wants the young American ♪
别闹了
Stop!
♪ 春梦难眠啊 ♪
♪ Oh, all night ♪
♪ 忘不了的美帝翘臀哟 ♪
♪ She wants the young American ♪
♪ 那荷尔蒙十足的美国男孩 ♪
♪ Young American, young American ♪
♪ 才是能满足她的可人儿 ♪
♪ She wants the young American ♪
♪ 那春梦了无痕 ♪
♪ All right ♪
感觉真棒
What a rush!
-刚才那下不错啊 -是吗
- That was good. - Yeah?
你现在把线收回来
Okay, now I wanna reel it in. You leave it.
然后要拉回来吗
Okay. And then we move it back?
不不不 不用拉回来
And then you just let it-- Let it go.
把它放得高一点
No. No, and then you just, like, put it up there.
-插在那个洞里吗 -对 就这样
- The hole? - And then, yeah, then that's it.
就这样等鱼上钩就行了
And then that's it. You're fishing.
-这就是钓鱼啊 -对的
- This is fishing? - This is fishing.
好玩吗
Isn't it fun?
我更喜欢徒手抓东西
You know what I'd like to catch?
抓什么 汉堡吗
What? A hamburguer.
马库斯
Marcus!
爸爸 发生了什么事
Dad! What's wrong?
金先生
Mr. Kim?
-你还好吗 -出了场车祸
- Are you okay? - There's been an accident.
我找不着咖啡滤纸 不知道她给放在哪了
I can't find the coffee filters. I don't know where she kept them.
我们出去吧
Let's go out.
♪ 如你所愿 ♪
♪ Have it your way ♪
♪ 只要你愿意 由你来定 ♪
♪ And if you want, you can decide ♪
♪ 由你决定啊 ♪
♪ And... ...can decide ♪
♪ 如果你要我 要我 ♪
♪ And if you'll have me ...have me ♪
♪ 我愿意啊 ♪
♪ I can provide ♪
你不知道歌♥词 是吧
You don't know the words, do you?
这可是 德·安吉洛
Shh, it's D'Angelo!
不需要歌♥词也是能理解
I don't need to know the words to know
音乐里蕴藏着的那真情实感
that it's emotional and sensual,
以及充满节奏律动的感觉 好吗
and full of melodic feelings, okay?
♪ 宝贝啊 ♪
♪ Baby... ♪
♪ 我也啊 ♪
♪ And I... Uh? ♪
♪ 只想成为你的汉子啊 ♪
♪ Just wanna be your man ♪
看到你笑可真好
So, it-- It's cool seeing you laugh.
♪ 我可以么 ♪
♪ How does it feel ♪
♪ 我想知道 你是否也与我感同身受 ♪
♪ Said I want to know, how does it feel ♪
♪ 你喜欢么 ♪
♪ How does it feel... ♪
妈呀 马库斯 对不起
Oh, my God. I'm so sorry, Marcus.
我 我不知道我怎么了
I-- I don't know what I was...
♪ 我一直在想啊 ♪
♪ Said, it's been on my mind, yeah ♪
♪ 把门关上吧 ♪
♪ Baby, close the door ♪
♪ 妞儿 我想好好让你知道 ♪
♪ Listen, girl, I have something I want to show you ♪
♪ 希望你不要抵触 ♪
♪ I wish you'd open up ♪
♪ 一起来去除心防 ♪
♪ 'Cause I wanna take the walls down With you ♪
♪ 你愿意么 ♪
♪ How does it feel ♪
♪ 如何 ♪
♪ Feel ♪
电影精选列表