都没打通
and I wasn't able to get through.
我在忙
I'm busy.
那 你到那了吗
So... Are... are you there yet?
还没 估计得明天吧
No... I'd say sometime tomorrow.
你又抽烟了吗
Are you smoking again?
木有
Nope.
小杰 你有找过心理医生吗
Jess, have you called the therapist yet?
没有 就像我说的 我很忙
Like I said, I've been busy.
我真不明白 你为什么这时候离开
I just don't understand why you're leaving right now.
毕竟事情都发生了 离开会变得更好吗
After all that's happened, wouldn't it be better...
妈妈 我们已经谈过这个了
Mom, we've been through this.
你为什么不想谈谈呢
Why don't you want to talk about it?
因为我不需要 我很好
Because I don't need to. I'm fine.
真的吗
Really?
小杰 别逞强了
Jess, come on.
-宝贝 -真的
- Sweetie. - Really.
好吧 我们认为这办法真的不好
Well... ...we just think it's a really bad idea.
你的亲朋好友
You have friends and family
都会在这支持你的 宝贝
who will support you down here, sweetheart...
无论如何我还是想去
Well, I'm going anyway.
我认为你本应该待在家里
I just think you should've stayed home
直到你感觉好些
until you felt a little bit better.
已经六个月了 该向前看了
It's been six months... it's time to move on.
好吧 但你要保证到了那
Okay, but promise me you'll talk to someone
你会告诉我们
when you get there.
我得挂电♥话♥了
I got to go.
你得想我保证 求求你了小杰
Promise me. Please, Jess, you need to promise me...
妈妈 我真得挂电♥话♥了
Mom, um, I got to go.
我稍后跟你说好吗
I... I'll talk to you later, okay?
好 你到那得给我打电♥话♥
Okay, but call me when you get there.
好的 再见
Okay, bye.
你好 我
Hey, I just...
没事的
All right.
赶紧走开
Come on!
日日日
Fuck, fuck, fuck!
我就准备去个洗手间
I was just trying to go to the bathroom,
你都快撞上我了
and you almost hit me.
你有什么毛病
What the hell's your problem?
有听见吗 喂
Hello? Hey!
赶紧接 赶紧接
Pick up, pick up.
911 需要申报的紧急案件为
911, what's your emergency?
你好 我是杰茜卡·斯旺森
Hi, my name is Jessica Swanson.
我感觉我被尾随了
I think I'm being followed.
不好意思 女士 你能重复一遍吗
I'm sorry, ma'am. Can you repeat that?
信♥号♥♥不是很好
We seem to have a bad connection.
我的名字是杰茜卡·斯旺森 我被人跟踪
My name is Jessica Swanson. I'm being followed.
-谁跟踪你 -我不知道
- Who's following you? - I... I don't know.
有个人 我见到他好多次了
There's this guy, I've seen him a couple of times.
我不知道他想要干嘛 他就跟在我后面
I don't know what he wants. He's right behind me!
女士 你的位置是
What is your location, ma'am?
我在车里 你能听见我说话吗
I'm in my car! Can you hear me?
女士 请告诉我你的位置
Ma'am, please, tell me your location.
操 我不知道
Fuck, I don't know!
我看不出来 我不知道
I can't, I don't know!
女士
Ma'am?
他妈的
Oh, shit.
抱歉 刚才是个
I'm sorry, that's...
-刚才是虚惊一场 -不是他吗
- That was a false alarm. - It wasn't him?
不是
No.
这样吧
I'll tell you what.
我帮你和一位警官连线
I'll connect you to one of the officers,
然后你把情况再详细地跟他说一说
and you can tell him a bit more about your situation.
好吧
Okay.
他妈的怎么回事
What the fuck is...
操 不要啊
Shit! No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
干
Fuck.
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no. No, no, no.
不要 停下来
Oh, no, no, stop.
他妈的从我身上滚开 滚开
Get the fuck off me! Get off me!
不要 操
No! Ah, fuck!
过来
Come here.
河流
放我出去 救命
Let me out! Help!
救命
Help me!
他妈的放我出去
Let me the fuck out of here!
放我出去 求你了 我恳求你
Let me out, please, please. Please, I'm begging you.
求你了
Please. Please!
你想从我身上得到什么
What do you want from me?
你想要什么
What do you want?
是钱吗 我能 我能给你钱 我
Is it money? I can... I can get you money, I...
只要跟我说多少 我都能给
Just tell me how much. I can pay you.
只要给我个数目
Just tell me how much.
你能把我放出去的
You can let me go.
我不会告诉任何人的 我发誓
I won't tell anybody. I... I promise.
我发誓
I promise.
你以为你是第一个说这话的人吗
Do you think you're the first one to say that?
衣服脱了
Take your clothes off.
快点
Go on.
你还要我帮忙吗
You want some help?
我只是
I just...
需要先去洗手间
need to use the bathroom first.
快去吧
Go right ahead.
没事的
It's okay.
就是这样
There you go.
我甚至没时间
I didn't even have time
抄近路到服务区
to cut all the way through at the rest stop.
求你了 放我走吧
Please just let me go.
差点就放弃了
Almost gave up.
求求你了
Please.
让我们看看都有啥
Let's see what we have here.
好的 女士们先生们
Okay, ladies and gentlemen,
我终于学会如何玩这个把戏了
I am finally learning how to do this trick.
这是我嫁给
This is the only reason
-这个男人的唯一理由 -是啊
- I married this man... - Yeah.
因为他用这个把戏迷住了我
Because he impressed me with this trick.
唯一的原因
The only reason.
好的 你能拿着这个吗
All right, can you take this?
选张牌
Pick a card.
别看 别看 别偷看
Don't look, don't look. Don't look, don't look.
-好了 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
那招是啥
Ooh-hoo. What was that move?
-那招是啥 -你刚才看见了
- What was that move? - You just saw.
我在看着你 我知道
I'm watching you. I know. Uh...
-我知道会发生什么 -阿布拉卡达布拉
- I know what's happening. - Abracadabra!
一个著名的咒文 作为"魔语"在魔术表演时使用
你们在一起时真可爱
You're cute together.
-我的牌呢 -操
- Where's my card? - Oh, shit.
-我的牌应该在中间 -等等
- Well,my card's supposed to be in the middle. - Wait,
我弄乱了吗 等等 这是你的卡
Did I mess it? Wait, no, there's your card.
-什么 -你觉得他会担心你吗
- What! - You think he's worried about you?
我弄砸了
I fucked it up.
我问你问题呢
Hey... I asked you a question.
他离开了你
He left you.
他死了
He died.
怎么死的
How?
他怎么死的
How did he die?
他
He...
他自杀的
He killed himself.
怎么自杀的
In what way?
用枪
A gun.