右转
Turn right.
四天后到达目的地
You will reach your destination in four days.
对不起
Sorry.
《孤身》
新一轮风暴正在形成
The next storm is already developing...
路
上周超级大乐透大奖的幸运赢家们
The lucky winners of this past weekend's Super Lottery draw.
渴望知道其中的含义
...hungry to know the meaning
以及每个她听到的新词的来源
and origin of every new word she heard.
被消亡中的城镇和老建筑所吸引
Fascinated by old buildings and dying towns,
她的领悟力
her wit was...
她与动物植物一起的理想生活
...as there were necessary obstacles
存在着必要的障碍 也许
to her ideal life of animals, and plants, and perhaps...
不是一次轻松的旅程 从她12岁开始
...not been an easy journey, not since she was 12
就不是 然后逃离她的养父母
and had fled from her adoptive parents.
她将在秋天迎来她的42岁
She would turn 42 that autumn...
用尽一生去探索
...a whole lifetime to explore.
当然有时候细节并不复杂
Sometimes the details didn't seem to jive, of course.
有时候名字会改变
Sometimes names were changed,
时间顺序前后矛盾
chronologies were inconsistent.
作为一位自♥由♥职业的平面设计师
As a freelance graphic designer...
快走
Move!
妈的
Shit.
我♥操♥
Holy fuck.
他妈的什么情况
What the fuck?
菲奥纳靠在栏杆上摇动她的身体
...Fiona flings her body against the horizontal metal bar...
-喂 宝贝 -喂
- Hi, sweetheart. - Hi.
你为何不打家里电♥话♥跟你妈聊几句
Why don't you call the home number and speak to Mom?
因为我只想跟你说 不想跟她说
Because I wanted to talk to you and not Mom.
-好吧 银行那边有什么进展吗 -有
- well, any... any progress with the bank? - yeah
信♥号♥♥有点差
Hey, look, signal's kind of bad.
你在家吗
Are you at home?
实际上 我已经离开了
Actually, I... I left already.
我就想告诉你这个
I just wanted you to know.
啥玩意 什么时候
What? When?
今天早上
This morning.
我们本来准备明天过去帮你的
Oh, we were supposed to come over and help you tomorrow.
我知道 我明白
I know, I know.
我只想躲过妈妈和那些接下来的戏码
I just wanted to avoid Mom and the ensuing drama.
她只是担心你啊
She's just worried about you.
我也是
So am I.
我知道 我会调整好自己的
I know. I'll be fine.
我们只想
We just wanted to make...
好吧 没事
Oh, never mind.
你离家多远了
So how far are you?
不好意思 你说什么 爸爸
I'm sorry. What'd you say, Dad?
你离家多远啦
I... How far are you?
大概300英里了
About 300 miles from the house.
天呐 你一定是一直在开车吧 是吧
Boy, you must have been moving along, yeah?
是吧 我猜
Yeah, I... I guess.
我只是想让你知道这些
Oh, I... I just wanted to let you know.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢你告诉我这些
Well, thanks for calling.
也许我们可以去看你
Maybe we can come and visit you
当你稍稍安顿下来的时候
when you've settled in a bit?
当然 还有
Of course, and...
替我向妈妈问好
say hi to Mom for me.
不好意思
Sorry.
-吓 吓到你了吗 -有点
- S... scared you? - Yeah.
没事 别在意
It's okay, no worries.
-真的吗 -嗯
- Sure? - Yeah.
你认得我吗
Uh, do you recognize me?
不 不认得
No, not really.
我开的那车
I'm driving that.
是哦
Right.
我想为昨天的事道个歉
Yeah, I... I just wanted to apologize for yesterday.
当时我在发信息
I was texting.
没意识到你在超车
I didn't see you trying to pass.
当时真够险的
Well, it was a close call.
我放下手♥机♥后
Nah, I put my phone down, and...
发现我耽误太久 所以我又得加速超车
realized I was in a hurry, and so I had to repass you.
真是糟糕的一天
It was just one of those days, you know?
没事的
It's okay.
发生的事就让它过去
What's done is done.
但我有点吓到你了
But I scared you a little bit.
那个 我得走了
I... Look, I gotta go, sorry.
-你住这附近 -不 算不上
- Do you live, uh, nearby? - Uh, no, no, not really.
你要 你要去哪
Where are you, um... where are you going?
-我往北走 -我一直住这附近 所以
- I'm headed north. - I'm always in the area, so...
我能知道你叫什么吗
Do you... uh, do you have a name?
-杰茜卡 -杰茜卡.
- Jessica. - Jessica.
我再次抱歉
I apologize again,
回头见
and... I'll see you around.
嗯 见到你很高兴
Yeah, yeah, it was... it was nice meeting you.
我也是
Nice to meet you, too.
祝你有个愉快旅程
I hope you have a good trip.
谢谢
Thanks.
车易拖
妈妈
你介意开下车门吗
Do you mind to open up?
你好
Hey, there.
你好 出什么事了
Hey, what's... what's going on?
不太清楚 引擎出现故障了
No idea. The engine just died on me.
真鸡♥巴♥倒霉 我还能说什么呢
It's a piece of shit. What can I say?
那真糟糕
Yeah, that's... that's too bad.
是啊 别说了
Yeah, I know. Tell me about it.
你想要我帮你叫个拖车吗
You want me to call you a... a tow truck?
不 如果你能送我到前面的小镇
No, if... if you could just give me a ride
我就能去加油站找人来这道路救援
to the next town, I can go to a gas station.
但首先 我需要你搭把手把车挪开
But first, I need some help to get the car out of the road.
那个 我有点着急
Look, I'm... I'm just in a bit of a hurry.
我也是 但就耽误一小会
Yeah, I mean, me too. I... it'll just take a minute.
我推车 你控制方向
I'll push. You can steer.
拜托了
Come on.
我会用导航的
I can check the GPS.
-什么意思 -我可以用GPS
- Excuse me? - I can search on GPS.
为什么
Why?
我会找到下个加油站
I'll... I'll find the next gas station.
-我会给他们打电♥话♥ -我知道在哪
- I... I'll just give them a call. - I know where it is.
离这差不多十五分钟的路程
It's just up the road about 15 minutes.
那我会去那里
Well, then I'll just go up there,
告诉他们过来帮你
and I'll tell them to come back and get you.
拜托 我真需要你帮忙先把车挪开
Well, I do need help getting the car out of the road first.
这事有点难办
It's a bit hard with this thing.
不好意思 我真得先走了
I'm sorry, I've got to go...
就耽误几分钟而已
It's just gonna take a minute.
我真得走了 我开会要迟到了
I've got to go. I'm late for a meeting.
不好意思 我只是需要
I'm sorry. I just need a...
一天晚上
One night, when her eyes
她向皇宫附近四处张望
looked about the neighborhood of the Palais-Royal
好奇我们下一步该参加什么娱乐活动
doubtful to what amusement we should next partake ourselves
我的朋友建议参观维斯孔蒂
my friend proposed a visit to Visconti,
但他的建议并不是
but his suggestion was not...
我知道维斯孔蒂 我说的是
...I knew Visconti, and what I'm saying is...
喂
Hello?
小杰
Jess?
喂
Hi.
宝贝 你为什么不告而别
Sweetie, why'd you leave without telling us?
我不明白
I don't understand.
我起了个大早
Well, I woke up early,
我觉得我应该出发了
and I thought I might as well get going.
宝贝 我给你打了几次电♥话♥
Sweetie, I... I tried you a few times,