And how did that end?
麦当娜和盖·瑞奇 杰斯和碧昂丝
Madonna and Guy Ritchie! Jay-Z and Beyonc茅!
或是摩纳哥的夏琳公主和艾伯特王子
Or Princess Charlene of Monaco and Prince Albert!
-你怎么知道这些名字? -我搜了一下
-How do you even know about them all? -I googled them.
天呐 格洛丽亚 这不是重点
Jesus, Gloria, that's not the point.
重点是 他们都很开心或者曾经开心过
The point here is?they all were, or have been, happy.
我也能让你开心 亲爱的 因为我爱你
And I can make you happy too, honey, because I love you.
-拜托 -我爱你
-For God's sake?-I love you.
你就不能让我跳舞吗?
He won't fucking let me dance!
你去哪儿啊?
Where are you going?
格洛丽亚
Gloria!
-麻烦让让 -只是你不敢
-Excuse me. -You're just afraid.
你处在中年危机 情绪发泄在我身上
You're having some midlife crisis bullshit and putting it on me!
你真的要我告诉你17岁的年龄差距 意味着什么
Do you really want me to tell you what a 17-years age gap means?
现在你觉得很好玩
Now you think it's nice and fun.
-你喜欢和熟♥女♥在一起 -不
-You love being with a MILF. -No!
哦 是的 你体验了最棒的性♥爱♥
Oh yes! You had the best sex of your life,
这是你从同龄女生那里得不到的
which you probably wouldn't get from any girls your age.
-而你误以为那就是爱 -不是这样的
-And you take that for love. -Not at all!
-你喜欢拿和我上♥床♥吹牛 -我没有 我尊重你 我爱你
-You like to brag about banging me. -I don't. I respect you, I love you.
随便啦 靠
Yeah, yeah. Fuck!
你想要跟我生孩子吗?
Do you want to have kids with me?
我想的
I do. I do want it.
很好
Wonderful.
那九个月后 如果我们幸运的话
Then in nine months, if we're lucky,
我们会有个儿子 名叫…
we'll have a son named, say?
克尔兹…
Krzy艣?
然后我们就是开心的家庭了
and we'll be one happy family.
整夜给宝宝换尿布 喂奶 哄他睡觉 但我们会成功的 会很棒的
All-night baby changing, feeding, lulling. But we'll make it, it'll be great.
八年后你就30岁了 而我过了50
In eight years you'll be 30, and I'll be past 50.
我的胸部会下垂 体重会增加 皱纹一天比一天多
My tits get saggy, I gain weight, I get more wrinkly by the day.
我会有白头发 会变丑 不再吸引你了
I go gray, ugly?I'm not attractive to you anymore.
然后你会去找一个 也许叫卡西亚的小妞
So you go and find some chick, say, Kasia,
背着我和她上♥床♥
to fuck on the side.
你总是在外面 你的孩子整天见不着你
You're out of home all the time. Your kid misses you.
我为了保护你 帮你跟他撒谎
I'm covering for you to protect you.
然后我抑郁了 我不再是可爱的年轻妈妈
Plus, I get depressed, I'm not a sweet young mama anymore.
我们经常吵架
We fight constantly.
孩子会听到的 担心我会伤害他最亲爱的爸爸
The kid can hear it and gets worried that I'm hurting his dearest daddy.
在你看来 和卡西亚开创新的生活 变得更有吸引力
And to you, the vision of a new life with Kasia seems much more attractive.
所以你离开我 保罗
So you leave me, Pawe!
那孩子想跟你在一起 因为他觉得我是个坏妈妈
The kid wants to stay with you, because he thinks I'm a bad mother.
我永远不会原谅自己 明白吗?
I'll never forgive myself for it! Got it?
要成为伟大的人
To be great?
就是要坚持
is to go on.
坚持…
To go on?
才能走得远
is to go far.
要走得远
To go far?
就得勇敢
is to be brave.
幼稚的混♥蛋♥
Childish prick!
瞧瞧你
Just look at you!
把你画得不错吧?
Aren't you painted nice?
帮帮我 这两个是疯了 我要噎死了
HELP ME! THESE TWO ARE MAD! I'M GONNA CHOKE TO DEATH!
-他在说什么? -“我要做♥爱♥”
-What is he saying? -"I wanna fuck."
不 “我要噎死了”?
Not "I'm gonna choke"?
别说傻话
Don't be ridiculous!
我要噎死了
I'M GONNA CHOKE!
耐心点 给我们一点时间 小情人
Patience! Give us a sec, lover boy.
我们用这个
Let's use this.
拿这头才对
The right end up!
什么?
WHAT?!
高一点
Go a little up.
天父 我有罪 请原谅我
Dear Father, forgive me for I have sinned.
我骗了我的主教去参加派对
I lied to my bishop and went to a party.
我和两个女人上♥床♥了
I had an amazing sex with two women.
十几年来 我的童贞一直是我的骄傲
For over a decade my virginity was my pride.
但做♥爱♥太棒了 应该珍惜 而不是禁止
But having sex is so awesome. It should be cherished, not forbidden.
我选择了新的道路
I've chosen a new path.
从现在开始 我要享受性♥爱♥
I'm going to celebrate sex from now on.
我要成为床上高手
I'm gonna be the best at it!
求你了 天父 请给我一个征兆
Please, Father, give me a sign.
过来
Come here.
我听从了宇宙中所有的征兆
I followed all the teaching on the universe.
我听从了宇宙的召唤和征兆
I listened to its calls and signals.
我考虑了那些照片 那些调情
I thought that the photos, the flirting,
我们灵魂的亲和力和我们的经历…
the affinity of our souls and our experiences?
两个破碎的东西 能组合成一个完整的东西
that two broken pieces made a whole!
这是什么意思?
What does that mean?
如果还有其他破碎的碎片呢?
What if there are more pieces?
菲利普是不是有罪的肉体?
Is Filip the likeness of sinful flesh?
菲利普是谁?
Who's Filip?
所有的血 所有的性♥爱♥、谎言和枪♥支♥
All the blood?All the sex, lies, and guns!
我配不上我女神的纯洁
I'm unworthy of the purity of my goddess.
我吃了辨识善恶树上的禁果
I bit into the forbidden fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil.
我被骗了
I was lured by deception!
阿纳斯塔西娅 你能告诉我发生了什么吗?
Anastasia! Can you tell me what happened already?
我是被恶魔操纵的傀儡
I am a puppet, and the devil is pulling my strings.
天呐
Dear God.
他在我身上释放了他的怒火 明白吗?
He's unleashed his fury upon me, you see?
我明白
Yeah, I see.
这是对我不忠的处罚
It's a penance for my infidelity.
-我住在罪恶之城蛾摩拉 -蛾摩拉 拉拉拉
-I'm living in Gomorrah! -Gomorrah?Rha-rha-rha-rha?
我被指引到下流的自我觉醒的道路上
I'm guided through the path of indecent self awareness.
但没有 到最后真♥相♥会让恶魔出来 亲爱的
But no! In the end, the truth will let the demons out, love.
不能再让无辜者的血因我而洒
No more blood of the innocents shall be spilled by my hand!
我之前不应该对你不忠
I shouldn't have been unfaithful to you.
你不应该…
You shouldn't have been?
你不应该什么?你做了什么?
You shouldn't have been what? You did what?
你说了什么?
What did you say?
大家听着 我有话要说
Can I have your attention for a moment, please?
我有重要的话 要对一个非常特别的人说
I have something important to say to a very special person.
大家静一静 谢谢
May I? Thanks.
嘿 把音乐开响点
Hey, turn up the bloody music!
我不会浪费大家太多时间
It's not gonna take long.
我想请一个人上来
The person I'd like to invite to join me
我的女友安吉莉卡
is my lovely girlfriend Angelica.
安吉莉卡
Angelica!
请上来
Join me, please.
安吉莉卡
Angelica?
丹尼尔 我们先谈一下
Daniel, let's talk first.
差不多一年前 我第一次见你
The first time I met you almost a year ago,
你看起来美极了
you looked so beautiful.
我从不相信一见钟情
I'd never believed in love at first sight
但我立刻知道你是我的真命天女
but I instantly knew you were the one
我想和你共度余生
I wanted to live the rest of my life with.
我爱上了
I fell in love
你的眼睛
with your eyes.
爱上了你从一个房♥间 走到另一个房♥间的方式
With the way you walk from room to room.
爱上了你睡觉时的样子
With how you look when you sleep.
当我看着你的眼睛 我能看到我们的未来
When I look into your eyes, I can see our future.
我能看到我们白头偕老
I can see us growing old together,
在今后的50、60、70甚至更多年里 互相惹对方
annoying each other for the next 30, 40, 50 years, perhaps even more.
直到你的头发变白了 我的头发掉光了 我们的牙齿都没了
Until your hair is gray, my hair is gone and our teeth fall out.
当我看着你的时候
When I look at you?
我能从你身上看到我自己的一部分
I can see a part of myself in you.
而这部分的你我永远不想放弃
In that part of you I don't ever want to let go.
我爱你
I love you.
安吉莉卡
Angelica,
亲爱的…
my love--
等一下 让我说完
Hang on, let me finish.
我对你的爱如熊熊烈火
电影精选列表