真的 真的很美
Really, really beautiful.
你看起来和我想象的不一样
You look different than what I had in my head.
失望吗 -不 我不是那个意思 宝贝
Disappointed? -No, I didn't mean it bad, baby.
我知道 我知道 -我只是说不同而已
I know, I know.-I just mean different.
是啊
Yeah.
是好的那种不同
Good "different."
请拨分机号♥码278
Dr. Wanchai, please dial extension number 278.
这些是抗生素滴液
[Dr. Hughes] These are antibiotic drops.
你需要把这些滴在眼睛里
You need to put these in your eyes
在接下来的15天里 每天5次
five times a day for the next 15 days.
这一点很重要 -我知道 我在听
This is important.-I know. I'm listening.
抱歉 -这些是类固醇滴液
Sorry. -These are steroid drops.
每隔一小时就要用一次
They need to be taken every other hour.
我们会逐渐减少用量 好吗
We'll taper the dosage as we go, okay?
好的
Yep.
蓝色的是类固醇 对吧 -是的
Blue are the steroids. Yes?-Yeah.
现在 带你妻子回家吧
Now, take your wife home.
注意脚下
Watch your step.
宝贝
Babe.
嗯? -宝贝 看看这些颜色
Huh?-Baby, look at all the colors
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
那是蓝色的 -嗯哼
That's blue.-Mm-hmm.
就在那儿 就在那儿
It's just there. It's right there.
你想干什么 你想去哪儿 你想看什么
What do you want to do? Where do you want to go?What do you want to see?
我只想看这些颜色 -很多颜色
I just want colors.-Lots of colors.
好吧 我知道一个完美的地方
All right. I know the perfect place.
你想看些颜色?
You want to see some colors?
如果我能成为
[man] ♪ If I could be ♪
宝贝 你在哪里
♪ Baby, where you are ♪
如果我能成为
♪ If I could be ♪
宝贝 你在哪里
♪ Baby, where you are ♪
如果我能看见
♪ If I could see ♪
宝贝 你看到的是什么
♪ Baby, what you see ♪
你看到这些了吗 它们看起来像霓虹灯
Did you see these? They look like neon!
那么我就知道了
♪ Then I would know ♪
宝贝 你知道什么
♪ Baby, what you know ♪
哦 哦 哦
♪ Oh, oh ♪
我只是想成为
♪ Just to be ♪
宝贝 你在哪里
♪ Baby, where you are ♪
如果我能去的话
♪ If I could go ♪
吉儿
Geen!
宝贝 你到哪里去
♪ Baby, where you go ♪
如果我能知道
♪ If I could know ♪
宝贝 你知道的
♪ Baby, what you know ♪
那我就能看到
♪ Then I could see ♪
很漂亮 是的
Beautiful. Yes.
宝贝 你看到的是什么
♪ Baby, what you see ♪
不好意思 抱歉
Excuse me. Sorry.
嗨 金吉儿
Hi, Ginger.
嘿 跟妈妈打个招呼吧
Hey, say hello to Mommy.
嗨 宝贝 来吧 过来
Hi, baby. Come on. Come here.
哦 你长得不好看
Oh, you are ugly. [chuckles]
怎么了
What?
我只是 我忘了我的名字是什么样的
I just for... I forgot what my name looked like.
好吧 怎么了
Okay, what's the matter?
只是 这不是我想象的那样 这一切
It's just, this is not how I imagined it, is all.
到底发生了什么
What's going on?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只是觉得我以前什么都懂的 你知道吗
I just feel like I knew everything before. You know?
现在我不知道了
Now I don't. [chuckles]
我有一个惊喜
I've got a surprise.
那是什么
What? What is that?
机票
Tickets. Flights.
去西班牙南部
South of Spain.
我定了一间我们蜜月时的套房♥
I got us the exact same suite we had on our honeymoon.
真的吗
Are you serious?
然后坐火车去巴塞罗那看你妹妹
Then we get a train to Barcelona to see your sister.
停
Stop.
然后是卢卡 -停
And then Luca.-Stop it.
还有雷蒙 -等等 我能去旅行吗
And Ramon.-Wait, can-- Can I even travel?
我和医生谈过了 一切都没问题
I spoke to the doctor. Everything's all good.
我们三天后就出发
We're clear to go. We leave in three days.
哈 很棒吧
Huh? I know!
看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
我在看着你 -拜托
I am.-Come on.
我在看着你
I am.
怎么了
What?
嘿 怎么了
Hey, what's wrong?
等一下 等一会
Hang on. Just one second, please. One second.
你想换什么别的姿势吗
Do you want to do anything different?
不 不是 不是 只是
No, it's not you. It's not you. It's just...
只是
It's just...
我们很快就会联♥系♥你的
We'll be in touch soon.
你会打电♥话♥给我吗 -是的
You'll call me?-Yes.
宝贝 你在干什么
[James] Kitten, what are you doing?
我来了 我只是在滴眼药水
I'm coming.I'm just taking my drops.
快点 我们得走了
Come on. We gotta get going.
来了
Okay.
这是我们 -那是什么
There we are.-What is that?
你会给我买♥♥一个吗
Are you gonna buy me one?
你想要吗
Yeah? You want one?
蓝色是我最喜欢的颜色
Blue is my favorite color.
你还记得吗 这些草地 -什么
Do you remember it, the grass?-Hmm?
不记得了吗 -不 我记得那声音
No?-No. I remember that sound.
是吗 -是啊
Yeah?-Yeah.
非常感谢 谢谢 就放在这里
Thank you very much. Thank you. Just here.
太好了 谢谢你
This is great. Thank you.
好的
Uh, all right.
这里真漂亮
It's beautiful.
这是不一样的
It's not the same.
什么不一样? -房♥间
What's not the same?The room.
这和我们蜜月时的房♥间是一样的 -不 不是的
It's the exact same room we had on our honeymoon.No, it's not.
是一样的
It is.
我知道你提了要求 但他们没有给你
I know you asked for it, but they didn't give it to you.
你没看到过 你当时看不到
You couldn't have seen it. You were blind.
那有什么关系
What's it have to do with anything?
你怎么知道这不是同一个房♥间? -那你怎么知道是?
How could you tell this is not the same?How could you tell?
我住过这里 记得吗 -哦 好的
I was here, remember?-Oh, okay.
完全一样的房♥间 相信我
It's the exact same room. Trust me.
完全一样 -看起来可能是一样的 但其实不是
It's exactly the same.-It may look the same, but it's not the same.
你在这里一点都不害怕吗
You're not even a little bit scared up here?
没事啊
It's fine.
哦 -哇 哇 好吧
Oh! -Whoa, whoa. Okay.
你们要哪种游艇 单人艇还是双人艇
How many would you like? One each or one to share?
我们要双人的 -两个 不 单人的
We're gonna share.-Two. No, one each.
不 我们上次就是单人艇
No. We only had one last time.
请给我们两个单人艇 -双人艇
Two, please.-One.
单人艇
Two. Two.
吉娜
Gina!
吉娜
Gina!
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
我让你出去逛逛 这就是你想做的?
I send you away and that's what you come up with?
你在跟谁说话
Who was the guy you were talking to?
那是奥利 -他一定是欧洲人 皮肤白白的
It was Ollie.He must be European. He likes a bit of white.
是啊 他确实是欧洲人
Yeah. He really does.
他是谁 -他和他的妻子正在度蜜月
Who is he?-He and his wife are here on their honeymoon.
他们就在我们上次的房♥间里
They're in the room we were in last time.
你不能让房♥间的事就这么过去 是吗 -问经理
You can't let it go, can you? -Ask the manager.
问他 他就在那儿 -我为什么要问经理
Go on. He's right there.-Why would I ask the manager?
问他 他是经理 -不 不 不 不
Ask him. He's the manager. -No, no. No, no.
电影精选列表