泰国 曼谷
你觉得我们这次成功了吗
Do you think we did it this time?
是的
Yes.
我想我们做到了
I think we did.
吉 你妹妹的电♥话♥
Gi, your sister's on the phone.
好 我马上就来
Okay. I'll be right there.
你知道 我努力戒掉了
You know, I managed to stop.
我知道 我会停掉 我会戒掉的
I know. I'm gonna stop. I'm gonna stop.
休斯医生会闻到的
Dr. Hughes is gonna smell it.
嘿 我只是想打个电♥话♥祝你今天好运
[woman] Hey. Just calling to wish you luck at the doctor's today.
你感觉怎么样 -我很好 只是有点兴奋
How are you feeling?I'm good. I'm excited.
发生什么事了
What's wrong?
我只是不停地想着他们
I just can't stop thinking about them.
关于爸妈的事吗
About Mom and Dad?
是啊
Yeah.
因为那是我看到的最后一件事情
Because they were the last thing I saw.
吉儿
Geen
亲爱的 我们该走了
My love, we need to leave.
詹姆斯说我们得走了
Um... James says we have to go.
好 我来了 -好吧 好吧
Okay. I'm coming. Okay, okay.
好吧 我会想你 我爱你
Well, I'm thinking about you, and I love you.
我更爱你 再见
I love you more. Bye.
你的心被拴住
[woman] ♪ Your heart's on a string ♪
嗯
♪ Mmm ♪
就像戒指上的珍珠
♪ Like pearls in a ring ♪
嗯
♪ Mmm ♪
它不是
♪ It's not ♪
到此为止
♪ Over yet ♪
珍珠一颗颗掉落
♪ Pearls drop one by one ♪
珍珠掉落
♪ Pearls drop ♪
詹姆斯
James.
我很好 -我知道
I'm fine. -I know.
好吧
Okay.
你比我更紧张
You're more nervous than I am. Stop.
有我紧张就够了 你不需要紧张
I'm being nervous so you don't have to be nervous.
詹姆斯 我要出去
James, I need to get out.
拜托 吉 你可以的 好吗 拜托
Come on, Gi, you got this. Come on, please.
呼 吸
[James] In... out.
宝贝 我做不到
[Gina] Baby, I can't do it.
宝贝 让我离开这里 求你了 求你 让我出去 我做不到
Baby, get me out of here. Please, please, please. Get me out. I can't do it.
我在这儿 我就在这里
I'm right here. I'm right here.
好了 我来了
There you go. Here I am.
是我 吉娜 牛仔是我 吉娜
♪ C'est moi, Gina, la cowboy C'est moi Gina ♪
吉娜 牛仔是我 吉娜
♪ Gina, la cowboy C'est moi, Gina ♪
这是我 吉米 海盗是我
♪ C'est moi, Jimmy, le pirate C'est moi Jimmy ♪
这是我 吉娜 海盗是我 吉娜
♪ C'est moi, Gina, le pirate C'est moi, Gina ♪
是我 吉娜 海盗...
♪ C'est moi, Gina, le pirate ♪
现在 向左看
[doctor] And now, look left.
然后右边
And right.
试着睁开眼睛 坚持15秒
And try to keep your eye open for about 15 seconds.
很好
Okay.
我没有理由不这样做
[doctor] I see no reason not to do this.
可以恢复右眼的光学活性
I'll restore optical properties of the right eye.
角膜移植 虹膜重建
A corneal transplantation, iris reconstruction
以及人工晶体植入
and intraocular lens implantation.
但是无法修复我的左眼吗
But you definitely can't do the left?
在事故中 左眼的视神经受到严重损伤
The optic nerve in the left eye was severely damaged in the crash.
它没法将图像传到大脑
It won't transmit the picture to the brain.
但是我能只用右眼看所有东西吗
But I'll be able to see fully with my right eye?
你可以在第一天就数手指
You'll be able to count fingers on day one.
第三天 达到20/200
On day three, 20 over 200.
到第4周 你就能达到20/50
By week four, you should be at 20/50.
这太棒了
That's terrific.
不仅仅是太棒了 简直是难以置信 对吧
Come on, it's more than terrific. That's amazing, huh?
这太棒了
That is amazing. [kisses]
这是最好的消息
That is the best news!
不过 吉娜在手术中没有风险吗
There's no risk to Gina, though, in the operation?
唯一的风险是 它不会起作用
The only risk is that it won't work.
是的 如果它不起作用呢
Yep. And if it doesn't work?
我们顶多就是和以前一样
We'll just go back to how we were.
没事的 詹姆斯
It's fine, James.
什么时候手术?
[James] How soon can this happen?
嗯 有一个等候名单
Well, there is a waiting list.
但只要有机会 我就给你打电♥话♥
But as soon as a date becomes available, I will call you.
嘿 吉娜 -嘿 露西
Hey, Gina. Hey, Lucy.
你准备好练习了吗
Are you ready to practice?
我准备好了 你呢 -我也是
I sure am. Are you?-Yeah.
嗨 吉娜 -嘿 吉尔
[girl 2] Hey, Gina.-Hey, Jill.
詹姆斯不在你身边吗 -不 他不在 嘿 金吉儿
James is not with you? -No, he's not. Hey, Ginger.
他今晚和几个朋友一起工作
He's out with some friends from work tonight.
哦 对不起 -没关系
Oops, sorry. -It's okay.
我可以? -当然可以
Do you mind? -Not at all.
如果我能成为
[Lucy] ♪ If I could be ♪
宝贝 你在哪
♪ Baby, where you are ♪
如果我能
♪ If I could ♪
该死的 -嘿 过来
Damn it!-Hey. Hey, hey. Come on.
你从哪里学会这样说话的
Where'd you learn to talk like that?
让我们从最高音再来一遍 来吧
Let's play again from the top. Come on.
我再也不喜欢这首歌♥了
I don't like this song anymore.
好吧 你喜欢哪首歌♥
Okay, what song do you like?
没有
Nothing.
你什么都不喜欢 是吧
You like nothing. Okay.
我喜欢“double-dutch” -那还挺好的
I like to double-dutch. That's more like it.
你喜欢“double-dutch” 快教我一个电子和♥弦♥ 快点
You like to double-dutch. Get over here. Teach me an E-chord.Come on
这个东西上的电子和♥弦♥在哪里
Where's an E-chord on this thing?
1 2 3 这是E
One, two, three. That's an E.
我喜欢double-dutch -还有跳舞
♪ I like to double-dutch ♪And dancing too.
你喜欢跳舞吗 -是啊
You like to dance?-Yeah.
还喜欢跳舞...
♪ And dancing too ♪
女士优先
Ladies first.
很好 现在轮到男士了
[woman] Good job. Now it's the guys' turn.
你好?
[Gina] Hello?
你好
曼谷厨房♥的餐到了
吉娜
Gina.
宝贝 拜托
Baby! Gosh!
怎么了 -我今晚又害怕了 烂门
What? -I got scared again tonight. Stupid doors.
你需要强壮又可怕的詹姆斯回来保护你
You need your big, bad James to come home and protect you.
哦 是的
Oh, yeah.
你和谁在一起 -理查德
Who'd you go out with?-I went out with Richard.
下班后吗 -是啊
From work?-Yeah.
别闹 停下来
Get out of here. Stop.
你想要个孩子吗
You wanna make a baby? Huh?
你想要我们的宝宝吗
You wanna make ourselves a little baby?
嗯 是的
Mm-hmm, yeah.
我想要个孩子 -我要你把阳台的门修好
I want a baby-I want you to fix the balcony doors.
那些讨厌的门 你知道吗
Those fuckin' doors, huh? You know what?
你说得对
You're right.
我要把裤子脱了 把那些门修好
I'm gonna take my pants off, and I'm gonna fix those doors.
去吧 脱掉你的裤子 宝贝 然后去修门
Go Yeah. Go take off your pants, baby, and then go fix the doors.
我在做 -那太完美了
I am. -That's perfect.
我把工具箱放在哪里了
Where'd I leave my tool kit? Huh?
我的工具箱在哪
Where's my tool kit?
为什么在你看上去这么糟的时候 我还这么爱你
Why do I love you so much when you're so terrible?
你真的爱我 对吗
You do love me, don't you?
我只是想睡在这儿
I just want to go to sleep right here.
不得不照顾我 这会不会困扰你?
Does it ever bother you, having to take care of me?
没有
No.
这让我觉得自己很特别
It makes me feel special.
嗨 吉娜
[man] Hey, Gina.
我是丹尼尔
It's Daniel.
你好
电影精选列表