Our faults will only magnify until we are unrecognizable.
光阴似箭岁月如梭,谁还会记得我们呢?
Who would know it's us, once time has run its course?
抱歉,您。。。
I'm sorry, I'm...
叫我伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白,我不知道我们在谈论什么
Elizabeth, but I don't know what we're talking about.
我们在谈论青春啊,安朱
We're talking about youth, Andrew.
抓紧属于你的东西
Keeping that which is yours.
击溃时间对衰老的掌控
Striking the uncertainty of ageing from its hold.
怎么击溃?
How?
我找到了一个方法
I found a way,
但这需要某种技能
but it requires a certain kind of skillset.
您想让我做什么?
What do you want me to do?
不是我想让你做什么,安朱
It's not what I want you to do, Andrew,
是你需要做什么
it's what you need to do.
我需要做什么?
What is it?
我会为你提供标本
I will provide specimens for you.
什么标本?
What specimens?
年轻女性
Young women.
你帮我抽干♥她♥们的血
And you will extract their blood for me.
抽干♥她♥们的血?
Extract their blood?
而且只有最新鲜的血液才行
But only the freshest will do.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你会明白的,因为这是这些女孩能得到的
You will do this because it is the most fitting end to the
最好归宿了
lives of these girls.
她们将永远被记住现在的样子
They will always be remembered as they are,
年轻而美丽
young and beautiful.
她们的青春会在
Their youth will be carried forward
她们家人的记忆中永存
in the memories of their families.
我做不到
I can't.
你做得到的,因为,我曾经也拥有这份青春
You will do this because I'm owed it for the youth
但被时间夺走了多年
that was taken from me years ago.
你女儿多大了?
How old is your daughter?
14岁
14.
多么青春韶华
What a wonderful age.
一个值得细品的年纪,你说是吗?
One that should be savored, wouldn't you say?
你会做这事的,因为你女儿从今往后
You will do this because your daughter will want for nothing
想要的东西应有尽有
for the rest of her life.
她的未来堪比皇亲国戚
She will be akin to royalty
她会为此感谢你的
and she'll have you to thank for it.
你自己也会得到你应得的生活
You yourself will be given the life you've always deserved.
或者,我们可以把一切都恢复原样?
Or we can go back to where you started?
这些女孩都来自哪里?
Where do all the girls come from?
世界各地
Everywhere.
你怎么还没被捕?
Why haven't you been caught?
众所周知,有钱能使鬼推磨
Wealth affords many things, as you will learn.
众所周知,有钱能使鬼推磨
Wealth affords many things, as you will learn.
可以给我多久考虑?
How much time do I have to decide?
你感兴趣吗?
Are you interested?
是的
Yes.
妙哉,我们正好有个空缺
Perfect, a vacancy just opened up.