嘿,嘿凯文
Hey, hey Kevin.
怎么样了?
How's it going?
不,不,不,不,不,我正准备出门
No, no, no, no, no,I'm just getting ready.
我马上就过去
I'll be there in a minute.
不
No.
可是我
Look but I.
别这样兄弟
Come on man.
那我还能为你做点什么吗?
Look is there anything I can do for you?
好吧
Okay.
好吧,谢谢你给我这次机会
Alright, thank you for the offer.
很感谢你,真的
I appreciate that,I really do.
安朱
Andrew.
嘿琳赛,佐。。。佐伊在吗?
Hey Lindsey, is, is Zoe there?
嗯,她正要去上学
Yeah, she's getting ready for school.
我就想和她聊几句
I just wanted to talk to her for a second.
不太可吧
It's not a good idea,
我不想她上学迟到
I don't want her to be late.
我也不想她迟到,我只是。。。
I don't want her to be late either, I just...
安朱,我不能,现在不能
Andrew, I can't, I can't do this now.
你什么意思,啥叫现在不能?
What do you mean,you can't do this now?
我就想和我女儿说几句话不行吗?
Look I just want to talk to my daughter for a second.
好了,我们要走了
Okay, we gotta go.
要不,要不放学后你再打过来吧
Maybe, you know maybe try back after school.
琳赛!
Lindsey!
别挂电。。。
Don't hang up on...
安朱,你的支票没兑现
Andrew, your check didn't clear.
你说想给佐伊打电♥话♥,但她需要的不是打电♥话♥
You say you want to talk to Zoe, but she doesn't need that.
她要的是你的抚养费
What she needs is for you to pay the child support payments
你应该支付的抚养费
you're supposed to.
我厌倦了这种争论
I'm tired of having this discussion
我厌倦了还对你有所期待
and I'm tired of relying on you.
如果你还想和你女儿说话,就把你欠的抚养费付上
If you want your daughter in your life, pay what you owe.
嘘
Shh.
等等,等等,等等
Wait, wait, wait.
等等,等等
Wait, wait.
你说什么。。。我不明白
What...I don't.
那对咱俩都没好处
That won't do us any good.
到底怎么回事?
What's going on?
我不知道怎么回事
I don't know what's going on.
我不知道我们是怎么到这里的
I don't know how we got here.
我也不知道这是什么地方
I don't know where here is.
你自己把脚松开吧
Get your feet okay?
天知道他什么时候就回来了
You never know how long he's gonna be gone.
我们得赶紧
We need to hurry.
我们得赶紧跑
We need to hurry.
你是怎么逃到这的?
How are you here?
我醒来的时候就躺在那边
I woke up over there.
我花了一整晚才解开绳子
I worked on my bonds all night.
相比其他女孩来说,我很幸运地藏了起来
Lucky for me, not the other girl, I was able to hide.
他把你忘了?
He forgot about you?
那后面还有吗?
Is there any more back there?
是,还有几片
Yeah, there's a couple pieces.
“先给一半,送达后再给一半”
喂
Hello.
额是这样,我想我错拿了你的包裹
Uh yeah, I think I got your package by mistake.
你没有拿错
It wasn't a mistake.
我希望你帮我做件事
I was hoping you would do a job for me.
我不懂你什么意思
I don't understand.
我有个活儿给你
I have a job for you.
你感兴趣吗?
Are you interested?
啥活。。。
What's the...
帮我送个货
A delivery.
只要你能帮我送这个包裹
If you can deliver the package for me
你就能再拿到200美元
you earn another two hundred dollars.
抱歉啊兄弟,我不是快递小哥
I'm sorry man, I'm not a mailman.
好吧
Very well.
别介意哈
No hard feelings huh.
听着,那你就收好那200块
Listen, the amount that you have is yours to keep.
包裹你就放回到外面吧,我会处理的
Just put the rest outside,I take care of it.
里面有什么?
What's in it?
打开
Open it.
听着,兄弟,我不想卷入什么麻烦事
Look man, I don't want to get involved in anything that's.
没什么可担心的,打开吧
It's nothing bad, open it.
是书?
Books?
就是书
That's all.
我不明白,你自己不能送吗?
I don't understand why you couldn't deliver this.
兄弟你看,现如今好帮手也不好找
Look it's hard to find good help.
能信任的人越来越少
People you can trust.
你看起来是个忠厚老实的人,而且需要挣钱
You just seem like a loyal person that could use the help.
这是个恶作剧吗?
Is this a joke?
不,不是开你玩笑,是一个挣钱的机会
No, it's not joke, is a job offer.
你想挣钱吗?
Do you want the job?
听着,我就是不明白为什么找我
Look, I just don't understand why
你自己不能送这个包裹吗
you couldn't deliver this.
这我已经回答过你了
I already told you.
如果你不想干,我不勉强你
If you don't want the job,you don't have to take it.
你想不想干?
Do you want the job?
你连我的名字都不知道
You don't even know my name.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
安朱
Andrew.
你想要挣这钱吗,安朱?
Do you want the job, Andrew?
我可以考虑一下吗?
Can I think about it?
当然可以,我会再联♥系♥你的
Of course, I'll be in touch.
喂
Hello.
想不想干这活儿,安朱?
Do you want the job, Andrew?
我♥干♥
Yes.
妙哉
Great.
威廉姆森路4437号♥
4437 Williamson road.
有个包裹放在你门口了
A package is outside of your door.
里面有你一半的报酬
Half the payment is included.
剩下一半报酬交货后再给你
The remainder upon delivery.
喂,喂,喂,等一下,那之前那个包裹呢?
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa,what about the other package?
那个你留着吧,门口的是一个新包裹
Keep it, a new one's at the door.
开开啊
Please.
救命!
Help!
救救我!
Help!
救命啊!
Please!
救命!
Help!
我的腿没知觉了
I can't feel my legs.
嘘
Shh.
求求你
Please.
好了
Okay.
佛祖啊
Oh my god.
是他吗?
Is that him?
佛祖啊,是他
Oh my god, that's him.
就是她,他要杀了我们
That's him, he's going to kill us.
他会杀了我们的
He's going to kill us.
佛祖啊
Oh my god.
你干什么?
What are you doing?
你要干什么?
What are you doing?
这能行吗?
Is that going to work?
快啊!
Come on!
我拉你上来
I'll pull you up.
嘿!
Hey!
求你别丢下我
Please don't leave me.
不,不,不
No, no, no.
先生?
Sir?
哈喽啊,安朱
Hello, Andrew.
你好吗?
How are you?
我挺好的,先生,谢谢您
I'm doing very well, sir, thank you.
很好,你女儿的事怎么样了?