We need to show these bastards who they're messing with.
叫得再大声点啊
I'll give you something to moan at.
你以为你能就这么来到这儿 接管我们的星球
Think you can come here, take over our bloody planet.
这是我们的星球
Well, it's our fucking planet.
而你呢?
And you?
你可以滚回家了
You can fuck off home.
让我们看看这些混♥蛋♥都是什么做的
Let's see what these bastards are made of.
来吧 佐伊
Come on, Zoe.
我们得马上离开这里
We've gotta get out of here now.
快点
Come on.
快点 我们走
Come on, let's go.
它们没有攻击我们
They're not attacking.
你们要去哪里?
Where are you going?
帕特里克
Patrick!
无法通过
Can't get through!
来吧 走这边
Come on, this way!
我觉得它们跟过来了
I think they're coming.
继续跑
Keep running!
哪条路?
Which way?
佐伊
Zoe.
看
Look.
快点
Come on.
我们走
Let's go.
快点
Come on!
它们没有其他武器吗?
Don't they have any other weapons?
为什么他们不直接杀了我们?
Why are they not just killing us on sight?
我不知道
I don't know.
我很冷
I'm so cold.
该死的
Shit.
还有很多
There's more of them.
来吧 佐伊 快点
Come on, Zoe, come on.
去吧 我对付这个
Go, I've got this.
进来
Get in!
蹲下
Get down!
好了
Okay.
天呐 看看这些人
My god, look at these people.
我他妈头疼死了
My fucking head is killing me.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
你没事的
You're okay.
坚持住
Hang in there.
继续 你会没事的
Keep going, you'll be fine.
来吧 佐伊 我们得快点走了
Come on, Zoe, we need to move.
看
Look.
-该死 -我们该怎么办?
- Shit. - What do we do?
我们无处可去了
We've got nowhere else to go.
佐伊 来吧
Zoe, come on.
我们被困住了 帕特里克 跑有什么用?
We're trapped, Patrick, what's the point in running?
我们不会放弃 继续前进
Look, we don't give up, we keep going.
不 等等
No, wait.
女士 你还好吗?
Ma'am, are you okay?
你还好吗?
Do you feel okay?
我想我是睡着了
I think I've been asleep.
请坐
Please, take a seat.
你怎么了?
What happened to you?
我不记得了
I can't remember.
我不知道
I don't know.
先生 你还好吗?
Sir, do you feel okay?
他没事 他很好
He's okay, he's fine.
发生什么事了 你在这里干什么?
What's going on, what're you doing here?
没事的 先生 请保持冷静
It's okay, sir, please stay calm.
没事的 放松点
It's okay, take it easy.
没事的 保持冷静
It's okay, remain calm.
天呐 大家都很好 大家都没事
My god, everybody's fine, everybody's okay.
我做了什么?
What have I done?
佐伊 保持冷静 你什么都没做
Zoe, keep it together, you didn't do anything.
不 思考一下 米切尔
No, think about it, Mitchell.
在警局的时候 他说的没错
Back at the station, he had it all figured out.
不 不 米切尔疯了
No, no, Mitchell was crazy.
他想要自杀 还要杀死我们
He was trying to kill himself, and us.
不不不 他是快疯了
Oh, no, no, no, he was going crazy,
但他还没疯
but he wasn't there yet.
他是想拯救自己 而我不让他这么做
He was trying to save himself and I didn't let him.
如果他们整晚都是在帮忙而已
What if, what if they've been trying to help all night,
我却一直在阻止他们?
and I have been stopping them?
佐伊 别这样 你快疯了
Zoe, come on, you're losing it.
保持清醒啊
Stay with me.
我们能挺过去的
We can get through this.
是我杀了那些人吗?
Did I kill all those people?
佐伊 来吧
Zoe, come on.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
等等 等等
Wait, wait!
看看它
Look at it!
如果它不是士兵呢?
What if it's not a soldier?
如果它是个医生呢?
What if it's a fucking medic?
佐伊 别这样
Zoe, come on.
振作起来
Snap out of it.
天呐 他是对的
God, he was right.
从农场开始
It started at the farm.
那个农民出事之后 然后才蔓延开来的
Something happened to that farmer and it spread!
停下来
Just stop.
你在做什么?
What're you doing?
没关系 帕特里克
It's okay, Patrick.
我知道我在做什么
I know what I'm doing now.
佐伊 不要
Zoe, don't!
佐伊 不
Zoe, no!
你要战斗啊
Fight it!
佐伊
Zoe!
佐伊 不
Zoe, no!
让开
Out of my way!
让开
Get out of my way!
佐伊
Zoe!
佐伊
Zoe!
佐伊
Zoe!
佐伊
Zoe!
不
No!
你们这些混♥蛋♥
You bastards!