操 放开我
Fuck. Get off of me!
-死猪 放开我 -发生了什么?
- Fucking pigs, get off of me! - What's happening?
我发现他走在街道中间
Found him walking in the middle of the street.
然后他就开始胡闹了
Then he just starts going ape shit.
把手放在背后 拿手铐来
Put your hands behind your back, cuffs!
-我来 -滚开
- I've got it. - Get the fuck off!
该死的
Fuckers!
你妈...
Mother...
他妈的
For fuck sake!
冷静点 先生 冷静点
Calm down, sir, calm down.
给我滚开
Get the fuck off of me!
你们不能带我走 你和他们是一伙儿的
You're not taking me, you're with them!
先生
Sir!
-你没事吧 警官?-嗯 没事的
- You okay, Sarge? - Yeah, I got this.
退后 滚开
Back off, fuck off!
先生 请冷静 我们只是想帮忙
Sir, please calm down, we just wanna help.
你为什么就不能别管我?
Why don't you just leave me alone?
保持冷静 我们就能解决好问题
Just stay calm and we can sort all of this out
给你任何你需要的帮助 好吗?
and get you whatever help you need, okay?
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
弗雷迪
Freddie.
好的 弗雷迪 马修斯会带你去
Okay, Freddie, PC Mathews is gonna take you
审讯室 给你拿杯咖啡
to an interview room and get you a coffee.
冷静一点 我保证一切都会没事的
Just stay calm, I promise you everything will be okay.
你确定你没事?
You sure you're okay?
别理马修斯 他是有点混♥蛋♥
Look, just ignore Mathews, he can be a bit of a dick.
我很好 只是他不喜欢女人
I'm fine, it's not that he just doesn't like a woman
比他强 是个老顽固 我明白
outranking him, he's an old sweat, I get it.
我只是很生气我刚刚搞砸了
I'm just pissed off that I fucked up in there.
-我应该把手铐锁上的 -我们都会犯错误
- I should've secured that cuff. - We all fuck up.
你把它改正过来 这才是最重要的
You put it right, that's all that matters.
有没有可以处理自杀事件的有空的警员?
Is there a unit free that can deal with a suicide?
我来吧 我得离开这里一会儿
I'll take this one, I need to get outta here for a bit.
威士忌祖鲁20号♥报到
Whiskey Zulu Two Zero to comms.
-我接手 请讲 -谢谢你 警官
- I'll take this one, go ahead. - Thanks, Sarge.
我们接到报案有人在利夫顿路自杀
We have a report of a suicide at Lifton Path.
来电的人是彼得斯夫人 死者的妻子
Caller is a Mrs. Peters, the deceased's wife.
你能在第一时间去看一下情况吗?
Are you okay to check this out in the first instant?
武装机动车?
ARVs?
有没有武装机动车可以提供帮助?
Are there any ARVs able to assist?
让我检查一下 警官
Let me check, Sarge.
不 他们都有别的任务 我可以等有车之后派一辆
No, they're all committed, but I'll get one to the station
去警局里取枪♥支♥
to collect the shotgun as soon as one becomes available.
尽我所能了
Best I can do.
从城里到这要花上几个小时
It's gonna take 'em hours to get here from the city.
你能告诉我武装机动车的预计到达时间吗?
Can you give me an ETA on the ARV?
不 我们不能...
Negative, we're unable to--
威士忌祖鲁20呼叫 请讲
Whiskey Zulu Two Zero to comms, come in, please?
威士忌祖鲁20呼叫 你能听见吗
Whiskey Zulu Two Zero to comms, can you hear me?
没事 这经常发生
It's fine, happens a lot out here.
威士忌祖鲁86 你听到了吗?
Whiskey Zulu Eight Six, can you read me?
频道还没坏
We can still use the channel.
通讯方面的问题
It's just comms that've got the problem.
我相信她很快会回复的
I'm sure they'll be back on soon.
好吧 我会在途中继续联络的
Well, I will keep trying comms en route.
你只要保持监控就好了
Just make sure you keep monitoring.
-我会的 -回头见
- Will do. - Catch you later.
好的警官
Sarge.
见鬼
Shit.
106.8调频
On 106.8 FM.
我们在休息的时候收到了一些问题
We've had a few questions come in during the break.
这位是来自埃克塞特的尼尔
Here's one from Neil in Exeter.
他说他昨晚看到了阵雨
He says he's managed to see the shower last night,
和他的两个儿子一起 雅各和塞缪尔
with his two boys, Jacob and Samuel.
让我来帮你
Please, let me do that for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
也许你的手更稳一点
Maybe your hands are a little steadier.
那是美国口音吗?
Is that an American accent?
不 加拿大 我是从多伦多转来英国的
No, Canadian, I transferred to England from Toronto.
我明白了 亲爱的
Oh, I see, dear.
我知道你很难受 但你介意
I know it's hard, but would you mind
我再从你那里了解一点细节吗?
if I took a few more details from you?
当然不介意 亲爱的 你继续说
Of course, dear, you carry on.
那么 彼得斯先生是什么时候回来的?
So, what time did Mr. Peters return home?
拜托 他会希望你叫他约翰的
Oh, please, he would've preferred you called him John.
大约是六点差一刻 他看上去很好
It was about quarter to six, and he seemed fine.
他在酒吧里玩得很开心
He had a nice time down the pub.
他在等着喝茶
He was looking forward to his tea.
你想不到任何理由会让约翰想要自杀吗
And you can't think of any reason John would've taken
健康问题 或者经济困难?
his life, any health problems, financial difficulties?
不 约翰非常健康 他到哪是走路去的
No, John was as fit as a fiddle, he walked everywhere.
他还照看着那个农场 这不像是他会做的事
He still looked after that farm, it's just not like him.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我会没事的 亲爱的
I'll be okay, dear.
你想吃点饼干吗?
Would you like a biscuit?
约翰除了在农场工作
Was John a keen gardener
还是个园丁吗?
as well as working the farm?
不算是
Not really.
约翰只是在花♥园♥里做他必须做的事
John only did what he had to when it came to the garden.
你联♥系♥上你的姐姐了吗?
Did you manage to get a hold of your sister?
不 没有 电♥话♥坏了
No, no, that phone's still not working.
哦
Oh.
好吧
Okay.
我可以帮你给她留言 她的电♥话♥号♥码是多少?
Let me try and get a message to her, what's her number?
哦 那太好了 亲爱的
Oh, that would be wonderful, dear.
是艾克斯伯恩的
It's Exbourne.
213 959
Two one three, nine five nine.
好的
Okay.
威士忌祖鲁20呼叫办公室
Whiskey Zulu Two Zero to front office.
马修斯 你收到了吗?
Mathews, are you receiving?
这里是马修斯 请说
Mathews here, go ahead.
我正在尝试联♥系♥彼得斯夫人的姐姐
I'm trying to get a hold of Mrs. Peters' sister.
你能试着联♥系♥她吗?
Can you try to reach her your end?
对不起 警官 整个地区的电♥话♥都不能用了
Sorry, Sarge, the phones are down
整个地区 包括警局
across the whole area, including the station.
是我的错
It was my fault!
-彼得斯夫人 求你了 -是我的错
- Mrs. Peters, please. - It was my fault!
我的错
My god damn fault!
拜托 把枪放下
Please, just put the gun down.
我的错
My god damn fault!
-彼得斯太太 求你了 -是我的错
- Mrs. Peters, please, just-- - My god damn fault!
来自桑顿的阿曼达 在四号♥线
Amanda from Thornton on line four.
阿曼达 你能告诉我你在哪?发生了什么事吗?
Amanda, can you tell us what's happening where you are?
阿曼达 你在广播上直播
Amanda, you're live on Phonic FM, you're live on air.
阿曼达的信♥号♥♥中断了吗?
Have we lost, we've lost Amanda?
阿曼达信♥号♥♥中断了 好吧
We've lost Amanda, okay.
威士忌祖鲁20呼叫威士忌祖鲁86
Whiskey Zulu Two Zero to Whiskey Zulu Eight Six.
请说
Go ahead.
嘿 帕特里克 又有一个自杀了
Hey, Patrick, I've had another suicide.
我不得不把现场封起来
I've had to lock the scene down until I can get
直到有人接手
a hold of someone to put the balloon up.
这并不是最佳的处理方式 但我不能整晚坐在那里
It's not ideal, but hey, I can't sit there all night.
我现在回警局
Heading back to the station now.
佐伊 我们了解到
Zoe, we've had word
酒馆里有人闹事
of a disturbance at the tavern.
不知道发生了什么事 但我现在正在赶路
Not sure what's going on, but I'm making my way there now.
佐伊?
Zoe?
佐伊 你还在吗?
Zoe, are you still there?
好的 我再打给你
Yeah, I'll get back to you.
该死的
Shit.