(这是一个真实的故事)
(军队出征)
(向海军致敬)
1942年 南太平洋
1942. The South Pacific.
在新的一年,参议院开始进行新的计划,集结了两千人
The New Year finds USS Enterprise and her crew of 2,000 men
准备给日本人♥民♥们一个问候
preparing to deliver greetings to the Japanese
他们由鱼雷轰炸机和战斗机组成
in the form of torpedo bombers and fighter planes.
上个月发生在珍珠港的袭击
With last month's attack on Pearl Harbor still fresh in the minds
让这些美军飞行员依旧记忆犹新
of these American aviators,
他们认为报仇应该趁早
they've decided that revenge is a dish best served piping hot.
太平洋上的幽灵
机长,这里是阿尔德里奇 - 目标已经丢失
Chief, this is Aldrich. - I'm losing her on the ARA.
拜托,你在哪?
Come on, where are you goin'?
(1942年1月16日)
机长,信♥号♥♥已经丢失,完毕
Chief, I've lost the beacon. Over.
我们接近了吗,机长?
Are we close, Chief?
我敲一下机舱 也许他没听见
I'll give him a tap, maybe his com is down.
机长,能听到我们的话吗?完毕
Chief, can you hear us? Over.
听的很清楚,伙计们
Loud and clear, boys.
我在等着风向来判断 我们的航向
Just waiting for this wind to tell me which direction she wants to blow.
帕斯图拉,再看一下流向和流速
Pastula, take another drift set.
我从波浪上可看不出来
That's not how I'm reading those wave tops.
是的,机长
Yes, Chief.
15度,和外部观测的 结果是一样的
15 degrees. Same read as the outbound, Chief.
如果那是对的
If that's correct...
那么她正往东去...我本来是往西开的
she's off to the east. I had her west.
我们正在往东开
I'm taking her east.
基地,这里是614编队 我们需要一个近站方位,完毕
Blue Base, this is 6-tare-14 requesting an inbound bearing, Over.
机长,你总算说话了
Chief, you've broken radio silence.
是的,我们需要方位
Affirmative. We need a bearing.
确认到你们在79地区
Confirm you're on 79.
79地区已确认 我估计我们还是离的太远
7-niner confirmed. I reckon we're still too far out.
好的,继续试试
Well, keep trying.
基地,我们是614编队,收到了吗? 请回答,完毕
Blue Base 6-tare-14, do you read? Come in, Blue Base, over.
机长 - 说
Chief. - Go.
我在电台里听到了 日本人的声音
On the EMF, I heard Jap talk.
拔下耳机
Pulled the plug.
收到,我们采用摩尔斯码交流
Roger that. Let's go silent on Morse.
收到
Silent on Morse, affirmative.
燃油的情况如何,机长?
How are we on fuel, Chief?
很低
Low.
帕斯图拉,我们需要保持高度 把弹♥药♥扔了
Pastula, we need to make altitude. Drop the ordinance.
收到,机长,开始抛弃
Aye-aye, Chief. Bombs away.
阿尔德里奇,打开电台
Aldrich, hit that MF.
但是有日本人,机长
But the Japs, Chief
快点
Do it!
基地,我们是614编队,收到了吗?
Blue Base, this is 6-tare-14, do you read?
614编队呼叫基地 请回答,完毕
6-tare-14 to Blue Base. Come in, Blue Base. Over.
这东西拼命的往东飞
Like hell she's east.
指挥部,这里是614编队 收到了吗?
Enterprise, this is 6-tare-14, do you read?
继续,阿尔德里奇 - 我在做
Get on it, Aldrich. - I'm on it.
我们超出范围了
We're out of range.
各位,我得在燃油耗尽前 把高度降低
Boys, I got to put her down before we run out of fuel.
穿好你们的衣服 准备好水上降落,明白吗?
Snug up your vests, stand by for a water landing, understood?
这是在逗我
You're kidding me.
收到,机长 - 帕斯图拉?
Affirmative, Chief. - Pastula?
收到,机长
Yes, Chief?
阿尔德里奇,收集照明弹 发光烛和急救药箱
Aldrich, gather the flares, the smoke candles and the first aid kit.
我们需要手电筒
We're gonna need the flashlight.
帕斯图拉,拿好给养和饮水 准备好救生筏
Pastula, grab the rations and the water and ready the life raft.
镇定一点,各位
Keep your heads, boys.
准备降落
Pass this back!
知道了 - 要来了
Got it. - Coming through!
准备好降落伞
Grab a parachute!
降落伞?
Parachute?
要降落了
Prepare to ditch!
当心撞击
Brace for impact!
帕斯图拉? - 我在,机长
Pastula? - Here, Chief.
阿尔德里奇? - 到
Aldrich? - Here.
赶紧的,伙计们
Step lively, boys.
快点
Come on!
机长
Chief!
不,不
No, no!
该死的东西充不上气
Damn thing won't inflate!
阀门被堵住了,在横梁那试试
The valve is jammed. Train that beam.
放弃武器,不然我们会被它拖下去
Unship your weapons. They're dragging us down.
我做不到
I can't get it.
我来试试
There goes mine.
我也来,应该会有效
Mine too. That makes a difference.
这该死的东西
This damn thing.
好了
Here it goes!
太重了,举不起来
It's too heavy to lift.
如果我们...
Maybe if we...
阿尔德里奇
Aldrich!
你又被卡住了 把你的背心放点气
You get trapped under there again, just deflate the vest a little bit
尽量游泳,明白吗?
swim down and out, understood?
我不太会游泳
I can't swim much.
你在逗我,你呢?
You're kidding. You?
也不太行,机长 - 不
Not really, Chief. No!
搞什么...
For crying out...
好的
Okay.
在波浪里很难翻过来
This is gonna be hard to turn over in these swells.
我们把背心脱掉 然后绑在一起
We take off our vests, string them together,
一个绑在这里 另一个绑在对面
tie one on here and throw the other across.
然后我们四处拉动
Then we go around and pull.
好主意 - 除非你们都不会游泳
Good idea. - Except neither one of you can swim.
记得要抓紧扶手 要紧紧抓住
Just have to hold tight to the handrail, real tight.
好的,我们开始吧
Okay. Let's give it a go.
好的
Yeah.
这里
Here.
好的,可以了
All right. Okay.
去那边,我抛过去
Go around, then I'll toss it over.
好的,准备好了吗? - 是的
Okay. Ready? - Yeah.
来了
Here it comes!
抓到了吗? - 是的,抓到了
You got it? - All right. We got it.
好的,找准窍门把它举起来
All right, get a grip and heave like you mean it.
一二三
One, two, three!
加油
Come on.
我从另一边爬进去
Hold it down. I'll go around the other side and climb in.
来吧
Come on.
这里的空间真小
Kippers in a can got more space.
试着横躺着
Let's try laying athwart.
阿尔德里奇,之前在飞机上 你系着安全带
Aldrich, I think you already strapped in when I was on deck.
没有好好看看你 我是哈罗德·迪克森
Didn't get a good look at you. Harold Dixon.
我是吉恩·阿尔德里奇
Gene Aldrich.
到了早上你肯定会
认为我是个呆子
You'll get a gander in the morning, Chief. I'm sure I'll be here.
帕斯图拉,你是意大利人?
Pastula, is that Italian?
波斯,机长 - 波斯?
Polish, Chief. - Polish.
我之前和你喝过两杯
I've made a couple of hops with you before.
是吗?我不记得了
Oh, yeah? I don't remember.
我们明早会被发现的 你觉得呢,机长?
We'll be picked up come morning, you reckon, Chief?
我正希望如此
That's what I'm hoping.
希望?
Hoping?
这是有一套程序的
We got procedures for this.
到了早上,他们就会像
猎狗一样来找我们
Come early morning, they'll be on us like an old hound dog.
飞机里面太热了
It was so damn hot inside that plane.
而这里却太冷了
It's freezing down here.
(第一天)
太阳晒屁♥股♥了,各位
Cock-a-doodle-doo, boys.
好吧,我们做到了
Well, we made it.
我还担心这东西会沉 但现在好好的
I was worried she wouldn't keep us afloat, but she's still ship-shape.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
电影精选列表