I would love your reaction to this.
我想听听,你对此事的反应。
I mean, this is something that we've come across
in like a group that's recruiting veterans.
我要说,这是我们在一个招募退伍军人的组织中,遇到的事情。
So if you like, what an extreme.
所以,如果你愿意的话,看看这种事,有多么得极端。
You look at, like questions 15, 16, and 17.
你看,就像提问的第15题,第16题,和第17题。
Jesus.
天呐。
So I'm looking at an intake questionnaire for a violent extremist group,
我在看一个暴♥力♥极端组织的调查问卷,
and I'm gonna read you three of the questions.
我念念其中的三个问题。
Question 15, are you in the military or a veteran?
15题,你是军人还是退伍军人?
If so, which branch?
如果是,是哪支分部?
16, if it comes down to it,
16题,如果真要这么做的话,
would you go against the oath you took
in the military and law enforcement?
你会违背你在军队和执法部门的誓言吗?
You could end up fighting against your military/law enforcement brothers.
17题,你最终可能会和你的军事(或)执法部门的战友兄弟战斗...
I,
我,
I mean,I think you gotta consider where somebody has to be
我的意思是说,你认为应该考虑,一个人,在什么场合,
in order to say yes to those three questions.
才能对这三个问题,都回答“是”。
And also some of the capabilities and training
that some of these individuals bring.
还有,这些人所带来的能力和训练。
There are places in our military
where we are trained to start and fuel insurgencies.
在我们军队的某些部门,我们是被训练,去发动和煽动叛乱。
There are places in our military
where we are trained to overthrow governments,
我们的军队中有一些部门,训练我们推♥翻♥政♥府♥,
or work with armed militias in order to do that sort of thing.
或者与武装民兵合作,来完成这类事情。
I'm not saying this to be alarmist,
我不是危言耸听,
(迈克.布林,前空降兵军官)
and I don't think we need to be afraid of our veterans.
我不认为,我们需要害怕退伍军人。
(迈克.布林,前空降兵军官)
What I do think is that we need to have a solid understanding
我所认为的是,我们需要对事态升级的严重程度
of how badly this could escalate.
有一个深刻的认识。
We're not at the point where violence is the solution to our problems,
我们还没有到了,用暴♥力♥可以解决问题的地步,
but there are a lot of people trying to convince
vets and others that we are,
但有很多人试图说服,退伍老兵和其他人,我们正面临这地步,
and that is a very dangerous thing.
而这正是,非常危险的事情。
(服役宣誓)
[Speaker 1] Today, domestic terrorism
is the greatest terrorist threat facing the United States.
[发言者1]今天,国内恐♥怖♥主♥义♥,是美国面临的最大恐♥怖♥主♥义♥威胁。
[Speaker 2] The threat is real, and we are all at risk.
[发言者2]威胁是真实存在的,我们都处于危险之中。
For decades,violent extremist groups
have sought to infiltrate our military
几十年来,暴♥力♥极端主义组织一直试图渗透到我们的军队中,
to gain tactical training and access to weapons and explosives.
以获得战术训练,并获得武器和爆♥炸♥物。
[Speaker 3] I do believe the oath means something,
[发言者3]我相信,誓言是有意义的,
and I know that I'm going directly against people
who think that they also are honoring their oath.
我知道,我会直接反对那些,认为自己也在履行誓言的人。
[Speaker 4] I, I do solemnly swear that I will
[发言者4]我,我庄严宣誓,我会...
[Speaker 5] Support the constitutional of the United States.
[发言人5]支持合众国宪法。
[Speaker 6] Against all enemies, foreign and domestic.
[发言人6]反对国内外的一切敌人。
[Multiple Speakers] So help me God,
[众发言人]那么,请上帝保佑我,
so help me God, so help me, God.
请上帝来帮助我,保佑我,上帝。
(得克萨斯州)
Go ahead and fill up this magazine.
我要把这个弹匣装满。
Asked a buddy of mine, I said,hey man,"can you uh..."
我问我的一个朋友,我说,嘿,伙计,你能不能
can you get me some ammo, some decent ammo?
给我一些弹♥药♥,一些货真价实的弹♥药♥?
I can't find any.
我自己搞不到。
He said, yeah, man,I heard that there's
a drug dealer down on the corner.
他说,是的,伙计,我听说街角有个毒贩。
He's actually slinging ammunition now instead of drugs.
他现在是在兜售弹♥药♥,而不是毒品。
So bought some ammunition from the drug dealer.
所以,我从毒贩那里,搞到了弹♥药♥。
When people look at these guns,
当人们看到这些枪♥支♥,
these rifles and these handguns and so forth,
步♥枪♥和手♥枪♥等等,
there's a lot of folks that see something that causes violence.
有很多人看到了,导致暴♥力♥的东西。
They see something that's dangerous and
shouldn't be allowed in society and so forth.
他们看到了一些危险的东西,不应该出现在社会上,诸如此类的。
What they don't realize is that this is what gave us our freedom.
他们没有意识到的是,这就是给我们自♥由♥的东西。
(埃里克.“E将军”布莱登,前陆军步兵)
This is what won our independence.
这就是,我们赢得独♥立♥的原因。
(埃里克.“E将军”布莱登,前陆军步兵)
This is what protects us from attack.
这是保护我们,免受攻击的“家伙事儿”。
It's not just our God-given,right,to defend ourselves,
it's our constitutional right,
这不仅仅是上帝赋予我们的权利,保护我们自己,这是我们的宪法权利,
but it's also, it's just right,when you think about it.
但当你仔细想想,这话说得也没错误。
This rifle will never hurt or harm anybody
unless something comes up against it.
这支步♥枪♥,永远不会伤害任何人,除非有什么东西招惹触怒了它。
Baby's ready to rock and roll.
宝贝,咱们准备去耍一下了。
Being a Texan,
作为一名“得州佬”,
we're supposed to be able to protect ourselves.
我们应该有能力保护自己。
The stuff that they show you on the movies,
that's our real life,that's who we are.
电影里表现给你看的那些玩意儿,才是我们的真实生活,才是我们。
The cowboy way,
那是牛仔的方式,
and the cowboy way is to be able to defend yourself.
而牛仔的方式,就是能够保护自己。
And, I'm proud to say that I can do that,
you know, pretty effectively.
而且,我很自豪地说,我可以做到这一点,这你懂,相当有效。
I learned how to ride a horse when I was about six.
要知道,俺六岁,就学会了骑马。
The property that we lived at was a lot like this.
我们住的地方,就像这样。
Mesquite trees and so forth.
就像这样的牧豆树。
My grandfather gave me my first BB gun
and showed me how to aim,how to breathe and shoot.
我的祖父给了我第一支气弹枪,教我如何瞄准,如何呼吸和射击。
I was taught how to hone into a target and be able to
actually execute with whatever tool I'm using.
我被教导,如何瞄准目标,并能够使用我使用的任何工具,来执行任务。
But what you learn in the military and the army is,
但你在军队里学到的是,
your scopes will fail you,your red dots will fail you,
你的瞄准镜会失灵,你的目标红点会失灵,
the batteries will wear out,but your irons never ever will.
电池会耗光,但你的“铁家伙”永远不会辜负你。
So I've never had anything on my rifles other than my iron sites.
所以我的步♥枪♥上除了铁底座外,什么都没有。
Not the best grouping, but from 60 yards, 50 yards,it'll work.
虽不是最好的组合,但从60码到50码,就可以了。
Up close, they'd all be in the center.
到近了一看,它们都击中了。
(纽约州)
good boy
好孩子
Come on.
来吧。
Hey puppy.
嘿,小狗狗。
I spent my whole life wanting to join the military.
我这辈子,就想参军。
(克里斯多弗.古德史密斯,前陆军前进观察员)
I mean, there's a photo right behind me of me
when I was probably like five years old,
我的意思是,我身后有一张我大概五岁时的照片,
(克里斯多弗.古德史密斯,前陆军前进观察员)
wearing camouflage head to toe with a pair of dog tags.
从头到脚穿着迷彩服,戴着一对军人身份识别牌。
I feel like most kids that I grew up with
went through a phase of wanting to be
我觉得,和我一起长大的大多数孩子,都经历过一个
a cop or a firefighter or an army man, right?
想成为警♥察♥、消防员或军人的阶段,对吧?
I never grew out of that.
我一直都是这样。
And when I was 16 years old,September 11th happened,
当我16岁的时候,“911”事件发生了,
and it kind of put a different spin on that desire to serve.
这让我对当兵的渴望,产生了不同的倾向。
And I went to go out and find bad guys and find justice.
我要去抓出坏人,伸张正义。
So this, when I was 18 years old,
所以,当我18岁的时候,
in basic training,
进行了基础训练,
and it's the standard photo that you take before
you know what anything on the uniform means.
这是我在知道军服上的东西,是什么意思之前,拍的标准照片。
So you notice there's no ribbon, no name tag,
所以,你注意到了,它没有绶带,没有名牌,
anything like that, it's a bare bones uniform.
任何类似的装饰,这就是一件简单的军服。
I was wearing a shirt, jacket,and tie that weren't mine.
我穿的衬衫、夹克和领带,都不是我的。
I mean, this is ignorance is bliss right here.
我想说,这就是“傻人有傻福”。
That's what this photo is.
就是这样,拍了这张照片。
The historical record is absolutely clear that the aftermath of warfare
历史记录绝对清楚地表明,战争的后果就是,
(凯瑟琳.贝鲁博士,西北大学历史系助教,《把战火烧进国内》一书作者)
is a danger point for anti-democratic violence,
反民♥主♥暴♥力♥、种族主义暴♥力♥、
for racist violence,for activity among Klan and white power groups.
三k党和白人♥权♥力团体活动的危险点。
There's no question that this is the case.
毫无疑问,情况就是这样。
All of us, men, women, people who have served or not,old people, children,
我们所有人,不论男女,不论有没有服过役,不论老少,
everyone becomes more violent in the aftermath of warfare.
每个人在战争后,都会变得更加暴♥力♥。
I think that what we don't know yet is what happens to
that phenomenon when we're talking about a 20-year war.
我想我们还不知道,当我们谈论,在经历了20年的战争后,这种现象,会发生什么。
(大门)
(以下是是杰森.克劳的自述,前陆军游骑兵,
现在是哥伦比亚特区6选区的国会众议员。)
My career started as a enlisted soldier.
我的职业生涯,始于一名应征入伍的士兵。
I was Private Crow,
我是二等兵克劳,
and then almost a decade later it ended as Captain Crow.
差不多十年后,变成了上尉克劳。
Over that period, there were well over 100 combat missions
between Iraq and Afghanistan,
在那段时间里,在伊♥拉♥克♥和阿富汗之间,有超过100次的战斗任务,
and of course felt like I left that part of my life behind me.
当然,我觉得,我已经把我生命中的那一部分,抛在了脑后。
(华盛顿哥伦比亚特区,2021年一月6日)
[Speaker On Megaphone]We will take that building.
[通过麦克风讲话]我们必须攻克那座建筑。
[Speaker] We're gonna storm the fucking capitol,fuck you fuckers.
[说话者]我们要冲进国会大厦,操你们这些混♥蛋♥。
So on January 6th,I had told all the members of my staff
not to come in to the office.
所以在1月6日,我告诉我所有的员工,不要来办公室。
(米奇.谢里尔,前陆军飞行员,现为新泽西州11选区众议员)
I had heard reports of Boogaloo Boys and Proud Boys
我听说有报道说,“布加卢舞男孩”和“骄傲男孩”等人
(米奇.谢里尔,前陆军飞行员,现为新泽西州11选区众议员)
and others filling flights to come into the Capitol.
纷纷搭乘着航♥班♥,来到国会大厦。
[crowd shouting]
[人群的喊声]
I think as a lot of us watched things unfold on the sixth,
电影精选列表