那么,我有些事要做,我想我会在今晚上班时见到你吧?
So, I got some errands I got to do. So I will see you at work tonight, I guess?
当然
Of course.
好的,保重
Okay. Take care.
哈伯德医生?是的,我能过去吗?
Doctor Hubbard? Yeah, can I come by?
我昨晚看了你的节目,我开始担心你了
I saw your broadcast last night. I became concerned about you.
你不是唯一一个,我想我现在只是有点梦游
You're not the only one. I guess I'm just kind of walking in my sleep right now.
你服用了什么东西吗?
Did you take anything?
不,不,我不会的,你是我的担♥保♥人,我会给你打电♥话♥的
No. No. I wouldn't. You're my sponsor. I would have called you.
我知道,但我也是你的朋友,你说得对,你应该打电♥话♥给我
I know. But I'm also your friend. And you're right, you should have called me.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
警♥察♥知道什么?
So what do the police know?
今天早上我接到一个侦探的电♥话♥
I got a call this morning from some detective
但听起来他们对脱衣舞♥女♥的死没那么感兴趣
but they don't sound that interested in the death of a stripper.
我肯定不是这样的
I'm sure that's not the case.
我没告诉任何人,你知道,我有一个...一个妹妹
I didn't tell anyone. You know, that I had a... a sister.
连约翰都很惊讶
Even John was surprised.
约翰,你的制片人
John, your producer.
是啊,我的制片人,嗯,他希望能更进一步
Yeah. My producer and well, he'd like it to be something more.
嗯...我该怎么说这个?
Um... how do I put this?
我...我不想你现在就和一个男人扯上关系
I... I don't want you to get involved with a man right now.
看,你已经在解决你的家庭问题上有了很大进展
Look, you've come so far in reconciling your family issues
我不希望你忽视真正重要的事情
and I would hate for you to lose sight of what's really important.
你妹妹是这一切的重要原因
Your sister was a big reason for all of this.
但她死了
But she's dead.
死亡不是终点
Death is not the end.
为了让安真正离开你的生活,你必须愿意让她离开
For Ann to truly get out of your life, you have to be willing to let her go.
你真有禅意,所以我喜欢你
You're so Zen. That's why I like you.
看,我只是个顾问
Look, I'm just a counselor.
没关系,医生,真的
It's okay, Doctor. It really is.
好的,嗯,那就帮我个忙,为了我的缘故,多打电♥话♥给我,好吗?
Okay. Well, then do me a favor just call me more frequently just for my sake, okay?
好的
Okay.
好的
Yeah.
糖果猫欢迎...
The Candy Cat welcomes...
...这位南方美女,一位金发美女
...the southern belle who's a blonde bombshell.
让我们为布兰妮鼓掌吧
Let's give it up for Britney.
你想跳舞吗?
Would you like a dance?
不,谢谢
No, thank you.
你在找工作吗?这有个空缺
Are you looking for a job? There's an opening.
我得走了,我很抱歉
I have to go. I'm sorry.
救救我
Help me.
嘿,你怎么样?你知道我试过几次回你的电♥话♥
Hey, how you doing? You know I tried to return your call a few times
但直接转到了语♥音♥信箱
but it went right to voicemail.
有什么问题吗?
Anything wrong?
不,我只是想告诉你我要休息几天,就像丽贝卡说的那样
No. I just wanted to tell you I'm going to take a few days off, like Rebecca offered.
很好,给你时间清醒头脑,对你有好处
Good. Give you time to clear your head. Be good for you.
还有,还有一件事,我需要你帮我个忙
And also, one more thing, I need you to do me a favor.
什么都行,什么?
Anything. What?
你还有那个警探朋友吗?
Do you still have that police detective friend?
是的
Yeah.
你认为他能给我一份安的档案吗?
Do you think he could get me a copy of Ann's file?
我只想知道他们知道什么
I just want to find out what they know.
我会告诉你我会做的
I'll tell you what I'll do.
我看看能查到什么,但你得答应我你会把警♥察♥的工作交给专业人员
I'll see what I can find out but you gotta promise me you'll leave the police work to the professionals.
知道吗?
Got it?
听着像你又在告诉我该怎么做
Sounds like you're telling me what to do again.
我的上帝,我在干什么?
My God. What am I doing?
我只要进去问几个问题
I'm just going to go in there and ask a few questions.
这没什么不对,我会没事的
There's nothing wrong with that. I'll be fine.
糖果猫欢迎...
The Candy Cat welcomes...
...性感的佐伊
...the sexy Zoe.
嘿
Hey.
嗨,你是新来的
Hi. You're new here.
我只是来喝一杯,我看见你看着我
I just came to get a drink. And I saw you looking at me.
你让我想起在这里工作的一个人
You remind me of someone who worked here.
一个非常漂亮的人,她被杀了
Someone very pretty. She got killed.
你很了解她...被杀的女孩?
Did you know her well... the girl that got killed?
嗯,你从来没有真正了解过这些女孩,对吗?
Well, you never really get to know the girls, do you?
但达菲,她很棒
But Duffy, she was great.
其他一些女孩只是找你要小费然后舞蹈,但是达菲...
Some of the other girls just want to shake you down for tips and dances but Duffy...
她喜欢交谈
she liked to talk.
她是吗?我是说她说什么?
She did? I mean what did she talk about?
你好,你是来找工作的吗?
Hello. Are you here to apply for a job?
你想到酒吧来和我谈谈吗?
You want to come over to the bar and talk to me?
是的
Yes.
好的,我叫瑞琪
Okay. My name is Rikki.
康妮
Connie.
来吧
Come on.
再见,康妮
Bye, Connie.
嗯,我必须说你...很好看
Well, I do have to say that you have a... very nice look.
还有...我们现在有点人手不足
And... we are kind of shorthanded at the moment.
是的,我听说了发生的事
Yeah, I heard about what happened.
你很了解她吗?
Did you know her well?
谁,达菲?是的,我当然了解
Who, Duffy? Yeah, of course I did.
我很关注我的每一个女孩的私人事情
And I take a very personal interest in each one of my girls.
我是说我...我必须这样
I mean I... I have to.
为什么?
Why is that?
因为我就像他们的母鸡妈妈
Well, because I'm like their Mother Hen.
我到过那里,做了这些,这些女孩就像是迷失的灵魂
I've been there, done that and these girls are like lost souls.
她们就像被领养的孩子一样,不管她们是生是死
They're like kids that have foster parents that don't care whether they live or die.
我想她们真的很幸运有你
I guess they're really lucky to have you.
别欺骗你自己,我不是好对付的人
Don't fool yourself. I am no pushover.
你很垃圾,你抢走我的顾客,你从我这里偷东西,你会付出惨痛的代价
You do junk, you rip off my customers, you steal from me, and there will be hell to pay.
被拖走还是别的?
Tow the line or else?
大致是那样,那么,你怎么想?
That's about the size of it. So, what do you think?
你想要这个工作吗?
You want the job?
对,拜托
Yes. Please.
你这辈子从没跳舞过吧?
You've never danced before in your life have you?
不,我只是真的...
No. I just really...
我需要钱
I need the money.
孩子,阿门,我们不都是这样,妹妹
Boy. Amen. Don't we all, sister.
看,我明晚的名单上有一个大空缺,所以如果你想出现
Look, I got a big empty hole in tomorrow night's roster so if you want to show up,
你想赚点钱,我不告诉女孩们她们能和男人走多远
you want to shake it a little bit. I don't tell the girls how far they can go with the guys.
但一件事会直接影响另一件事,如果你明白我的意思
But one thing directly affects the other, if you know what I mean.
我明白你在说什么
I know what you're talking about.
好的,把你的启始文件填好,我还需要你的艺名
Okay, have your start paper filled out and also what I need from you is your stage name.
艺名?
Stage name?
是啊,所有的女孩都有艺名,这里没人用真名
Yeah. All the girls have stage names. No one uses their real names around here.
嗯...安
Um... Ann.
安?安?好吧,嗯,那有点无聊
Ann? Ann? Okay, well that's kind of dull.
我在这里填写文件吗?
Do I fill out my paperwork here?
不,你可以把这些文件拿到更衣室去
No, you can take this paperwork to the dressing room.
就在楼下,向姑娘们介绍一下自己
It's just down the hall and introduce yourself to the girls
我相信你们会相处得很好
and I'm sure you will all get along just fine.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
嗨,我是安
Hi, I'm Ann.
嗨,嘿,你知道这些,类似扣件之类的东西吗?
Hi. Hey, do you know anything about these, like, clasp fastener thingies?
我不能让这个像另一个那样撑爆
I can't get this one to pop like the other one
只是,好像,没有那么热辣,你明白吗?
and it's just, like, not as hot, you know?
先捏它一下
Try squeezing it first.
它起作用了!谢谢
It works! Thanks.
你刚开始?
You just started?
明天
Tomorrow.
你以前做过像这样的事吗?
Have you ever done anything like this before?
不。这样表演?
No. Does it show?
嗯,你还站在那里,好像你害怕坐下
Well, you're still standing there like you're afraid to sit down.
把东西放下吧
Just take a load off.
好的,谢谢
Right. Thanks.
嘿,你不怕在这里工作吗?
Hey, aren't you scared to work here?