中文片名:脱衣舞♥女♥之死
英文片名:After Midnight
(2014)
脱衣舞♥女♥之死
先生们,让我们为糖果猫俱乐部的特色舞者达菲鼓掌吧
Gentlemen, let's give it up for the Candy Cat Club's featured dancer - Duffy.
你真漂亮
You're beautiful.
谢谢,宝贝
Thanks, baby.
有礼貌就是你想要的全部,孩子
Be polite all you want, kid.
你唯一能得到的就是那间可怜的房♥子
The only thing it's going to get you is the poor house.
对不起
Sorry.
接下来在我们的舞台上,请欢迎迷人的萨莎
Next up on our stage, please welcome the seductive Sasha.
好吧,一是为了钱
All right. One for the money
二是为了表演
two for the show.
你不知道我在说什么
You have no clue what I'm about.
你对我的全部了解就是你在舞台上看到的,好吗?
All you know about me is what you see on the stage, okay?
别以为你能再把手放在我身上
And don't you ever think you can put your hands on me again.
脱衣舞剧
Stripper drama.
嘿!放松点,亲爱的,好吗?
Hey! Slow down, honey. Okay?
现在不行,瑞琪,好吗?别管我
Not now, Rikki, okay? Just leave me alone.
好吧,嗯,听着,态度足够了
Okay. Well, listen, enough of the attitude.
好吧,我只是想帮你,达菲
All right. I am only trying to help you, Duffy.
如果你真的想帮我
Well, if you really want to help me
那就让我清静一会儿
then just leave me alone for awhile
因为我现在有点心烦
because I'm a little freaked out right now
而且我不想谈它
and I don't want to talk about it.
那么你♥他♥妈♥到底怎么了?
So what the hell's up with you?
让她那样吧,蒂娜
Just let her be, Tina.
因为她是蜂王,我应就该只想我自己的事?
Because she's queen bee I'm supposed to just mind my own business.
好一个观念
What a concept.
我会让你有麻烦
I will mess you up.
拜托,蒂娜
Come on, Tina.
你不想警♥察♥又像以前那样来这里
You don't want the cops coming down here again like before.
好吧,再发生一件这样的事你就完了
Okay. One more incident like that and you're through.
她觉得她是某个大人物
She thinks she's some kind of big shot.
总是在别人表演之前吸干每个男人的钱包
Always draining every guy's wallet before anybody else gets a shot at them.
她甚至带走了我最好的顾客
She even took my best customer.
那外面一美元都没留下
There ain't a dollar bill left out there.
你想谈谈吗?
Do you want to talk about it?
谈什么?
Talk about what?
好吧,我几分钟前听到那么大的尖叫声
Well, all that screaming I heard a couple of minutes ago.
不,不是我
No, I don't.
好吧,嗯...如果你需要我,我在这里
Okay, well... I'm here if you need me.
我知道,佐伊,我明白了,好吧
I know, Zoe. I get it, okay.
随便吧
Whatever.
那是真的要下雨了
It's really coming down out there.
气象预报员说直到明天下午之前都会下倾盆大雨
Weather man says it's going to be raining cats and dogs until tomorrow afternoon.
加里总是错的,他甚至不是气象学家
Gary's always wrong. He's not even a meteorologist.
所以我才看八频道的气象预报
That's why I watch Channel Eight weather.
这个副本在提示器里吗?
Is the copy in the prompter?
完毕,现在只有凶杀故事
Done. Only breaking story right now.
廷塞尔敦的谋杀案
Murder in Tinseltown.
嗯,删掉什么了?
Well, what got dropped?
关于弹钢琴的猫的那段
The piece about the cat that plays the piano.
我喜欢那个
I liked that one.
结果他是在作假。十秒,各位,开始
Turns out he was faking. Ten seconds, everybody. Here we go.
五、四...
Five, four...
晚上好,我是康斯坦丝·特纳,这是第六频道晚间新闻
Good evening, I'm Constance Turner and this is a Channel Six overnight news break.
警方今晚正在寻找
Police are searching for clues tonight
在市中心一家脱衣舞俱乐部外枪杀一名年轻舞者的线索
in the shooting death of a young dancer outside a downtown strip club.
枪击案受害者是午夜刚过后在俱乐部后面的
The shooting victim was shot execution style in the club's
停车场里被枪杀的
back parking lot just after midnight.
警方公布了这些枪击受害者的照片
Police released these photos of the shooting victim.
26岁,安·特纳,曾在糖果猫当舞蹈演员...警方...
Twenty-six year old, Ann Turner, who worked as a dancer at the Candy Cat... police..
她怎么了?
What's going on with her?
...希望任何人...
... are hoping that anybody....
我不知道
I don't know.
...任何...
...any...
警方希望所有看到任何事情的人都能与他们联♥系♥
police hope that anybody who has seen anything will contact them
然后...休息后我们马上回来...
and... and we will be back right after the break...
春天即将来临...
Spring is just around the corner...
康斯坦丝,我是哈伯德医生
Constance, it's Doctor Hubbard.
我刚看到发生了什么,如果你想谈谈,我就在这里
I just saw what happened. If you want to talk about it I'm here.
嘿,你还好吧?
Hey, you okay?
是的,我只是没在状态,然后我...我...只是...
Yeah. I just lost my place. And I... I... just that...
我会没事的,让我们...让我把它做完
I'll be fine. Let's... just let me finish it.
你确定?
You sure?
对,我们快回来了
Yes. We're almost back.
好的
Okay.
看来像是明天下午还会下雨
And it looks like the rain will continue through tomorrow afternoon
所以如果你有周末旅行的计划,务必给自己额外的时间
so if you have any weekend travel plans, make sure you give yourself extra time.
好的,很好,早班的人很快就到了,你做得很好
Okay. Good. Morning crew's going to be here soon. You did a good job.
谢谢
Thanks.
那个关于舞者的故事?你认识她吗?
That story about the dancer? Did you know her?
她是我妹妹
She was my sister.
哦
Wow.
你知道,她是家里的野丫头,你知道
You know, she was the wild child of the family, you know.
她任性而固执
She was willful and headstrong.
她总是下定决心做自己的事
She was always just so determined to do her own thing
不管对我父母做了什么
no matter what it did to my parents.
看,我觉得我像在这打听隐私
Look, I feel like I'm prying here now.
不,没关系,看,我很抱歉,我应该告诉别人
No. It's all right. Look, I am sorry. I should have told someone.
我理解,我是说这对你来说一定很难
I understand. I mean this has to be incredibly difficult for you.
我...我...我应该多和她联♥系♥
I... I... I should have reached out to her more.
我应该是个更好的姐姐,她不应该是这样
I should have been a better sister and she did not deserve this.
看,你听我说,这对你是个很大的打击
Look, tell you what. This has been a big shock for you.
为什么我不载你回家然后我们可以谈谈,好吗?
Why don't I give you a ride home and we can talk about it, okay?
来吧,来吧,来吧
Come on. Come on. Come on.
谢谢,约翰
Thanks, John.
不客气,小心脚下
You're welcome. Watch your step.
所以,也许我应该联♥系♥警♥察♥,告诉他们我是谁
So, maybe I should contact the police. Tell them who I am.
不,警♥察♥可以等到你休息好
No. Police can wait until you've rested.
你现在不需要说什么,那不会使结果不同
There's nothing you're going to say now that's going to make a difference.
也许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
我是对的,况且世界很快就会知道
I am right. Besides the world's going to know soon enough.
我只是...我只是希望没必要非得是你
And I just... I just wish it didn't have to be you.
你会挺过去的,好吗?
You're going to get through it, okay?
一旦下一个大事件发生,人们就会停止关心,放心
And people will stop caring as soon as the next big story comes along. Guaranteed.
好吧,这不是问题吗,约翰?人们总是停止关心
Well, isn't that the problem, John? That people always just stop caring.
就是这样,康斯坦丝,有时候这是应该的
That's the way it is, Constance. And sometimes that's the way it should be.
我要回家了,我可以自己开车
I'm going home. I can drive myself.
嘿?你会没事吧?我可以跟着你
Hey? You going to be okay? I can follow you.
我会没事的,如果我没有,也许应该这样
I'll be fine. And if I'm not, maybe that's the way it should be.
看看这天,雨都停了,告诉你多普勒的东西被高估了
Look at that. Rain's all cleared up. Told you that Doppler stuff was overrated.
几根香肠,好吧,然后呢?你的早餐,小姐
A couple of sausage. Here we go. And voil? Your breakfast, mademoiselle.
我很感谢你过来,但你不必来
I appreciate you coming by but you didn't have to.
告诉你,我和丽贝卡谈过,告诉她发生了什么事
Says you. I talked to Rebecca and I told her what happened.
她说如果你需要的话可以请假
She said you could take some time off if you need to.
我...我不知道怎么说,约翰
I... I don't know how to say this, John,
但我有能力自己做决定
but I am capable of making my own decisions.
我不需要任何人代替我做
I don't need anybody acting on my behalf.
我知道这是出于好意,但我能靠自己,我一直都是
I know it was well intentioned, but I stand on my own two feet. I always have.
好吧,我...以为我在帮忙,所以我很抱歉
Okay. I... thought I was helping. So I'm sorry.
我明白
I know.
只是,现在,我要和安妮的故事联♥系♥起来,我必须面对这个事实
Just, now, I am going to be linked to Annie's story and I have to face that fact.
你知道一切都会改变,如果我躲避,那只会让事情变得更糟
You know everything's going to change and if I hide it's just going to make it worse.
也许,为了这阵子,我有些安♥眠♥药♥
Maybe. For awhile. I do have some sleeping pills
或者更强效的东西,如果你需要它
or something stronger if you need it.
不,不,谢谢,我...我只是...我什么都不用
No. No, thank you. I... I just... I don't take anything.
我没说你用
I didn't say you did.
你为什么要帮我?
Why are you trying to help me?
因为你是我的朋友,我很担心你
Because you're my friend and I'm worried about you.
好吧
Fair enough.