That was him? That was him.
他那样? 他那样
Mike wouldn't do that. Yes, he would.
麦克不会那样 他不会 不 他会
He would not. He did. He kicked my ass.
不 他会 他干过 他踢我屁♥股♥
Want to see the footprint? ALL: No.
你想看看脚印吗? 不想!
Look. That's where Thor lives.
看!那是雷神住的地方!
Thor? All the superheroes live in the city.
雷神? 所有的超级英雄住在城里
Spider-Man, Daredevil, and Captain America.
蜘蛛侠 夜魔侠 和美国队长
But Thor's the best. He fights the forces of darkness.
但雷神是最棒的 他与黑暗力量斗争
Forces of darkness, beware.
黑暗力量要小心了!
So the babysitter goes upstairs and the sound keeps getting louder.
于是保姆上楼… 声音越来越大…
Scrape, scrape, scrape.
划 划 划
The babysitter stops at the kids' room.
保姆在孩子房♥门口停下
She reaches for the doorknob.
她去抓把手
Her hand is trembling, her heart is beating fast.
她的手颤抖 她的心跳加速
Sweat pours down her face.
汗珠流下她的脸颊
She opens the door... (GASPS) And the kids are safely in their beds.
她打开门…孩子安然无恙躺在床上
I'd like to be safely in her bed.
哦 我愿意安然无恙躺在她床上
What are you guys doing back there? Uh. Nothing. Nothing at all.
你们在后面做什么? 呃… 没什么没什么
Nothing. Really.
根本没什么 真的
That was my dad's, stupid.
那是我爸爸的 笨蛋!
You shouldn't have brought it along, stupid. God!
你根本就不该带它来 笨蛋!天哪!
So what happens? Okay.
接着呢? 好
But when the babysitter looks more closely at the kids, she sees that
但是 当保姆走近看孩子时
they don't have any faces! Oh, my God!
她看到…他们没有脸! 哦 天哪!
It's just a pool of mushy goo. Like SpaghettiOs?
只有一滩黏糊糊! 像意面罐头?
SpaghettiOs with meat. Yuck!
带肉的意面罐头 哦 恶心!
The babysitter screams and turns to run,
保姆她尖叫 转身就跑
but there's this big, giant hairy guy standing right in front of her.
但有个大的巨大的毛茸茸的男人… 就站在她面前
He raises his right arm, but there's a big metal hook
他举起右手 但那儿没有手只有巨大的金属钩子
instead of a hand. And the hook goes for her face.
钩子向着保姆脸!
Scrape, scrape, scrape! (SCREAMING)
划 划 划!
Oh, no! All right!
哦 不! 好啊!
You got a flat. Pull over. This is great.
我们爆胎了!靠边停! 这太棒了!
To the right, go to the right.
哪一边? 靠边停!右边 右边!
Slowly. Take it easy. This is not funny.
慢点!小心! 这不好笑! 别笑了!
BRAD: Hold it steady.
稳住车
Go slow. Pull over. I'm pulling over.
慢下来 靠边停 我在靠边停!
This is great.
这太棒了! 别笑
Uh...
呃 嗨…
Where's the spare? I don't know.
备胎在哪里? 我不知道
Maybe it's on the car.
也许在车上
You think?
你认为呢?
Okay. We are going to flag somebody down and we'll go buy a tire.
好 我们要拦辆车… 我们要买♥♥个轮胎
I've got my checkbook.
我带了支票本
My purse.
我的钱包
Oh, shit. I forgot my purse.
哦 糟糕!我忘带钱包了
I don't have any money.
我没有一分钱
I don't have my license. Did you forget your purse?
我没有执照! 你忘带钱包了?
Yes, you little asshole.
是的 你这个小坏蛋
She's great. Wait, I got some money.
她太厉害了 嗨 等等 我有点钱
Here. What, 50 cents?
给 真的? 哦 什么 五毛?
You don't have any money. You're a kid, for Christ's sake.
你没有一点钱 - 你真是个孩子 我的天
Yeah, she's right. You're a kid, for Christ's sake.
对! 她说的对 你真是个孩子 我的天
You don't have any money. Why don't you take a walk over there?
你没有一点钱 为什么你不走去那边撞死 好吗?就去
Everybody stay behind me.
大家都呆在我身后
You kids having some trouble?
孩子你们遇到麻烦了?
You got a spare?
你们有备胎吗?
No. Sara!
没有 萨拉! 什么…
You went on the expressway without a spare?
你们上高速不带备胎?
We're history. Ancient history.
我们成历史了 古代历史
Just relax. Stay calm. Don't panic.
放松 镇定 不要怕
What do you want? Just want to help you.
你想干嘛? 只想帮忙
Don't listen to him. He just wants to scrape our faces off.
别听他的 他只想划烂我们的脸
What, are you scared of this? (ALL WHIMPER)
什么 你们怕这个?
You kids must be from the suburbs.
孩子你们一定是从郊区来的
I suddenly feel like a total idiot.
我突然感到像十足的白♥痴♥
Just stay here, okay? I'll be right back.
呆在这儿 好吗?我马上回来
Listen, I'm really sorry for freaking out back there.
听我说 我对行为反常真的很抱歉
I guess we just overreacted. That's okay. I'm used to it.
我猜我们有点反应过度了 没关系 我习惯了
Listen, I appreciate this, but we don't have any money.
听我说 我非常感激 但… 瞧 我们没有钱
I'm stuck babysitting for these kids, and...
我给孩子们做保姆无法脱身
I'm not supposed to be taking them into the city like this. I'm just not.
我不该像这样带他们进城
I'll tell you what. I'll tow you to town, to Dawson's Garage,
我真不该 我告诉你 我会拉你们进城去道森修理站
and I'll buy you a tire. My treat, okay?
我会给你们买♥♥个轮胎 我付账 好吗?
(LAUGHS) Okay?
好吗?
Oh, no, that wouldn't be right.
哦 不 那样做不对
What would be right? Leaving you kids alone on the expressway?
怎么做才对 丢下你们孩子 孤零零在高速公路上?
No, I guess not.
是的 我猜不对
My name's Chris. Chris Parker. Pruitt. Handsome John Pruitt.
我叫克丽丝 克丽丝·帕克 普鲁伊特 英俊的约翰·普鲁伊特
Hey, mister? Yeah, Red. What?
嗨 先生 哎 红毛?什么事?
How did you, you know, lose it?
呃 怎么…怎么…你怎么… 你知道 失去它的?
Lose what? Your hand.
失去什么? 你的…你的手
Was it in 'Nam? Nah, afraid not.
在越南吗?
I was changing a tire on a big rig and the jack gave out.
不 恐怕不是 不 我是在给大卡车换轮胎时…
Back of the truck fell on the hand and popped it right off.
千斤顶不灵了 卡车压在手上… 笨手就一命呜呼了
Vietnam! What did they do with the hand?
越南 他们怎么处理的手?
Did they bury it? No, I wouldn't let them.
他们安葬它吗? 不 我不让
I kept it. You kept it?
我留着它 是的 你留着它?
Yep. I got it in the glove compartment.
我将它搁进前面储物箱
DAWSON: (ON CB) Pruitt. Yo.
普鲁伊特! 唷!
Dawson here. Yes.
这是道森 嗯
I just went by your place.
我刚路过你家
And what did you see? You won't like it.
你看见什么? 你不会爱听的
What did you see? That car was parked in front.
你看见什么? 那辆车停在门前
She's with that bastard again.
她又跟那杂种在一起
Oh, my God.
哦! 哦 我的天!
Oh!
哇! 哦!哦!
Stop, Mr. Pruitt, please! Slow down. This is great.
别这样 普鲁伊特先生!请慢下来! 这太棒了!
That's my mother's car.
那是我妈妈的车!
Okay, look out, kids. Oh, God!
好 当心 孩子们! 哦 天哪!
Is it a hand? BRAD: No.
是一只手吗? 不是
Oh, good. It's a gun.
哦 好 是一把枪
Oh, God!
哦 天哪!
Can we do that again?
我们能再来一次吗?
What's going on in there?
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的! 里面出什么事了? 天哪
I can't believe this.
别动我老婆! 我不敢相信!
PRUITT: I mean it. I'm going to kill him!
我就要!我要宰了他!
Please don't hurt him.
求你别伤害他!
Everybody out.
不! 大家出去 快出去
Be careful.
当心!
No, please!
求你 不要! 别再开枪了 住手!
My mom's car!
我妈妈的车!
Chris, get in the car. Hey, kids! Get out of my car!
克丽丝!克丽丝!上车! 你们孩子离开我的车!
Oh, God. Oh, no!
哦 天哪!哦 不!
Come on, Sara.
快 萨拉
Lock the doors.
锁门!
That's my car. Get out of there.
那是我的车! 离开那里
Get out of my car.
离开我的车!
Oh, thanks, mister.
哦 多谢 先生
You saved our lives.
你救了我们的命
Chris? Yeah?
克丽丝?
Um...
嗯?
He's a car thief. This is a stolen car.
他是偷车贼 这是偷来的车
No. Yeah.
不 是的
The chick is losing it. I am not.
小姐要失态了 我没有
You guys want some candy?
你们想吃糖吗?
Brad, no chocolate. Your acne.
布拉德 不能吃巧克力!你的痘痘!
Sara, it is time for your cough syrup.
萨拉 是时候吃止咳糖浆了
Daryl, fasten the seatbelt.
达里尔 系好安全带
She's definitely losing it. I am not losing anything.
她肯定失态了 我什么也没失
电影精选列表