♪- Well, he walked up to me and he asked me if I wanted to dance
♪他走近我问我想不想跳舞♪
♪He looked kind of nice And so I said I might take a chance
♪他看上去不错 所以我说我可以一搏♪
♪When he danced he held me tight
♪跳舞时他紧拥着我♪
♪And when he walked me home that night
♪回家路上他陪伴着我♪
♪All the stars were shining bright
♪那一夜繁星闪烁♪
♪And then he kissed me
♪然后他亲吻我♪
♪Each time I saw him I couldn't wait to see him again
♪每次看见他 我等不及想再见他♪
♪I wanted to let him know that he was more than a friend
♪我想让他知道 他比朋友更多♪
♪I didn't knowjust what to do
♪我不知道该怎么做♪
♪So I whispered, "I love you"
♪所以我低声说我爱你♪
♪And he said that he loved me too
♪他说他也爱我♪
♪And then he kissed me
♪然后他亲吻我♪
♪He kissed me in a way That I've never been kissed before
♪他吻我的滋味我从未被吻过♪ ♪从未有过♪
♪He kissed me in a way That I wanna be kissed forever more
♪他吻我的滋味我想被吻到天荒地老♪
♪I knew that he was mine So I gave him all the love that I had
♪我知道他是我的♪ ♪所以我给他所有我的爱♪
♪And one day he took me home to meet his mom and his dad
♪有天他会带我回家 去见他的爸妈♪
♪Then he asked me to be his bride
♪然后他会求我做他的新娘♪
♪And always be right by his side
♪永远就在他的身旁♪
♪I felt so happy I almost cried
♪我会如此幸福我就快要哭♪
♪And then he kissed me
♪然后他亲吻我♪
Oh, God. He's here.
天哪 他来了
Okay, Chris, just relax.
克丽丝 放松
Tonight is going to be the greatest night of your life.
今夜将是你此生最棒的一夜
Hi.
嗨
Hi, Chris.
嗨 克丽丝
I'm a little bit overdressed. No, it's just...
呃 我穿得有点太正式了 不 只是 呃…
I got to cancel.
我得取消约会
My little sister got sick and my parents are going out tonight.
我小妹病了 我父母今晚得出去
Well, I could come over and help out.
呃 我能过来帮忙
We could make some chicken soup or something.
我们能做♥鸡♥汤什么的
No, you don't want to be there. She's contagious.
不 你不要去
I don't want you to get sick.
她传染 我不想…不想你病倒
We'll do the French restaurant thing next week, okay?
我们下周去吃法国大餐 好吗?
Okay.
好的
When?
什么时候?
I don't know. Friday, Saturday.
我没想好 星期五?
I got to get going. My sister's waiting for me.
星期六…我得走了 我妹在等我
You're upset about tonight, aren't you?
今晚的事让你很难过 是吗?
No.
没
Well, yeah, a little.
呃 是的 有点
But I understand.
但我理解
You know, Chris,
你知道 克丽丝
girls like you come along once in a lifetime.
像你这样的姑娘一生中只出现一次
Whoa...
呃
Contagious.
传染
Contagious? Yeah, that's what he said.
传染? 是的 他那么说的
He's lying.
他撒谎
Brenda!
布兰达!
Ugh, God. I don't know why you're making such a big deal about him.
天哪 我不懂为什么你那么护着他
He's the best thing that's ever happened to me.
因为他是我曾遇过最好的男人
He's the only thing that's ever happened to you.
克丽丝 他是你曾遇过唯一的男人
That's why we've got to get out.
那就是为什么我们得出去闯荡
It's like a Dairy Queen. You only get one flavor.
就像奶品皇后冰淇淋 你还只尝了一种口味
You know, I asked you over here to cheer me up.
布兰达 你知道 我请你来让我振作
I feel worse.
我感觉更糟了
(TELEPHONE RINGING) Oh, Chris, I'm sorry.
哦 克丽丝 我很抱歉
I'm just in a really bad mood. My parents are driving me crazy.
我只是真的心情很不好 我父母在让我发疯
My stepmom is such a pain.
我后妈好讨厌
If I don't get out of the house I'm going to spike her Tab with Drano.
如果我不离开那房♥子 我会在她减肥可乐里掺洁厕精
Don't do that.
哦!可别做
Chris? Hi, Brenda. BRENDA: Hi.
克丽丝?嗨 布兰达 - 嗨
Hi, Mom. That was Mrs. Anderson.
嗨 妈 安德森太太的电♥话♥
She wants to know if you can babysit for her tonight.
她想知道今晚你能不能帮她做保姆
No. Tell her I can't. Why not?
不 告诉她我不能 为什么不能?
Wait, aren't we doing something? I have to go home.
稍等 我们不是在聊吗? 不 我得回家了
Because I want to stay home and be depressed.
因为我想呆在家里郁郁寡欢
Sit for the Andersons. That'll depress anyone.
帮安德森家做保姆 谁都会郁郁寡欢
(SIGHS) I'm too old to babysit.
我做保姆太老了吧
♪(SINGING) Sometimes you know what you're looking for
♪有时你知道什么你在找寻♪
♪Sometimes you don't make it out the door
♪有时你做它下不了决心♪
♪This time I know what I'm doing
♪这次我知道我在做什么♪
♪I'm not fooling 'Cause ljust can't stop
片名:保姆奇遇夜 ♪我不是犯傻我就是不能停♪
♪Trying to get a hold on you
♪我要努力把你抓紧♪
♪ljust can't stop, I won't give up
♪我就是不能停 我不会放弃直到我梦成真♪
Guess what, Brad?
猜猜怎么了 布拉德?
Mom is going to kill you for wearing skates indoors.
妈妈会杀了你… 如果她看见你在屋里穿溜冰鞋
Mom's got to catch me first. Guess what?
妈妈早就看见我了 猜猜怎么了?
I don't care, winghead.
我才不关心 翼脑袋
Mom got Chris to babysit for me.
妈妈找克丽丝为我做保姆
Chris?
♪我要努力把你抓紧♪ - 克丽丝?
Oh my... (GIGGLING)
哦 我的…
Sara! Bye!
萨拉! 再见!
Chris.
克丽丝
Chris is coming. Would you get out of the way?
克丽丝来了 萨拉 别挡路好吗!
Chris is coming.
克丽丝来了!
Oh, no.
哦 不
Hi, Chris. Come on in. Hi.
嗨 克丽丝 快进来 嗨
Thanks a million for this.
真是太感谢了
I'm sorry about the short notice. No problem.
我真抱歉突然请你来
I'm glad I could help out.
哦 没什么 我很高兴能帮忙
Sara. Sara!
萨拉 萨拉!
Did you take my Clearasil again? I ran out of brown.
萨拉 你又拿了我的祛痘膏? 我黄褐色颜料用完了
Great. How am I supposed to cover up my zits?
太好了 我该怎么遮住痘痘?
You want some orange? I can't use paint.
你想用橙色吗? 我不用颜料
What do you think? I figure it's my best yet.
你觉得呢?
I got the sun rays and the cape and the special helmet...
我认为这是我最好的一幅 我画了阳光… - 斗篷和非凡头盔…
Great! You wasted all my Clearasil on another picture of Thor?
好极了 你浪费我所有的祛痘膏又画了张雷神
Thor's my hero. Thor's a homo.
雷神是我的英雄 雷神是同志
Is not.
不是
Yeah, he is.
是的 他就是
Is not. Thor's a complete homo.
不是! 雷神是彻头彻尾的同志
Take it back, Brad. Take back what you said about Thor.
收回你的话 布拉德! 没门! 收回你对雷神说的话!
You are going to kill somebody with these things.
你这样会闹出人命的
Take it back, Brad. Take back what you said about Thor.
收回你的话 布拉德! 收回你对雷神说的话!
No.
不
If you don't take it back,
如果你不
I'll tell Chris about all those love poems you write about her.
我会告诉克丽丝 你给她写的所有肉麻情诗
All right, Sara. I'm sorry.
好吧 好吧 萨拉 我道歉
Thor's not a homo. Thank you.
雷神不是同志 - 谢了
Hi, Chris. Hi.
嗨 克丽丝 - 嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi. You didn't just hear what my...
嗨 你刚刚没听到我说…
Oh, no. Cool.
哦 没有 好
Boy, you look great. I mean, really.
天哪 你看起来真棒 我是说真的
Your hair. Your eyes. What about them?
你的头发 你的眼睛 它们怎么棒?
They're so well-placed.
呃 它们的位置好棒
Brad, relax. Relax...
布拉德 别紧张 别紧张
Shall I take your coat?
脱下外套?
CHRIS: Oh!
哦!
Sorry. I'm sorry.
哦!抱歉 抱歉…
I didn't... Sorry. Thank you.
我不是要…哦 抱歉 谢谢你
Boy, this is a really cool coat. No way is this from Sears or anything.
天哪 这外套真棒 我是说… 从百货店根本买♥♥不到
This is way too cool. It was my grandpa's.
这款式太酷了 - 是我爷爷的
He's got great taste. He's dead.
他品位真不错 他的遗物
Brad, stop fawning all over Chris. Come on in the kitchen, honey.
哦 布拉德! 别把克丽丝全身讨好个遍了 到厨房♥来 亲爱的
CHRIS: Yeah, she did. We played bridge the other night.
是的 她做过 是的 我们有一晚玩过桥牌
Oh, really? Yeah.
哦 真的?嗨 是的
Hi. Hiya, Chris.
嗨 克丽丝 哦
Brad did it. Brad, clean it up.
布拉德干的 布拉德打扫干净
Sure, Mom. All right, Chris.
好的 妈妈 好吧 克丽丝
电影精选列表