It's good for thinking,
不思考也很好
And not thinking.
是的
Yeah.
我不喜欢思考
I love not thinking.
你住在这附近
You live around here?
是的
Uh huh.
就在那边
Over there.
从这看不到
You can't see it from here.
我还以为我不会再见到你
You know I didn't think I would ever see you again.
我这里有一些东西 我觉得你可能会喜欢
I have something I think you'll like.
昨晚我从玛雅那拿的
I got it from Maya last night.
这是什么
What is this?
我要咽下去吗
Do I swallow it?
嗯
Uh huh.
让我看看
Let me see.
很好
Good.
谢普的乐队今晚要演出
Shep's band's playing tonight.
真的很酷
It'll be pretty cool.
我跟其他女孩们都会去
I'm going with the girls.
你想来吗
You want to come?
当然
Sure.
起来 起来 起来
Up, up, up.
你给我的是什么
What did you give me?
你会知道的
You'll see.
感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
棒极了
Amazing.
我的夹克真酷
My jacket feels so cool.
你摸一下我的夹克
Feel my jacket.
我更喜欢你的夹克
I like the feel of your jacket better.
我也是
Me too.
你感觉你的头发
You feel your hair?
你能感觉到你的头发在发光吗
Can you feel your hair glowing?
你知道什么会很酷吗
You know what'd be really cool?
如果我有一件用头发制成的夹克
If I had a jacket made out of hair.
带上你的药
Bring your pills.
你真的需要一个领子
You should really get a collar,
然后你就可以这样
And then you could do this.
我知道 好的
I know, right.
真实棒极了
This is amazing.
你被点燃了
You are lit.
他上了茉莉
He done Molly.
茉莉
Molly?
茉莉 你真的很疯狂 老铁
Molly, you're crazy, bro.
你好
Hey.
你好
Hey.
你还好吗
You okay?
如果我们还是朋友
If we're gonna be friends,
就不要再问我了
You can't ask me that.
好的
Okay.
对不起
Sorry.
你怎么样
How did you,
你昨晚睡得好吗
Did you sleep last night?
很好
Good.
你呢
You?
我睡的很好
I slept good.
你的这地方真棒
Your place is awesome.
我喜欢
I like it.
我
I,
我今天有些事要去处理
I have some stuff I got to do today.
好的
Okay.
我这就走
I'll get,
我这就走
I'll get going.
我
I,
我昨晚真的很开心
I had a really amazing time last night.
这是给你的
That's for you,
20美元
20 bucks.
兄弟 算了吧
Dude, forget it.
那是你的 拿着吧
That's yours, take it.
不
No.
拿下那个女孩
Take that girl.
哦 天呐
Oh my god,
我简直没法描述
I can't even describe it.
就像
Like
她不是一个数字
She's not a number,
她不是一个数字
She's not a number.
你知道她是什么
You know what she is,
她就像是一个星号♥
She's an asterisk.
她就像是一个星号♥
She's an asterisk.
实际上不是 她是个感叹号♥
Actually no, she's an exclamation mark.
你在说什么
What are you talking,
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我知道那副表情
I know that look.
你脑子里在想什么
What's going on in your head?
我觉得 我觉得
I think I, I think I might...
不要说出来
Don't say those words.
不要说出来
Do not say it.
好的
Okay.
但是
Yeah but...
再说一次
Say that again,
我就用石头打你的头
I'll hit you across the head with this rock.
好吧 我不会说的
All right man, I won't say it.
规则一 我们不许说那个词
Rule number one, we don't say that word.
这是我重点要强调的
That's all I'm saying, okay.
现在你可以去记在你的日记里了
Now you can go write it in your little journal.
滚
Fuck off man.
不要说出来
Don't say it out loud.
浴室怎么样了
How's the bathroom coming?
快好了
It's coming.
我要去家得宝买♥♥点东西
I got a couple things to get from Home Depot.
这几天我想洗个澡
I'd like to take a shower one of these days.
孩子也需要好好洗个澡
And the kid needs a real bath.
你去哪了
Where the hell have you been?
我昨晚去凯斯家睡觉了
I spent the night at Keith's house.
最近怎么样凯斯
Hey, how you doing Kieth?
怎么了 布罗纳先生
What up, Mr. Broner.
妈妈
Hey mom.
布罗纳女士
Hey Mrs. Broner.
你好 宝贝
Hey sweetie.
你好
Hey.
我们刚刚在准备
Yeah, we were just studying
历史测验
For this big history test.
是的 我打赌你们在准备
Yeah, I bet you were.
是的
We were.
听着 你知道国歌♥的灵感来自
Look, did you know that the national anthem
1812年的战争吗
Was inspired by the 1812 war?
这些人十分恐惧
So these guys just chilling
在牢房♥里不断颤抖
In his jail cell, right.
他看到炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
He see the bombs go off...
我真的不需要苏打
Hey, I don't really need the soda.
我真的不太渴
I'm not really thirsty or anything.
是的 楼上的浴室
Yeah, the bathroom's upstairs.
马上去修理一下 混♥蛋♥
Go fix it asshole.
逼事一堆
Get off my fucking back.
快去修浴室 就在楼上
Fix the bathroom, it's upstairs.
别他妈说了
Get off my fucking back.
对不起
Sorry.
- 布罗纳女士 - 嗯
- Mrs. Broner. - Yeah?
有人告诉过你
Has anybody told you
你今天看起来真的很漂亮吗
You look very beautiful today?
兄弟 不要撩我妈妈
Dude, stop hitting on my mom.
谢谢 凯斯
电影精选列表