帮我把这个野人引过来
You're gonna help me lure this yeti
我就能拿到我的东西了
and I'm gonna finally claim what's mine.
史密斯博士
Dr. Smith.
萨拉
Sarah.
别逞强
Don't try and be a hero.
萨拉 救植物
Sarah, save the plants.
别动
Don't move!
拿着植物快下山
Grab the plant get off the mountain!
别动
Stand down.
你真想为了这东西丢掉性命吗
Do you really wanna die for this filth?
我告诉你 她本打算把你们都抛下
She was gonna leave you all behind, I'm telling you.
史密斯博士 他在说什么
Dr. Smith, what is he talking about?
来这里根本不是为了拯救人类 好吧
This trip was never about a cure for humanity, okay?
不过是他妈的为了救她的小命罢了
It was about saving her pathetic ass.
明白了吗
All right?
来吧 告诉她
Go ahead, tell her.
你简直在胡说八道
You don't know what you're talking about.
说啊
Do it!
我们带着植物和史密斯博士赶紧走吧
Let's just take a plant and Dr. Smith.
我们能跑掉的 行吗 罗伯特
We'll walk away, okay Robert?
不行 还没到重头戏呢
Not before the big show.
听着 和灵药相比
Look, this abominable snowman will make me far richer
这个雪人值钱多了 明白不
than any cure would ever, okay, all right?
这是人类最后的伟大狩猎
This is man's last great hunt.
这是他最终的报应
This is his final nemesis.
我要把他干倒
I'm taking him down!
萨拉 拿着它
Sarah, save it!
萨拉 快跑
Sarah, run!
来吧 我等你半天了
Yes, come on, I been waiting for you!
来啊 来啊
Come on, come on!
我♥干♥♥死♥你♥ 过来啊
I want you, come on.
就快干倒了 来啊 上啊
I'm gonna get him, come on, let's go.
上啊
Let's go.
好极了 来啊 起来啊
Yeah, come on, come on!
你就这点本事吗
That's all you got?
垃圾守护者
Protector my ass!
看着我 是我把你干倒了
Look at me, I did this to you!
我打败你了
I beat you!
看着我
Look at me!
我成功了 看着我
I did it, look at me!
看我啊 我把你干倒了
Look at me, I did this to you!
我赢了
I won!
我打败你了 看我啊
I did this to you, look at me!
看着我
Look at me!
海伦
Helen!
没时间了
There's no time.
快起来啊
Come on!
拿着它快跑
Take it and run.
快拿着
Take it.
不
No.
拿着啊
Take it.
快跑
Do it.
跑
Go.
我是卡尔森警官
I'm Officer Carson.
这种时候还敢靠近这座山
Strange time to be around this mountain.
既有风暴 又是这样的夜晚
Storm brewing, and a night like this.
什么样的夜晚
A night like what?
雪人之夜
The night of the yeti.
当地人都全副武装
The locals are all up in arms.
认为这里有那个东西
Believe there's this thing.
一个守护者
A protector.
好了 我们把山封了
Yeah, we closed these mountains off
好保护雪人的清净
to maintain the yeti's peace.
你说你来自哪里来着
Where did you say you were coming from again?
镇子外面
Out of town.
好吧 那我猜
Well, I reckon
你要给谁打个电♥话♥吗
there's someone you need to call?
等等
Wait.
这个镇叫什么
What's the name of this town?
很多年前这里就没有名字了
This place hasn't had a name in years.
你去问问那些恐龙
You would think with all the dinosaurs
飞禽走兽什么的
and flying heehaws and whatnot floating about,
他们可能知道
they would think of something.