雪人
看看能不能定位那些坐标
See if you can get those coordinates tied down.
外面安全 兄弟们
All clear outside, guys.
我正在进来
I'm moving in.
八月 记录一
August, entry one.
这个样品已经显现出很大的潜力
The specimen has shown great promise.
我们的发现远远比
What we've discovered is far greater
我们想象的更伟大
than we could've ever imagined.
但在这皑皑群山中并非只有我们
But something is amongst us here in the mountains.
十一月
November.
我们尝试过抓捕它
We tried to capture it.
光亮似乎能对它造成伤害
Light seems to be harmful.
有的人没能活下来
Not all of us remain.
十二月
December.
最后的记录
Final entry.
它知道
It knows
只剩我了
I'm the only one left.
我试过逃离
I've tried to escape,
但以后不会了
but I won't.
好了 我们要检查这片区域
Okay, we need a sweep of the area
并标记所有撤离点
and all exit points marked.
所罗门在撤离点上 女士
Solomon's on point, ma'am.
通讯联♥系♥不上所罗门 所以在我们
Solomon can't be reached on comms, so until we can verify
查明他和莱恩的下落前 你就是撤离点
his and Lane's whereabouts, you are point.
现在去 鲍勃
Now, Bob.
是的 不仅如此 这地方还在
Yeah, and not only that, but this place
信♥号♥♥盲区里
is sitting in a dead zone.
没信♥号♥♥
No signal.
那我们应当继续走了
Then we should trek onwards,
看看有没有能收到信♥号♥♥
see if there's a place we can get reception
把情报传回基地的地方
to get intel back to home base.
不 你不明白 没有任何信♥号♥♥
No, you don't understand, there's no signal
能传进来或传出去
coming in or out.
我们所处的环境是完全密闭的
The formations all around us are considerate.
简言之 就像一大铁罐头
Basically, a giant box of tin.
那我们转成近距离通信吧
Then we switch to proximity comms,
保持在范围内 看看能否
stay within range and see if we can
三角定位附近的通信塔
triangulate off the nearby tower.
已经在做了
Already on it.
史密斯博士
Dr. Smith.
怎么了 维克多
What is it, Victor?
你发现了什么 维克多
What do you got, Victor?
他们之前到底在这干嘛
What the hell were they doing here?
这些日期与他的消失时间一致
The dates are consistent with the time of his disappearance.
这一定是马丁博士的日记 但
It's definitely Dr. Martin's journal, but...
"恶灵提醒我们它有人的模样
"Evil reminds us it bears a face.
"我们不该去探寻
"We were wrong to search.
"我们不该尝试去改变我们的命运"
"We were wrong to try and alter our fate."
找到了
Got it.
你找到什么了 萨拉
What do you got, Sarah?
就在这片信♥号♥♥盲区的西南方有一大♥片♥空地
Just southwest of the dead zone, there's a large clearing.
我相信我们会在此发现一个撤离点
I believe that's where we'll find an extraction point.
好的
Okay.
那我们原路返回 安置好就马上走
Then we'll double back, settle in, move out first thing.
有什么问题吗
What is it?
我们将无法通讯 除非另建一个坑点
Our comms won't work unless we set up another pit point,
来反射信♥号♥♥
just bounce our signal off.
好 还有呢
Okay, and?
我们只能
The place where we have to have the beacon
在更远的北边 在山上设信♥号♥♥器
is further north, up the mountains.
那就拔高示意图的高度
So pull up the schematics.
问题在于
Here's the thing.
这片区域没有已知数据来推导
That area has no known data to extrapolate.
只能派人去那儿
Someone would have to stay here
确保我们的坑点是排好的
to make sure that our points line up,
而我们对此区域一无所知
and with no knowledge of the area.
进去就像瞎子一样
We're going in blind.
这意味着为了锁定一个信♥号♥♥
Meaning we need a manual scan of the area
我们需要人工扫描这片区域
in order to pin a signal.
就是这样
Exactly.
好了 任务有变
Okay, mission update.
我们需要一队人在撤离点A
We're gonna take a team and set up a beacon
设立一个信♥号♥♥器
at extraction point A.
萨拉和维克多 你们处理南边
Sarah and Victor, you handle the south,
罗伯特和我处理北边
Robert and I will take the north,
我相信所罗门会有方法
and if I know Solomon, he'll find a way
给我们传信的
to get us a message.
还有一件事
One more thing.
我监测到正东方有风暴
I am tracking a storm due east.
这不可能
That shouldn't be possible.
通常我会认同你 但现在我不说你也懂
Normally I would agree with you, but I don't have to tell you.
如果我们不及时下山的话
If we don't get off this mountain in time.
那么撤离点就没用了
Then the extraction points are for nought
我们都得死在风暴里
and we all die of exposure.
是的 就那样
Yeah, that.
好了 你们都知道我要说什么
All right, you all know what I'm gonna say.
权宜是我们的盟友
Expedience is our ally.
所以皮特 你把这锁好
So Pete, you lock and key this place,
其余人去执行任务
and the rest of you have your orders.
为什么把我丢在这
Why do I get left behind?
你们都要去找一个稀有的化合物
We were all sent to locate a rare compound,
我不想只是坐着什么忙也没帮上
I don't wanna just sit around and do nothing.
你是这个团队不可缺少的一员
You are an integral part of this group.
听着 你要三角化这个系统
Listen, you're going to triangulate the system,
并且待在这里 在我们找到化合物后
and be right here when we locate the compound
想出离开这里的方法
and figure out the way the hell off this rock.
严格命令 直接下达
Strict order, direct order.
还有谁有问题吗
Anyone else?
好
Good.
没什么比这次任务更重要了
There's nothing more important than this mission.
出发吧
Let's head out.
萨拉 这株雪人植物
There must be a reason why no one's found
一直没被找到一定是有原因的
this yeti plant yet, Sarah.
是的 但这是唯一给她带来希望的东西
Yeah, well, it's the only thing giving her hope.
她相信这株植物可以救命
She believes this plant can save lives.
她是我的朋友
She's my friend.
我会尽全力救她
I'll do what I can to save her.
救命
Help!
来人啊 救命
Help, somebody help!
来人啊
Somebody help!
有人吗
Anybody?
我是所罗门 请回答
This is Solomon, please come in.
有人听得到吗
Anyone hear me?
莱恩
Lane!
莱恩 坚持住
Lane, stay with me.
来人啊
Somebody help!
有人吗
Hello?
皮特
Pete?
史密斯博士
Dr. Smith?
别来找我们
Don't come looking for us.
外面有东西
There's something out here.
他们还不知道吗
They still don't know?
让我来给你保密很聪明
Pretty smart keeping me on your detail.
换我我也这么做
That's what I woulda done.
这里的雪好奇怪
The snow here is so strange.
雪就是雪
Snow is snow.
不 这
No, it's...
这些雪太旧了
It's old.
马丁博士的研究里提过
Dr. Martin's studies referenced an older path,
一条显眼的老路
in plain sight.
我们就在那