来这儿参观的每个人
People come visit here.
都会说同一句话
They all say the same thing.
这里真是太宁静了
"It's so peaceful."
显然 人们并没有
Of course, people don't ever really
说出他们心中所想
say what they're thinking.
真要说的话 那一定是 真操蛋
If they did, they'd say, shit.
不管我们做些什么
It doesn't matter what the hell we do here on this earth.
都不能改变地球的进程
It will keep going with or without us.
也许这才是得以流传的东西
And maybe that's what it comes down to.
在这个只有时间和死亡是不朽的世间
In a world where the only constants are time and loss,
我们仅剩的选择
and the only true choice left to us is who
就是选择同谁站在一起
we choose to have alongside.
爆裂兄弟
头条新闻
Our top story.
本周四 华尔街的道琼斯工业平均指数
Wild ride on Wall Street continues Thursday with the Dow
[道琼斯工业平均指数:用于测量美国股票市场的工业构成发展]
持续动荡并暴跌200多点
Jones Industrial Average plunging more than 200 points
这已经是今年第四次出现这种情况了
for the fourth time this year.
在当地新闻了解到 该地区的农民指望
In local news, area farmers were counting on an increased
能通过提高生产力来满足增长需求
productivity to meet rising demand,
但最近的一项研究调查注意到
but a recent study noted...
很好
Great.
*什么都没有变 但你仍然感到吃惊*
*Ain't nothing gonna go but you're a shock.*
*那只是一朵云*
*Just a science cloud.*
*就轻易把你击倒*
*Go ahead and bring you down.*
嘿 牛仔
Hey cowboy.
怎么了
Yeah?
记得你的生日派对
your birthday party.
*在为时已晚之前*
*Before it's way too late.*
*等待*
*Wait.*
*你的黑人社团*
*Your black society.*
*你的黑人社团*
*Your black society.*
*别让他们改变你*
Don't let 'em change your...
妈妈
Mom.
对不起 宝贝
Sorry, baby.
好了
Ok.
开学第一天
First day of school.
你看起来会很帅的
You are going to look so nice.
你知道艾比看到刚才那幕了
You know Abbey saw that.
真是在自欺欺人 弟弟
Well, a cheat begets a cheat, little brother.
我搞不懂你这些关系
I do not understand your relationship.
觉得很可笑吗 雷
You find this funny, Ray?
给我看看
Can I see that?
你还要这样做吗
You do this again?
如果你少花点时间调查我
You know, if you spend less time investigating me
而去调查弗兰西丝
and more time investigating Frances,
你可能会发现更有趣的东西 牛仔
you might find yourself having a bit more fun there, cowboy.
诺姆
Norm.
谢谢
Thank you.
诺姆
Norm.
拜托 老弟
Come on, man.
猜猜 刚刚我的生日派对
Hey, guess who just got uninvited
邀请名单上划去了谁
for my birthday party.
你哥哥就是个混♥蛋♥
Your brother is an asshole.
-你♥爸♥爸起了吗 -起了
- Is your dad up? - Yeah.
拿着这该死的玩意儿
Here, take the damn thing.
放轻松
OK, come on.
你不会有事的 爸爸
You're OK, Daddy.
来试试这个
Let's get this on you.
我自己来
I'll do it myself here.
早餐做好啦
Breakfast is ready.
先生
Uh, sir.
你知道那天线是你老爸的
Do you know that antenna
那部老3100上的吗
came off your Pop's old 3100.
那是一辆坚固的卡车
That was a solid truck.
你没出生的时候他就有那辆车了
He had that truck before he had you.
他开着那辆卡车
Hell, he came riding in on that truck when
来这里找工作
he came here looking for a job.
他也因这车而死 你知道吗
That truck killed him too, you know.
它从冰上滑下来
Slid right off the ice.
我知道 先生
I know, sir.
你们有听到我说的吗
You guys hear me?
隔壁邻居都听到了
Neighbors heard you.
诺曼
Hey, Norman.
早上好 弗兰西丝
Morning, Frances.
利亚姆
Liam.
留下来吃早餐吧
You staying for breakfast?
不用了
I can't.
我得去工作了
Got work.
今晚你会来参加雷的生日聚会吧
Guess we'll be seeing you tonight at Ray's birthday.
当然 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
我会让弗兰穿上她的裙子
I'll make sure Fran wears her dress.
好的
Ok.
副警长 测出距离了吗
What you got there, deputy?
6英尺24英寸
24 feet, six inches.
你是说6英尺24英寸吗
You say 24 six.
没错 长官
Yes, sir.
6英尺24英寸
24-6.
就在那里 是吗
Right there it is, ain't it?
你的辖区从艾姆路以南开始
Your county starts south of Am Road.
看来得你来负责了 艾德
Looks like it's on yours, Ed.
我想 既然是你的县出钱来维护它
And here I thought since your county pays to maintain it,
那这条路应该属于你管
the road belongs to you.
就在这儿
There it is right there.
我们正处于这条路上 就是它
That's the road we on. That's the road.
那是条河
That's a river.
一条河吗
The river?
地图上河是蓝色的 跟实际很像
On maps, rivers are blue, much like in life,
除非你是在德克萨斯州
unless you're in Texas.
我的验尸官正在度假
Thing is my coroner's on vacation.
现在没人能做尸检
Ain't got nobody to do an autopsy.
布莱克伍德县规定 任何40岁以下
Blackwood County mandates anybody dies under 40
的死者都得做尸检
got to have an autopsy.
行吧 行吧 好吧
All right. All right.All right.
让你孙子把尸体装进我的后备箱里
Have your grandson load the bodies in the back of my truck.
记得是放在卡车后面
In the back of my truck,
不要像上次一样放在驾驶室
not the cab like the last time.
马上照办
You got it.
要我给验尸官办公室打电♥话♥吗
You want me to call the coroner's office?
不用
No.
死因是失去了生命迹象
Cause of death is loss of life.
让我来把你裹好
Let's get you tucked in.
好了
Ok.
我们要走了
There we go.
妈妈
Mom.
怎么了
Yeah?
你会醉得像头猪一样吗
You going to get drunk as a pig?
-你向谁学的 -爷爷
- Who'd you learn that? - Grandpa.
每次你和叔叔出去 他都这么说
That's what he says every time you go out with Uncle Ray.
我不想你对我说这样的话 好吗
I don't want you saying those things to me, OK?
好的
Ok.
对不起
Sorry.
你知道你是我的小男子汉
You know you're my one true man, right?
我爱你 宝贝
I love you, babe.
好了
Ok.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
好了
Yeah.
你能快点吗
Would you hurry up.
好了 让我们来看看另一边
OK. Now let's see the other side.
他喜欢你
He likes you.
我不喜欢他
I don't want to like him.