Welcome to the VIP lounge,sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
"安古斯特只是解释了我们
"Angust did nothing more than explain
在他的书中已经读到的东西.令人失望之极"
what we had already read in his books.Disappointing."
看来我们俩都错过了航♥班♥
We missed our flights.
现在我们只需等待而已
We just have to wait.
你的书怎么样了?
How's your book?
我没在看书
I'm not reading a book.
哦,是的,我明白! 周围有这么多人在,我也看不下书的
Oh,yeah,I understand.I also can't read when there's so many people around.
我讨厌机场,你呢? - 我很抱歉...
And I hate airports. Don't you? - I'm sorry...
有人曾经说你在机场遇到有趣的人
They say you meet interesting people in airports,
但你知道你会在这遇到了什么样的人吗?
but you know what kind of people you meet around here?
不知道
No.
你说会遇上什么样的人?
What kind?
通常是一些要去出差的高管
They're all executives on business trips,
商务出差就是说你本身是在旅行但就是玩不了
and,like,a business trip is a complete rejection of a trip itself.
我认为他们应该称之为商业置换
I think they should have called it commercial displacement.
你觉得呢? - 这是个有趣的概念
Don't you think? - It's an interesting concept.
是啊,这很有趣
Yeah,it is interesting,
尽管我很确定你是来出差的
even though I'm pretty sure you're here on a business trip.
不完全是吧
Not exactly.
但你看上去肯定也不是来度假的
Well,you're definitely not here on vacation.
事实上,我真的不想与人闲聊
The truth is,I don't really feel like talking.
真不礼貌. - 什么?
How rude. - What?
我觉得你很粗鲁了
I think you're being pretty rude.
我不认识你,但我捎了你一程,却因此错过了航♥班♥
I don't understand you.I brought you here and I missed my flight because of it.
是啊,我也错过了我的航♥班♥
Yeah,well,I missed mine,too.
而现在你又来烦我
And now you're bugging me.
好大的敌意
So much hostility.
你是谁?
Who are you?
哦,我很抱歉! 我叫泰克赛尔,特克赛尔.特克索,我是荷兰人
Oh,I'm sorry. I'm Texel.I'm Texel Textor.I'm Dutch.
你到底想从我这里得到什么?
And what the hell do you want from me?
抱歉,但谈话没被禁止
I'm sorry,but talking isn't forbidden.
我不能阻止你说话,但你不能强迫我有所回应
I can't stop you from talking,but you can't force me to respond.
好吧,那我只跟你讲我的事
OK,then I guess I'll just have to tell you about me.
你要让我离开大厅吗?
Are you going to make me leave this lounge?
不是的,别啊
No,please.
你为什么要这么做?
Why are you doing this?
因为我喜欢啊
Because I feel like it.
我觉得... - 遭打脸了我
And I feel like... - Punching me in the face.
我没打算说...
I wasn't going to say....
你不用说,我说就行了
You don't have to.I can tell.
顺便说一下,体罚是不合法的
But by the way, physical punishment isn't legal,
再说了,对一个女人施暴嘛
and punching a woman on top of that,
本身就是一个特殊的禁忌
now,that's particularly taboo.
除了骚扰别人之外,你还有别的目标没?
Do you have any higher ambition than bothering people?
没有
No.
嗯,我有啊. - 不,我觉得你没有
Well,I do. - No,you don't.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
你看起来像个商人,像是赚了很多钱
You look like a businessman,and earning lots of money
但没有极宏伟的目标
isn't a very high ambition.
我不是商人,我是一个建筑师
I'm not a businessman.I'm an architect.
真的吗?
Really?
你瞧瞧四周
Look around.
这几场便是我的成就
This is my work.
哇!
Wow!
你是建筑师吗?
Are you the architect?
看到那个模型了吗?
You see that model?
我们...人在这里吗?
And we are...here?
不是,我们现在这儿
No,we're here.
哦...那么对于这个成果你是否满意?
Oh...were you pleased with the result?
不太满意,建造这个机场是好多年前的事了
Not exactly.It was a long time ago.
多年来我一直在改进自己的风格
I've polished my style over the years,
我认为最初的设计有一些不必要的元素,空间...
I think the original design had unnecessary elements,spaces...
无一分可增不叫完美
Perfection is achieved not when there is nothing more to add,
无一分可减才是
but when there's nothing left to take away.
你确定你没去参加我的讲座吗?
Are you sure you weren't at my conference?
我吗? 我没去啊...
Me? No...
不过我觉得这栋机场大楼设计得很棒
Well,I think this building is incredible.
嘿,我们去喝一杯吧
Hey,let's get a drink.
不了,谢谢.我还有很多工作要做...
No,thank you,but I have a lot of work to do...
恳求你! 你看,我知道我打乱了你的行程,让你错过了航♥班♥
Please.Look,I know I bothered you and I made you miss your flight.
真没必要. - 别让我难堪,就喝杯鸡尾酒,好嘛?
There's no need. - Don't make me feel worse.A cocktail?
我看你一微笑,就当你同意了
I'll take that smile as a yes.
来吧
Come.
我有一个问题问你,你想骚扰某人,为什么偏偏选我?
I have a question.Why did you pick me to harass?
是你激励了我呀
You inspire me.
我看你挺闲的啊?
I think there's a certain availability about you.
别自欺欺人了,我没那么空闲
Don't kid yourself.I'm not available.
哦,别误会我的意思,你似乎挺好奇的
Oh,don't get me wrong.You seem curious about things.
好奇什么? - 事实上
Curious? - In fact,
我觉得你很想知道我的秘密
I think you're burning with desire to know my secret.
你真以为我会由兴趣想了解你吗?
And you really think I'm that interested in hearing about you.
哦,是的
Oh,yeah.
告诉我...你有杀过人吗?
Tell me...have you ever killed anyone?
你说什么?
Excuse me?
我小时候杀过人
I killed someone when I was little.
你现在是在开玩笑吗?
You're joking now?
看来你对我的故事感兴趣了吧
I see you're interested in my stories now.
太好了
Perfect.
我要请你闭上眼睛
Then I'm going to ask you to close your eyes
并想象我要告诉你的故事
and visualize the story I'm about to tell you
和所有细节
in complete detail.
这个故事分为三个部分,第一部分有点恶心
It's a three-part story,the first disgusting,
第二个很吓人,到了第三个则会以爱结束
the second scary, and the third one will end with love.
你准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
好吧,我洗耳恭听
Yeah,sure.
那时候我大概10岁
So I must have been about 10 years old.
当时我住在鹿特丹的郊区
And I was living in the suburbs of Rotterdam
和我母亲,以及她丈夫还有我们的三只猫住在一所小房♥子里
in a tiny home with my mother,her husband and our three cats.
我明白你的意思,我就是在那样的社区长大的
I know what you mean.I grew up in a neighborhood like that.
总是听到隔壁邻居家的吵闹声
Always hearing the neighbors.
不,靠! - 怎么了?
No,shit! - What's wrong?
你心中想象的是什么样的居民楼建筑群? - 谁在乎呢?
What type of building are you imagining? - Who cares?
你现在想象的是你小时候的居民楼建筑群,是吗?
You're imagining a building from when you were a kid,aren't you?
是的! 典型的共♥产♥主义居民楼
Yeah.Typical Communist building.
好吧,这很正常.但我们听到一个故事时
OK,look,it's normal.When we hear a story,
我们会根据自己记忆中的影像来拼凑出画面
we use pictures of our own memories to put an image together.
我们基本上成为了故事的建筑师
We basically become like the architects of the story.
这是一个比较明智的说法
That's a wise observation.
是的,但我可以向你保证
Yeah,but I can assure you
你所居住的那栋楼跟我住的那栋很不一样
your building was not like the one I lived in.
因为我住在房♥车里
Because I lived in a motorhome
位于城外很远的一个房♥车营地
on a campsite way far out of the city.
还记得我跟你说过我的故事的第一部分会很恶心吗?
Remember I told you that the first part of my story would be disgusting?
当我年龄尚小时,食物对我来说就是一个问题
When I was little,food was always a problem for me.
我无法忍♥受的就是重口味或馊味,而且我家里没人会做饭
I couldn't stand many textures and flavors,and no one in my family could cook,
所以做出来的菜,要么是鱼煮烂了,要么是肉太硬
so the fish was either too rotten or the meat was really tough
我妈妈负责做饭,然后胖胖就把饭菜全部吃完了
and my mother was cooking all the time and Fatso finished it all.
胖胖是谁?
Who?
啊,我以前总是这么叫我的继父
Oh,that's what I used to call my stepfather,
因为他吃东西时,经常发生那种恼人的嚼菜声
because he always ate and he used to make a lot of noise.
很是恶心! 我过去总是默默地坐在餐桌旁,那时我是一个非常安静的女孩
It was disgusting.I always used to sit there in silence.I was a very quiet kid.
哦,顺便说一句,那三只猫都是流浪猫,不是纯种猫
Oh,an aside,the three cats were strays,not pedigree.
我想象你戴着眼镜
I imagined you with glasses.
这是一个原型,不过,我的确戴了眼镜
It's a stereotype.But yes,I did have glasses.
面带伤感的表情
And with a sad face.
你说得对! 当小孩感觉不到有人爱他时,他们会溢于言表
You're right.When a child doesn't feel love,their face can't hide it.
没人疼你吗?
Nobody loved you?
电影精选列表