我从小就痴迷于方式力求完美
Ever since I was young,I was obsessed with the search for perfection.
可能是因为“完美”这个词
Probably because"perfection" was a word
总是被我那建筑学教授一直挂在嘴上,反复提及
my architecture professors repeated all the time.
在我早年作为一个建筑师时
During my early years as an architect,
我便痴迷于设计美丽的建筑,以精确的比例著称
I became obsessed with designing beautiful buildings, proportionally accurate.
可在20年前
But 20 years ago,
我经历了一场巨大的危机
I went through a huge crisis
这是让我重新思考我为之勤奋工作的意义
that made me rethink the meaning of my work.
令人不安的事实是我们所谈论的“建筑”
The uncomfortable truth is what we call "architecture"
实际上是为这世上
is actually the business of designing
最富有的那1%的有钱人而设计的
for the wealthiest one percent of the population.
这不仅在社会公正的层面上是错误的
It's not only wrong in terms of social justice,
而且它作为一种笨拙的商业策略呈现在大众面前
but it's also a clumsy business strategy.
15年前,我们决定改变项目的接受者
Fifteen years ago, we decided to change the recipients of our projects,
我们带着这个目标去了卢旺达
and we traveled to Rwanda with the goal
到那边建造医院
of building hospitals.
在那边,我们发现了一家妇产科诊所,由于设计上的缺陷
There we found a maternity clinic that was making mothers sick
加上使用了不规范的建筑材料导致了孕妇犯病,很矛盾,是不是?
due to faulty design.Quite a paradox,isn't it?
如果我们知道简单地自然观可以从根本上改善健康
If we know that the simple view of nature can radically improve health,
那我们为什么不能设计建造一所每家每户都可以植入自己想法的医院呢?
then why not design a hospital where each family has their own view?
按照这个逻辑设计医院是具有决定性意义的,但是...
Designing hospitals following that logic was decisive, but...
亲身参与到实际的社区建设中
helping the actual community build it with their own hands
却是我一生中最丰富的经历之一
was one of the most enriching experiences of my entire life.
二十年前
Twenty years ago,
在经历了严重的个人危机之后
after a serious personal crisis,
我终于理解到了建筑的完美
I understood that perfection in architecture
其实不是建造美丽的建筑
is not about constructing beautiful buildings.
我真的相信,伟大的建筑可以治愈一切
I truly believe that great architecture can heal
只要它专注于那些真正重要的事物,而忘乎其他的一切
as long as it's focused on what's truly essential and forgets everything else.
就像安托万.德.圣-埃克苏佩里所言
Like Antoine de Saint-Exupéry said,
"无一分可增不叫完美
"Perfection is achieved not when there is nothing more to add,
无一分可减才是"
but when there is nothing left to take away."
谢谢你们
Thank you.
片名:《完美敌人》
非常感谢
Merci beaucoup.
再见
Ciao.
是的,是的,当然好
Yeah,yeah,of course.
献给孔查的,签好了! 给你
For Concha,here you are.
好了,好了,女士们,先生们
Bien,bien,désolé,Monsieur.
你们得原谅我
You'll have to excuse us.
我得带走奥古斯特先生
I'll have to take Mr.Angust with me,
否则他就赶不上飞机了
otherwise he's going to miss his flight.
非常感谢
Merci beaucoup.
这边走
Allez.
你的车在这里
Your car is here.
好的
OK.
谢谢你来巴黎一趟,我知道你原本不想应邀的
Thank you for coming to Paris.I know you don't like it.
怎么会呢? 你也不知道天晴与否
How could I? You don't even know what the sun is.
这衣服你还穿着呢,杰里米?
Still wearing it,Jeremy?
我忘不了她,简
I can't forget her,Jean.
好了,够久了,她都走了20年了
Well,it's been long enough.She left you 20 years ago.
也许我需要休假,休息一下
Maybe I need a vacation, some rest.
我都说了好几个月了
I've been saying that for months.
你老是忙于工作,你得出去见见朋友
You work too much.Go out,meet people.
我得走了
I have to go.
好的
OK.
先生,您觉得我们能及时赶到吗?
Senhor,acha que chegaremos a tempo?
我们有点晚了,先生
Estamos com um pouco de atraso,Senhor.
但如果还走不快,我们就会晚了
Mas se n鉶 houver muito tr醘ego,n髎 conseguiremos.
打扰一下,喂!
Excuse me. Hello?
喂,拜托了?
Hello, please?
嘿,很抱歉打扰你了
Hey,I'm sorry to bother you,
但实际上没人搭理我
but actually no one is paying any attention to me.
你不会是要去机场吧?
You wouldn't happen to be heading to the airport?
如果交通顺畅,不堵车的话
Well,if the traffic will let us.
这太尴尬了,但我要误机了
This is so embarrassing,but I'm about to miss my flight
而且这会儿很难打到一辆出租车
and there's not a single free cab.
你介意我搭个便车吗?
Do you mind if I catch a ride?
对不起,真不想打扰你
I'm sorry,I didn't mean to bother you.
快,上车吧
Come on,get in.
可以吗?
Yeah?
可以啊!
Yeah!
天啊,谢谢你,谢谢你!
Oh,God, hank you,thank you!
进来吗! 别管司机
Get in.Don't mind him.
谢了! 我湿透了
Thanks.I'm soaked.
看得出来
I can see that.
你是杰里米.奥古斯特?
Jeremiasz Angust?
你听了我的讲座是吗?
Were you at my conference?
没有,可你的名字标在你包里的那本书上. - 对
No. [chuckles] Your name is on that book in your bag. - Of course.
上面还标明你在华沙的地址? - 是的,我位于华沙的住处
And so is your address in Warsaw? - Yeah,Warsaw.
我叫泰克赛尔,特克赛尔.特克索,我是荷兰人
I'm Texel.I'm Texel Textor.I'm Dutch.
哇
Wow.
你是惊讶于我的名字,还是惊讶于我是荷兰人?
What,are you surprised by my name or by the fact that I'm Dutch?
是你的名字
Your name.
确实,我觉得有点奇怪
Yes,kind of odd,I guess.
是的,虽说有点奇特,但听起来蛮好听的
Yeah,it is.But it has a nice ring to it.
靠,你是我遇到的第一个
Well,shit,you're the first person I've met
喜欢上我的名字的人
that likes my name.
你知道吗? 那个特克斯特是...操!
Did you know,that Textor is....Shit!
怎么了? - 我的手提箱
What happened? - My suitcase.
你进来的时候还带着那个包
You only had that bag when you got in.
嘿,请停下车! 好吗?
Hey,stop the car,please!
为什么? - 该死的
Why? - Damn it.
我知道我把它忘在哪了,就在刚上车的那个街角
I know where I left it.It's on the corner where you picked me up.
我的护照就放在里头
And my passport is in there.
我把手提箱放在门口以防它遭雨淋
I put it in the doorway to protect from the rain.
你会错过航♥班♥吗?
Are you going to miss your flight?
是的,恐怕是这样,所以得抓紧时间
Yeah,I'm afraid so.I was cutting it tight.
好吧,听着,没事的.我这就去找回来
Okay,look,it's fine.I'll walk back.
你可以乘坐出租车去啊?
Can you take a taxi?
我花了一个小时才寻到你所乗的这辆车
I spent an hour looking for a free one.
谢谢! - 嗯
Thanks. - Yeah.
天啊,本来就应该由司机来干这活才对
Jeez,he could have gotten out.
所以他刚刚没了小费
He just lost his tip.
谢谢
Merci.
你想知道我为什么叫特克赛尔吗?
Do you want to know why I was named Texel?
我想我父母很喜欢特克赛尔岛
I guess my parents really liked Texel Island.
这小岛在荷兰,你知道吗?
It's in Holland.Do you know it?
是的,我听说过
I've heard of it,yes.
我的姓是Textort
And my last name is Textor.
而Textort源自拉丁语“texere”,意为“编织”
And Textor comes from the Latin"texere",which means to weave.
所以这单词基本上是指“编织在一起”之意
So it basically means words woven together.
但是,你知道,我更喜欢一个更宏伟的字面,比如“编纂文字之人”
But,you know,I prefer a more grand meaning like "the one who weaves text".
很有趣. - 你知道吗? 很遗憾我不是作家
Interesting. - You know,it's a shame with this last name I'm not a writer.
但可以启发你成为一个作家
You can always start.
你认为是这样吗?
Do you think so?
我们到了
We're here.
我得走了,很高兴认识你?
I have to run.It was nice meeting you.
好的
Okay.
嘿! 祝你好运
Hey! Good luck!
操
Shit.
嗨,吉恩! 我在去机场的路上遇到了一些麻烦,错过了航♥班♥
Hi,Jean.I ran into some problems on my way to the airport and I missed my flight.
说真的,你要我过去找你吗?
Seriously,you want me to come?
不,不,不用.2小时而已,用不着人陪,我自己应付得了
No,no,no.I don't need company for two hours.I can handle it.
如果你需要什么就给我打电♥话♥
Call me if you need anything.
好的,再见
Yeah,OK,bye.
那好好享受你的误机时光
Enjoy your airport.
先生,欢迎光临贵宾室
电影精选列表