Cancer.
我想自杀是因为我得了癌症
I was up there because I have cancer.
-没法动手术了 -有人胜出啦
- I have an inoperable cancer. - We have a winner!
你真是强人 佩服你 你的癌
It's fucking brilliant, very impressed, is it um...
长的位置很尴尬吗
an embarrassing cancer?
脑癌 CCR
Brain... CCR.
真是抱歉 JJ
I'm sorry, JJ.
就是啊 结肠癌带劲多了
Yeah, colon would have been better.
啊 我到了
Oh... we're here.
就这 你住这
Here? You live here?
不 但是查斯很可能在这
No, but Chas is likely to be here.
我还有几句话要跟他说清楚
And I've got a couple of things I wanna say to him.
祝你们下次自杀成功 咱们鬼门关见
Good luck with your next attempt. See you in the afterlife.
多谢 晚安
Yes, goodnight.
她真是一身的负能量啊 是不是
Unhappy little thing, isn't she?
我早该想到的...
I should have known...
伦敦人气最旺的自杀圣地
The most popular place in London for suicides,
再加上全年人气最高的自杀之夜
and the most popular night for suicides.
我早该想到我不是一个人
I should've known, I wouldn't be alone.
我不知道她怎么就觉得我养猫
I don't know why she thought I have cats.
她满嘴脏话不假 但是...
And she certainly swears too much but...
继续莫莲 说出来
Go on Maureen, just say.
我只是觉得 她一个人能行吗
I just um... should she be alone?
马丁 你去那边找
Martin, you uh... you go that way,
-我找这边 -不不不 我不行
- I'm going there. - No, no, I can't do this.
不然我们怎么办 你还有别的办法吗
What else are we gonna do? Hey, what else are we gonna do?
还有莫莲 你去女厕所找找
And Maureen um, you check... you check the bathrooms.
卫生间 厕所 好 行动
Look the bathrooms, bathrooms. Kay, go.
我在找一个叫杰丝的女孩 见过吗
I am looking for a girl named Jess. Jess!
我在找一个叫杰丝的女孩
I am looking for a girl called Jess. Jess?
你好 我在找...
Hi! I'm looking for...
你好啊
Hi!
-我在找 -你好呀
- I am looking for... - Hi!
我在找一个女孩 叫杰丝
I am looking for a girl... Jess.
好 很好 太好了
Good... Great... Perfect.
16 15 14
Sixteen, fifteen, fourteen,
13 12 11 10
thirteen, twelve, eleven, ten,
9 8 7 6 5
nine, eight, seven, six, five,
4 3 2 1 新年快乐
four, three, two, one... Happy New Year!
-你也躲在这儿吗 -是啊
- You're hiding too, are you? - Yeah.
我...我嗑了点药
I... I've taken some pills.
挺好的 你在躲什么呢
It's all good. What are you hiding from?
就人啊 人性 人生什么的 你呢
Oh you know, humans, humanity, life. You?
有个疯子要杀我
A nutter who's trying to kill me.
还是你的原因更猛
Your reason's better than mine then.
那疯子在哪呢
And where is this nutter?
-她哪都在 -神出鬼没 对吧
- She's everywhere... - Ah, God-like, is she?
我真希望我吃错药看花眼了
I was just hoping I was in a bad pill.
因为她本来不该找到这里的
Um... cause she's not supposed to be here,
我觉得我应该没认错她
but I'm pretty sure I've just seen her.
我还非常确定我在早餐秀上见过你
Um, I'm pretty sure I've seen you on breakfast TV.
所以 我很可能没吃错药
So um, maybe I'm much having a good pill...
-你就是查斯吧 -你怎么知道
- You are Chas, aren't you? - How'd you know that?
我跟那疯子是一起的
I'm here with the... nutter.
查斯稳住稳住 听我说
Chas Chas Chas! Still, still, listen, listen.
不如...
Let's just...
咱们一起去找她吧
go find her together, huh?
你想想 她还真能把你怎么样吗
I mean, what's the worst that could happen?
她有两次要杀我 害我蹲了次局子
She tried to kill me twice, got me arrested once.
三家酒吧两家俱乐部一家影院禁止我入内
I'm banned from 3 pubs, 2 clubs and a cinema...
-好吧 -你就让我悄悄溜走
- OK. - Just let me leave quietly.
-好的 好的 -我又没做错什么
- Okay. Okay... - I have done nothing wrong.
没做错吗 亏你还跟她上♥床♥
Nothing wrong?! Taking her to bed!
还好意思说没做错
Nothing wrong.
她在哪儿啊 杰丝在哪
Where is she? Where is Jess?
我们得找到她 你得跟她谈谈
We need to find her. You need to talk to her.
她不会谈的 她只会拿着餐刀追杀我
She won't talk. She just chases me with bread knife.
那她今晚还打算了结自己呢
Oh and tonight she was prepared to end her life
就因为你对她的伤害
because of what you did to her.
-莫莲 别 -就刚才吗
- Maureen, don't. - Just?
没错 我们就在那碰见她的
Yah, that's where we met her,
在大厦顶上
the top of the tower block,
-她正打算 -什么
- preparing to... - What?
找着杰丝了 来吧
Hey, hey, it's jess. Come on.
她怎么样
How's she doing? Hey.
你知道她吃了什么吗
Do you know what did she take?
我不知道 药物 酒精 就那些
I do not know. Drugs, alcohol, you know the usual.
-你是他父亲吗 -不 我...
- Are you the father? - No, I...
-那你是她亲戚吗 -不 我不是
- Are you next of kin? - No, I'm not.
-她叫什么名字 -她叫杰丝
- I need to know her name. - Uh, she's called Jess.
先生 说全名
Sir, I need her full name.
我们都是今晚刚认识她
None of us knew her before tonight.
请在这里等着
You need to wait here.
她身上什么身份证明都没有
She's got no identification on her no, nothing.
是啊 没准她也不想被轻易认出来
Yeah, well she probably didn't wanna make identification easy.
她喜欢把事情搅得...曲折些
She likes things, you know... difficult.
医院么 不喜欢 猛药倒是挺多
Hospital, not a fan. Good drugs, though.
有急事吗
Late for something?
不 我只是得
No I just, have to make sure
回家给马蒂做早饭
I'm home to make Matty some breakfast.
-马蒂是谁 -我儿子
- Matty? - My son.
-你有个儿子 -是的
- You have a son? - Yes.
他的早餐 要求不少
His breakfast is... quite complicated.
我...这样 如果我今晚死不了
I don't... Um look, if I'm not going to die tonight,
请千万不要让他知道发生了什么事
it's important that he doesn't know anything that happened.
她来了
Here she comes.
天咧
Oh boy!
好吧 我有几件事要澄清一下
Okay. So I got a few things to clarify.
第一 我的病号♥服后面是敞开的
Number one, my gown's open-backed,
他们不知把我衣服藏哪了
because they have stolen my clothes.
我这就给你们转个圈儿
So I'm gonna do a twirl for you right now,
好让你们看一眼我的屁♥股♥
and you can have a look at my ass.
就这一次 这不是我身上最亮得部分
Just once, it's not my best feature
但如果将来大家熟了的话
but something that you'll probably find out
你们也会发现这一点的
the more we get to know one another.
第二
Number two...
这次真不是服药过量 我真的是不小心
It really, it wasn't an overdose. It was just an accident.
真的 所有药片我都检查过了
Honestly, I checked all these pills
然后 我又吃了一些 只是觉得好玩
and then... I took some more, but it was just for fun.
我才不想吃药吃死
I'd never kill myself by takings pills.
要死我也要死得特有范儿
I'd probably do something really cool like,
比如从高楼顶上跳下来什么的
jumping off the top of the tower block.
杰丝 我们很担心你
Jess, we were worried.
我说到几来着 第三还是
I was, was I at number three, or...
我记着该第四了
I think I was at number four.
我只是想说 多谢你们关心
I just wanted to say, thank you so much for caring.
我非常非常感激你们的照顾
Because I really um, I really really appreciate it.
也就他担心
He was worried,
我还在想我们在这里干什么
I was tryin' to work out what we are still doing here.
那么说第五
So, now number five.
是该第五了还是第六 该死
I think I was number five... or six... Fuck!
就我这么觉得还是怎么着
Is it just me?
我觉得这外面冻死人了 几位
Because it's really fucking cold out here, guys.
太冷了
It's really cold.
来
Come here.
进来吧
Come on in.
好
Yes.
多谢
Thanks.
过了大年夜 再往后人们想自杀的话
When is the next day after New Year's Eve,
-一般会挑哪一天 -怎么了
- when everybody kills themselves? - Why?
情人节