听着 我不要偷偷摸摸的
Look, I'm not, I'm not sneaking up.
我不要 你听到了吗?
I'm not. Do you hear me?
我等了两年…
Right after two years of waiting...
我不是罪犯 苏菲 奥斯卡 这不是…
I am not a criminal. Sophie. It's not, Oscar.
这里有很多人被叫到名字
There are a lot of people here whose names were called
他们要么没有上去 要么没有出现
and either they didn't go up or they didn't show up,
但是不管怎样他们没有被拷起来
but either way they're not in handcuffs.
好吗
Okay?
奥斯卡
Oscar.
好吧 过来 妮娜 我们走
Okay. Alright. Okay. Come on. Nina. Nina, let's go.
快点 快点
Come on. Come on, come on.
你还好吗宝贝?嗯 我们在路上 马上
You okay baby? Yeah. No, we're on our way. Yeah, right now.
妮娜 没事的 宝贝 你没事吧?
Nina. It's okay. Alright, baby. Okay? You okay?
快 奥斯卡 怎么了?
Come on, Oscar. What's going on?
你为什么在跑? 收到
Why are you running? Copy that.
奥斯卡
Oscar.
我们在走 我不知道怎么离开这个地方
We're going. I don't know how to get out of this place.
等一下 过来 我们走
Hold on. Come on in. Let's go.
好了
Okay. Okay. Okay.
正在下来 戈麦斯先生
Coming down Mr. Gomez.
没事没事 戈麦斯
It's okay. It's okay. Gomez,
奥斯卡·戈麦斯 嘿
Oscar Gomez. Hey,
发生什么了?
what's going on?
奥斯卡·戈麦斯 你得跟我们来
Oscar Gomez, you need to come with us.
奥斯卡 我们接到命令要把你带走
Oscar, we have an order for your removal.
这没有道理 好吗
It doesn't make sense. All right?
我之所以在这里
That's why I'm here. Okay?
就是因为我是合法居民
I'm eligible. Oscar.
听着 我刚刚面谈完
Look, I just had my interview right now.
你的申请完成了吗?
I just had you, has your application been finalized?
这就是我来这的原因 我的申请还没通过
That's what I'm here for. Has been, it has not been proofed.
因为我才刚面谈完 没道理 '
cause I just had the interview. It doesn't make sense.
把你带走…
your removal.
她是美国公民
She's a citizen.
怎么回事? 她的护照在楼下
What's going on? Her passport's downstairs.
我刚刚给你们了 你们让我给的
I just gave it to you guys. You guys told me to.
嘿 她是美国公民 她妈妈在跟我打电♥话♥
Hey she's a citizen. Her mom's on the phone.
她是…没事的 能听到我说话吗?
She's, It's okay. Can you hear me?
妮娜 没事的 停下
Nina! It's okay. Stop.
让我过来接她
Let me come get her.
停下 先生 听我说
Stop. Hold on. Sir, listen to me.
冷静 停止抵抗 先生
Calm down and stop resisting, sir.
打扰了警官 我的丈夫和女儿刚刚被移♥民♥和海关执法局带走了
Excuse me, officer. Um, my, my husband and my daughter were just taken by ICE
发生什么事了
What, what's going on
女士 我没有相关信息
Ma'am, I have no information.
你不能告诉我他们被带到哪里
You can't tell me anything about where they took them
或者他们为什么被带走
or why they took them or, well,
那是移♥民♥和海关执法局 我们是移♥民♥服务局
That's ICE. We are USCIS
这两个不是一个组织
and they're not the same thing
我该怎么办?
What am I supposed to do?
他们带走了我丈夫和我五岁的女儿
They took my husband and my five-year-old daughter.
如果你对我大喊大叫 我帮不了你
If you're yelling at me, I can't help you.
我在尝试帮你
I I'm trying to help.
好吧 如果移♥民♥和海关执法局带走了我的家人
Okay. Um, if ICE was taking my family
他们是开车走吗
Are, are they driving?
警♥察♥的车停在哪里
Where, where are the cop cars parked?
这整栋楼只有一个停车场
There is only one parking lot in this entire building.
我需要拿回我们的护照
I need our passports back.
你得下楼去拿
You gotta go downstairs for that.
等一下等一下 按住
Wait, wait, wait. Hold it.
嗨
Hi.
我需要拿回戈麦斯家的两本护照
I need two passports back for Gomez.
妮娜·戈麦斯和索菲·戈麦斯
G-O-M-E-Z Nina and Sophie Gomez. G-O-M-E-Z.
我看看
Let Me check.
我需要尽快拿回护照 拜托
I need them back as soon as possible, please.
他们还在处理中
Yeah, they're still processing.
那你能想想办法吗?我们刚刚来的
So is there anything that you can do? We were just here.
等会儿 谢谢
Gimme a Moment. Thank you.
操 操 拜托 拜托 拜托
F**k. F**k. Please, please, please, please
戈麦斯
Gomez, Gomezes.
能不能 抱歉
If you could just, sorry,
能不能给我
if I could just have those,
就那两本护照 稍等 女士
just the two please. Just the.. One moment, Ma'am.
天啊
God.
我告诉你日期
Let me give you that date.
等一下 等一下 停 我女儿在你们车上?
Wait, wait. Stop, stop. You have my daughter in that car?
不 我女儿在那辆车上
No, you have my daughter in that car.
奥斯卡 你不能到这来 女士
Oscar! You can not be here, ma'am.
她是美国公民 她在这辆车上吗?
She's an American. You have her in this car?
不 那是我 那是我女儿
No. That's my, that's my daughter.
我不是 我带了她的护照 女士
I'm not, I have her passport right here. Ma'am.
我的丈夫也在这里
Okay. This is my husband right here.
除非你把我女儿带过来 我不会离开的 需要程序…
I'm not leaving until you get my daughter. Process...
程序 你在说什么狗屁程序!
Process! What are you f*****g talking about, process!
我们等这个面谈等了七年 为了让他拿到绿卡
We were seven years by you to go through this interview so that he can get a green card.
这些都没有记录
All of these are undocumented.
他不是无证的 他有证件
He's not undocumented. He has qualifies.
他只有来这里才能摆脱这些
He can only get rid of that by coming here.
你想让我怎么办?
What do you want me to do?
你必须看看这本护照
You need to look at this passport.
看 我的女儿出生在里士满的西奈山医院 她是美国公民
Look, my daughter, she was born in Mount Sinai Hospital in Richmond. Please. She's American.
别让儿童福利院的人来了
Cancel Child services.
小心 小心
Watch, watch, watch, watch
妮娜
Nina.
贴在车上 贴在车上 好的
Against the car. Get against the car. Alright, all.
我没事 苏菲 我爱你 好吗 我爱你
I'm good, Sophie. I love you, all right? I love you
妮娜 爸爸爱你
Nina, Daddy loves you.
你能帮我编法式辫子吗?
Can you French braid my hair?
你想让我帮你编辫子? 好
You want me to braid your hair? Yeah. Okay.
美国移♥民♥及海关执法局 (ICE) 在无证移♥民♥进行法律要求的绿卡面谈时积极逮捕他们