哦,这个
Oh, this one.
这个我忘了签名 我签了 我签了
This one I forgot to sign. I signed it. I signed it.
你签了?对,我签了
You signed it? Yeah, I signed it.
它说我们还有多远?
How far does it say we are?
3点28到 我们得提前15分钟到 好吗?
Uh, 3:28. We have to be there 15 minutes earlier. All right?
我们不能迟到 我们会准时到
We cant be late. We're gonna get there right on time.
好吧 哪一个? 我不知道
Alright. Which one? Me? Nah, I don't know.
但是等等
But wait,
给办公员打个电♥话♥
speak to an agent.
好 我看看 我不能 好
Alright. Let me see. I can't, okay.
如果他们接电♥话♥
Um, if they pick up, I went,
我们要迟到了 直走 大概两个街区
we're running late, straight, like two blocks.
好 你把我的皮带放哪了?
Okay. And then, okay. Where'd you put my belt?
在后面吗?对 我带了你的鞋
Is it in the back? Yeah. Yeah. I brought your shoes.
操 我没带领带 因为我知道你会热
F*****g, I didn't bring a tie because I know you get hot.
嗯 文件也在 都搞定了
Um, the papers too. Yeah, everything's good.
不 这只是复印件 等等 不要把这些搞混了
No, this is just copy. Wait, wait. Don't mix those up.
不要把这些搞混了 这个
Don't mix those up. This is,
这不是我们要带的
This is not what we're bringing.
这个是
I1 30 把我的带过来 This is the I1 30 here. Bring mine here.
我们待会再做 好吗?我保证
We're gonna do that later. Okay? I promise.
目的地在左边 好
I promise you'll be on the left. Alright. Alright.
我们到了 准备好了
We are here. Ready.
对对 我靠
Alright. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Whole freaking
这么长的队 手♥机♥拿出来
Line. Phones out,
钥匙 钱包放篮子里
keys, wallets in the baskets.
好 签到表 签到表 照片
Okay. Check in form. Check in form. Photos.
照片在这
Photos in here. That's what
所有人 把钥匙 手♥机♥ 钱包从口袋里拿出来
Everyone, keys, phones, wallets outta your pockets
请收好你的物品
Collect your things, please.
奥斯卡 你想让我等你吗
Oscar, you want me to wait for you?
还是我先往前走?不用 你往前走
You want me to go ahead? No, no, go, go ahead
检查这个区域
and check this area.
你跟着爸爸 好吗
You stay with Dad. Okay?
嗨 呃 我有个3点半的
I1 30预约 Hi. Um, I have a 3:30, uh, I1 30 appointment three
3点半?对 3:30?
Yeah. They're
迟到十分钟以上他们就不会见你了
not gonna take you past 10 minutes late.
我们现在到了 那
We're here now. So, does
那行吗?好吧
That count all? All right. Yeah. Well
我需要你的I1 30 I1 38文件
I need your, uh, your I1 30 Okay. I1 38.
好 你的结婚证 护照照片
Okay. Your, uh, marriage certificates, passport photos,
你的身份证明和档案
your, uh, proof of status and I need your filing.
先生 请站到旁边来
Sir, we're gonna need you to step to the side. Please
篮子里的东西
Stuff in the basket.
三 啊 不
Three. Uh, no,
我没看到你丈夫的身份证明
I'm missing your husband's proof of status.
手抬起来
Arms up.
噢 不好意思
Oh, uh, sorry.
我们要申请601A豁免 所以他没有
We're filing for a 601A waiver so he doesn't, uh,
除了邮箱外 我们没有...
besides our mail, we don't have any.
好的
Okay. Okay.
嗨 宝贝 我知道 太可笑了
Hi baby. Hi. See? Yeah, I know. Ridiculous.
好 我们的护照现在能拿回来吗
Okay. Or do we get our passports back or
不 你们的护照
No. You get your passports
要在面谈结束后再拿
after your interview.
宝贝 你能按下按钮吗
You wanna press the button, baby?
好的 你确定?
Yeah, there you go. You sure?
嗯 你看起很棒 我应该系这颗扣子吗?
Yeah. You look good here. Should I button this one?
不不不 你会出汗的 你确定?
No, no, no, no. 'cause you'll start sweating. You sure?
嗯 我觉得你看起来很棒
Yeah. I think you look good.
有点褶皱 但是
A few wrinkles, but I don't
我不觉得他们会以此评判你
think they're gonna judge you on them.
他把它扔到后面去了 不好意思
I mean, he threw it in the back. Excuse me.
你以为我要到哪里去
Where did you think I was gonna fit?
嗯 谢谢你
Okay. Mm-Hmm. Thank you.
216在那
Okay. Um, 216.
快快 戈麦斯 3:30 哦到我们了
Come on. Come on. Gomez. 3:30. Oh, that's us.
对到我们了 3:30
Yeah, that's us. 3:30.
奥斯卡·戈麦斯 爸爸你去哪
Oscar Gomez. Where're you going, dad?
抱歉 我们真的得走了
I'm sorry. We really need to go.
不好意思
Sorry,
不好意思
Sorry, sorry. I just have
我带了个孩子 向我保证安静点 待会见
a kid. Promise. Be quiet. See you later.
就这边
Right this way.
请坐 戈麦斯先生
Have a seat. Mr. Gomez.
我是纽约移♥民♥局的里德警官
I'm Officer Reed with the New York Immigration Services Unit
这是确定您的I130配偶申请有效性的面谈
and this is the interview to determine the validity of your I1 30 spousal petition.
我理解您到这里来
I understand that you are here to give evidence
是要证明索菲亚·戈麦斯是您的合法妻子
that Sophia Gomez is your lawful wife
以及您有资格开始绿卡申请程序
and you are eligible to start the green card process.
是的
That is correct.
您和妻子在一起多久了?
How long have you been with your wife?
我们在一起七年 结婚六年了
Uh, we've been together seven years, married six
经过飓风哈维的破坏
Through the devastation of Hurricane Harvey,
何塞·弗朗西斯科 洛伦佐·里贾
Jose Francisco, Lorenzo Regia,
埃德温·奎兹 奥斯卡·戈麦斯
Edwin Quez, Oscar Gomez,
齐奥·门多萨
Zio Mendoza.
请现在到前台来
Please come to the front desk now, please.
我必须再问一次您的国籍是哪里 怎么回事?抱歉
I'm gonna have to ask again what is your nationality again. What is going on? Sorry.
我的护照在你们那儿吗
Have you my pass guys, sir,
先生 请像这样张开手臂
Just put your arms out for me like this.
发生什么了?
What's going on?
你能试试奥斯卡·戈麦斯吗?
Can you try Oscar Gomez?
请把手放到背后 先生
Bring your hands behind your back for me, sir.
奥斯卡·戈麦斯
Oscar Gomez.
带张申请表下来 请把双脚并拢
Bring an application down. Put close feet together for me.
你明白吗? 哦天呐
You understand that? Oh my God.
错了 上次我见到他
Wrong. Last time I saw him,
他被带到那里去了 这边?
he was taken out over there. This way?
是的 我需要你配合
Yes. I need you to cooperate.
嗨 我是奥斯卡·戈麦斯 我现在不能接电♥话♥
Hi, it's Oscar Gomez. Can't get to the phone right now.
请留下你的姓名和电♥话♥号♥
Please leave your name and number and I'll
我之后再联♥系♥你
Get back to you.
奥斯卡 你在哪?怎么不接电♥话♥?
Oscar, where are you? Why aren't you picking up?
一切顺利吗? 嗨 我是奥斯卡·戈…
Is everything okay? Hi, it's Oscar Go...
警♥察♥在这抓人 我需要你立刻给我回电♥话♥
Police are here taking people. I need you to call me back right away.
奥斯卡 你在哪?
Oscar, where are you?
你听明白了吗?如果你再起来
Do you understand me? If you get up again,
我们会把你也逮捕
we'll arrest you too.
那么 为什么你花了这么久才开始这个程序?
So what took you so long to start this process?
不好意思 我今年才有资格申请601
A I'm sorry. Yeah. Um, I was only eligible for the 601A this year.
就是说我已经尽快申请了
So, you know, I got started as soon as possible.
那你从来没回过家乡? 家乡?
So you never went home? Home?
我的家人94年离开了萨尔瓦多
My family left El Salvador in 94.
我爸爸96年去世
My father passed away in 96,
但我是在这里遇到了我的一生挚爱
but I met the, the love of my life here.
我从小跟墨西哥人混在一起
Nah I grew up sneaking into Mexicans.
你说家乡 但皇后区才是我的家乡
You say home, but Queens is my home.
我觉得可以结束了 好的 谢谢你
I think we have enough here. Alright, thank you.
不用谢 嗨 妮娜
You're welcome. Hi Nina.
我们走
Let's go. Okay.
怎么了?
What's going on?
我不知道 他们说我的申请大概率会通过 好吗
No, I, I don't know. They said I'm likely to be approved. Okay?
我们没做错什么事 一切都按他们说的做了
We haven't done anything wrong. We did everything they said.
好
Okay.
你想要我去问他们吗?
Do you want me to go up and ask them?
不 别去问他们 索菲 拜托 好的
No, don't go and ask them. Sophie. Come on. Okay.
妮娜 乖一点
Nina, Nina, get a day please.
我觉得你得去车里等
I think you need to go wait in the car.
不要回到等待室来 好吗
Just don't come back through the waiting room, okay?