And the...
请问那女孩怎么死的?
If I may, please, how did the girl die?
从阳台坠入运河
The balcony. The canal.
溺死 -自杀
Drowning. - A suicide.
不是她的错 是他们推的
It wasn't her fault. They pushed her to it.
塞米诺夫太太 拜托
Mrs. Seminoff, please.
那是什么原因 医生?
What then, Doctor?
你照顾她 你看见了
You cared for her. You saw.
请稍等
Uh, wait, please.
今晚谁在里面?
Who has been inside here tonight?
雷诺斯小姐 她的助理?
Ms. Reynolds, her assistant?
没人 只有我有钥匙
No one. I have the only key.
艾丽西亚小姐死后 只有我来过
No one's stepped foot here since Ms. Alicia passed but me.
过来打扫 看看哈利
To dust a bit and to check on Harry.
哈利是谁?
Who is Harry?
她的朋友
Her friend.
她什么都告诉它
She told him everything.
在她生前 它会说话
He used to speak before she died.
现在只会哭喊
Now, he just cries.
摆设跟她生前一样
Everything is just as she left it.
罗伊娜小姐不准我动任何东西
Ms. Rowena wouldn't let me move a thing.
艾丽西亚和她形影不离
Alicia and her were inseparable.
抓不到我 -抓得到
Can't catch me! - Yes, I can!
这间大宅是她们的绿洲
This palazzo was their oasis.
歌♥剧巡演之间一次只有一周
Only a week at a time between travel for the opera.
但艾丽西亚有孩子们的鬼魂作伴
But Alicia had the children's ghosts for company.
她长大后好漂亮
She grew so beautiful.
接着她认识了她的主厨麦辛
Then she met her chef, Maxime.
他们很快就订婚
They were engaged so fast.
陷入热恋
So in love.
后来她和未婚夫争吵
Then, she and her fiancé quarreled.
搬回大宅来
She moved back here to the palazzo.
这时她开始看见那些孩子
That's when she started to see the children.
他们想带走她
They wanted her for themselves.
临终前几周她在床上饱受折磨
She suffered her last weeks in that bed
看见一些景象
seeing things.
阴影
Shadows.
她说那些孩子在呼唤她
The children are calling her, she said.
"他们要你在这里陪他们"
"They want you here with them."
他们把她逼疯了
They drove her mad.
罗伊娜小姐不离不弃
Ms. Rowena didn't leave her side,
哀求那些幽灵放过她
begging the spirits to let her be.
他们没有
They didn't.
他们留下记号♥
They left the mark
儿童宿怨
of the Children's Vendetta.
警方说割伤是坠楼造成的
The police said the cuts were from the fall.
警方...
The police...
倾听
Listening.
这个女人想打扰艾丽西亚的灵魂
Now, this woman, she wants to disturb Alicia's soul.
倾听
Listening.
告诉你 先生 这样不对
And I am telling you, monsieur, this is not right.
这样违逆自然与上帝
This is against nature and the Good Lord.
有人必须付出代价
Somebody will have to pay.
倾听
Listening.
这里充满痛苦
So much pain here.
巴巴
Baba.
对
Yeah.
巴巴兔
Baba the Rabbit.
麦辛 不要
Maxime, no.
"麦辛 晚上10点请至大宅
"Maxime, be at Palazzo, 10 p.m.
有艾丽西亚德雷克的重要消息"
"Important news about Alicia Drake."
有人请我来 -不是我邀的
I was invited. - Not by me.
你老是想赶我走 罗伊娜
You're always trying to kick me out, Rowena.
以前从没成功过
It's never worked before.
如果有消息 我就要听
If there's something to hear, I'll hear it.
去跟你的新任未婚妻说
Well, tell that to your new fiancée.
艾丽西亚死后等了整整半年
Waited a whole six months after Alicia died.
听说她非常有钱
I hear she's insensibly rich.
历史悠久的富豪家族
Land-grants-from-King-George rich.
买♥♥下麦迪逊大道的餐酒馆给我
Bought me my own bistro on Madison Avenue.
我将成为富有的纽约客
I'm gonna be a New Yorker and a rich one,
货真价实
which is the only kind to be.
你该来看看 我请你吃热狗
You should come visit. I'll buy you a hot dog.
要我赶他出去吗?
Should I throw him out?
试试看
Try it.
正好给我借口
Give me the excuse.
随便你 麦辛 你向来为所欲为
Do whatever you want, Maxime. You always do.
我也失去她了 罗伊娜
I lost too, Rowena.
我们有多少人?9个还是10个?
How many are we? Nine or 10?
不晓得 搬12张椅子吧
Oh, I don't know. Take 12 chairs, I think.
客满了
A full house.
通灵仪式?天啊 原来如此
A séance? Christ in a hat! Is that what this is?
打字机
A typewriter.
没有通灵板?水晶球?
No Ouija board? Crystal ball?
我将自己视为秘书
I think myself more secretary than anything.
那些声音说话...
The voices speak...
我负责听打
...and I take dictation.
李奥波 去书房♥看书吧
Leopold, perhaps go and read in the library.
我想见艾丽西亚
I want to see Alicia.
她也是我的朋友
She was my friend too.
你不怕鬼吗?
You're not scared of ghosts?
我在这里常和鬼说话
I talk to ghosts here all the time.
是吗?
Do you?
他们说你是冒牌货
They say you're a fake.
出神状态结束前 谁都别碰我
No one touch me until the trance has ended.
艾丽西亚德雷克
Alicia Drake,
我相信是你呼唤我
I believe it was you who called to me.
太多幽灵了
Too many spirits.
这间房♥子满满都是亡者
This house is spilling with the dead.
有些灵魂无法放手
Some souls can't let go.
要停止吗 雷诺斯小姐?
Do we stop, Ms. Reynolds?
不要
No.
若有人有话想说 我们在这里
If someone wants to be heard, we are here.
倾听
Listening.
幽灵 你们尖叫吶喊 无人听闻
Spirits, you scream and shout and no one hears.
现在我们听到了
We do now.
艾丽西亚德雷克
Alicia Drake,
找到你的声音
find your voice.
变冷了 有人感到寒意吗?
It just got cold. Does anyone else feel a chill?
有人在吗?
Is someone there?
Y
"Y."
有
Yes.
她没碰键盘 我发誓
She didn't touch the key, I swear.
一定有 你们不可能都这么傻
She must have. You can't all be such fools.
这样不对 非常不对劲
This is wrong. This is very wrong.
谁在那边?艾丽西亚德雷克
Who is there? Alicia Drake.
倾听
Listening.
我们在这里
We are here.
倾听
Listening.
神圣时间到了
It is the hallow tide.
我们很接近
We are close.
你的幽灵接近
Your spirit is close,
你的声音响亮
your voice is loud.
艾丽西亚
Alicia.
A 艾丽西亚
"A." Alicia.
艾丽西亚 我感觉到你很痛苦
Alicia, I feel you are in pain.
痛吗?请告诉我
Does it hurt? Please, tell me.
有人伤害你吗?
Did someone hurt you?
有 -不
Yes. - No!
波洛 让她完成
Poirot, let her finish!
不!先让我们见见烟囱里的...
电影精选列表