威尼斯惊魂夜
(意大利威尼斯 1947年)
波洛先生 您的糕点
Signore Poirot, your pastries.
蛋也来了 先生
The eggs came, signore.
波洛
Poirot!
波洛先生 你得帮帮我
Monsieur Poirot, you must help me.
我父母去年离奇死亡
My parents both mysteriously died last year.
后来我哥也走了
My brother, soon after.
我们的医生无法解释
Our doctor can't explain it.
拜托 先生 我怕我也会没命
Please, Monsieur. I fear for my life.
他们说我们受到诅咒
They say we're cursed.
我怎么跟你说的?
What did I tell you?
敢再碰他 我就砍了你的手
Touch him again and I keep your hand.
借过
Excuse me, sir.
波洛先生 我有急事跟你说 拜托
Signore Poirot. I need to speak to you urgently, please.
波洛先生
Monsieur Poirot,
有一位女士
there is a lady here.
她说她有急事来威尼斯
She says she's in Venice on urgent business.
她是你的朋友
She says she's a friend of yours.
我没有朋友
I don't have any friends.
她说你会这么说
She said you would say that,
所以我该给你这个
so I should give you this.
那个女作家
The authoress.
你好 年轻人 你母亲在家吗?
Hello, young man. Is your mother at home?
请原谅我的保镖 他听我的指示
You must forgive my bodyguard. His instructions are mine.
只有糕饼师能来 一天两回
No one may pass but the pastry man, twice a day.
一天两回?
Twice a day?
你知道的 晚餐前我只吃苹果 -对
You know me. Apples only till supper. - Ah, yes.
我好喜欢这个
Oh, gosh, I like this so much.
心爱的巧克力
Oh, the little chochy-chochy-late.
赫尔克里·波洛真的消声匿迹了
Hercule Poirot really has gone silent.
自我封闭 退隐江湖
Walled himself up into retirement.
吃蛋糕不办案
Cakes for cases.
我心满意足了
I am much satisfied.
不
No.
这是幸福 不是满足
This is happiness, not satisfaction.
作家明白个中差异
A writer knows the difference.
你竟然选择躲在威尼斯
Even picked Venice to hide in.
缓缓沉入海中的美丽遗迹
A gorgeous relic, slowly sinking into the sea,
就像你缺少挑战的金头脑
just like your mind without a challenge.
别因为我的华丽辞藻就低估我
Don't underestimate me for a clever turn of phrase.
我可是世界第一的推理作家
I am the world's number one mystery writer.
至少以前是
Or was, anyway.
30本书有27本是畅销书
Bestsellers, 27 of 30 books.
讨厌的书评家对最后三本嗤之以鼻
Damn the critics on the last three. Called them all small beer.
阿蕊登奥利弗 真高兴见到你
Ariadne Oliver, it is good to see you.
你跟我走
You're coming with me.
你的生活该恢复活力了
Time to put some life back into your life.
好吧
Well, then.
没听到吗?这很紧急
Did you not hear? This is urgent.
不是只有你用难以抗拒的案子引诱我
You are not the first who has come to seduce me with some irresistible case.
不是案子 这次酷炫多了
Not a case. It's much spiffier than that.
你果然与世隔绝
You really are cut off from the world.
不知道今天什么日子吗?
Do you not know what today is?
什么是"酷炫"?
What is "spiffier"?
万圣节快乐
Happy Halloween! Yeah!
美国人引进吵杂音乐和难吃的巧克力
We Americans imported loud music and terrible chocolate,
但也把万圣节带回来
but we also brought back Halloween.
今晚有一场为孩子办的派对
There's a party tonight for the children.
孩子们 美国人说"万圣节快乐"
Hey, kids! America says, "Happy Halloween!"
万圣节快乐 我们走
Hey! Happy Halloween! Let's go!
波洛 我发现一件事 一个人
Poirot, I've found something. Someone.
我无法解释
I can't explain it.
从各种角度思考 还是想不透
I've looked at it from every which way, and I can't figure it out.
你意有所指 朋友
You are up to something, my friend.
"邪恶的雷诺斯小姐"
Well, "The Unholy Ms. Reynolds."
她是女巫 或报上说的灵媒
She's a spiritualist or a medium, according to the papers.
"乔依丝雷诺斯最近出狱
"Joyce Reynolds, recently released from jail
她是史上最后一个
"was the last woman on record imprisoned
因1735年巫术法入狱的女人"
"under the terms of the Witchcraft Act of 1735."
我见过太多灵媒 个个都是骗子
I've seen a million of these so-called psychics, each one a flimflam fake.
可是这个不一样
Then, there's that one.
令人赞叹
Astonishing.
我去过一场雷诺斯小姐的通灵仪式
I tell you, this Ms Reynolds, I sat at a séance.
真有其事
Things happened.
骗人把戏
Tricks.
我聪明绝顶 却想不透
I am the smartest person I ever met, and I can't figure it out.
所以来找第二聪明的人
So, I came to the second.
我需要波洛探长来破案
I need Detective Poirot to pop this balloon
否则只能相信巫术了
or God help me, I will end up a believer.
查出其中的破绽
Spot the con I can't.
陪我去孤儿的万圣节派对
Come with me to the orphans' Halloween party.
接着我们受邀参加一场通灵仪式
Then, afterwards, we're invited to a séance.
玩得开心 别被吓到了
Enjoy the party, kids. Don't get too scared now.
到了
There it is.
青春之泪大宅
Palazzo Lacrime dei Giovani.
在威尼斯 我们说...
In Venice, we say,
"每间房♥子都闹鬼...
"Every house is haunted
或受到诅咒"
"or cursed."
准备好了吗 小朋友?
Are you ready, children?
好了
Yeah!
很久以前
Long ago,
这间大宅是一所孤儿院
this palazzo was an orphanage.
善心的医生护士照顾着乖巧的孩子
Good doctors and good nurses took care of good children.
直到瘟疫来袭
Until the Plague.
瘟疫使人害怕
Plagues make people afraid
恐惧使人做出坏事
and fear makes people do terrible things.
这对孩子不会太恐怖吗?
Is it not too frightening for the children?
恐怖故事让人生没那么可怕
Scary stories make life less scary.
孩子们很快就发现只剩他们
The children soon realized they were alone.
被关在屋里等死
Locked inside to die.
挨饿、呼喊、挣扎
Starving, calling, clawing.
有人说这些孩子还躲在大宅里
Some say the children are still hiding in this palazzo
要更多小孩加入他们
and they want more children to join them.
所以你们小心了
So, you be careful.
因为他们想报复那些医生和护士
For they want revenge on the doctors and nurses
丢下他们不顾
who left them here to die.
注意儿童宿怨的记号♥
Watch out for the mark of the Children's Vendetta.
这里没有医生吧?
No one here is a doctor, are they?
没有
No.
护士呢?
Or a nurse?
没有 -没有?
No. - No?
那我想派对可以安心开始了
Then, I guess it's safe to start the party!
不要跑
Don't! Stop running.
(《颤栗的角落》 爱伦坡)
李奥波
Leopold.
李奥波
Leopold.
有派对 你却埋着头看书
There's an actual, literal party and you're hiding in a book.
你难得能跟别的孩子玩
I thought you might play with other children for once.
游戏很无聊
Games are frivolous.
万圣节就该看恐怖故事
The Halloween calls for horror stories.
你不觉得吗 奥尔佳小姐?
Don't you think so, Miss Olga?
至少吃点蛋糕吧?
Don't you at least want some cake?
那是给孤儿吃的
That's for the orphans.
我去看看我父亲
I'll check on father.
他不喜欢派对
He's no good at parties.
孩子们都回家了
The boys are home again
修女来了
Oh. Nun alert.
奥利弗小姐 真高兴你能来
Ms. Oliver, it's a thrill to have you here.
你是我最喜欢的作家
You're my favorite author.
你的推理小说让我相信邪不胜正
Your mysteries give me faith the wicked will meet justice.
可惜人生不如侦探小说那么圆♥满♥
电影精选列表