那天有个男人在这
The man who was here.
那场骚乱
The disturbance.
是我用震动棒戳瞎了他的眼睛
I stabbed him in the eye with my vibrator.
我没听懂
I don't understand.
他想要操♥我♥ 但是我不想
Well, he wanted to fuck me and I didn't want to.
所以我只能用我的震动棒戳瞎他的眼睛
So I had to stab him in the eye with my vibrator.
就是这样
That's what happened the other night.
你想让我把这些写在报告里吗
You want me to write that in my report?
就是这样
It's what happened the other night.
晚安 晚安 宝贝
Goodnight. Goodnight, love.
-讲故事 -不 妈妈太累了
- Story! - No, your mam's too tired.
鲸鱼 鲸鱼
Whale, whale!
你想听吗
Do you wanna?
你觉得可以吗 本
Is that okay with you, Ben?
好吧
Okay.
就讲个短的 可以吗
But a quick one, okay?
好吧
Okay.
你们知道吗 外婆以前常给我读这本书
Do you know your gran used to read this book to me?
我不知道呀
No, I didn't know that.
她知道
She did.
"曾经 在大海里
"In the sea once upon a time,
哦 亲爱的
O my best beloved,
有一只会吃鱼的鲸
there was a whale and he ate fishes.
他吃了海星和颌针鱼
He ate the starfish and the garfish.
还吃了螃蟹和比目鱼
The crab and the dab.
还有鲽鱼和鲦鱼
And the plaice and the dace.
还有雄鳐鱼和雌鳐鱼
And the skate and his mate.
又吃了鲭鱼和小狗鱼
And the mackerel and the pickereel.
还有的非常非常会扭来扭去的鳗鱼
And the really, truly, twirly-whirly eel.
所有他在海里找到的鱼
All the fishes he could find in the sea
都被他吃进嘴里了
he ate with his mouth.
直到最后 在整片海洋里
Till at last there was only one small fish
只剩下了一只小鱼
left in all the sea.
那是一只小鬼头鱼
And he was a small stute fish.
他紧紧地跟在鲸的右耳后游着
And he swam a little behind the whale's right ear
以求保全自身
so as to be out of harm's way.
然后鲸立起他的尾巴 说
And the whale stood up on his tail and said
'我饿了'
'I'm hungry.'"
然后小鬼头鱼用他古灵精怪的声音说
"And the small stute fish said, in a small stute voice,
'高贵而慷慨的鲸啊
'Noble and generous whale,
你是否吃过人呢'
have you ever tasted man?'
鲸说 '没有'
'No,' the whale said.
'人是什么味道'
'What is it like?'
小鬼头鱼说 '美味'
'Nice,' said the small stute fish.
'美味 但是咯牙'
'Nice, but nubbly.'"
那天晚上我和那小婊♥子♥说
I said to this wee bird the other night.
-咋了 -"想要来个大屌♥配披萨吗"
- Right. - "Fancy a fuck and a pizza?"
她说 "什么"
She says, "What?"
我说 "难道你不喜欢披萨"
Here's me, "Do you not like pizza?"
你真是个色胚 麦克尔斯
You're a dirty dog, Mackers.
锁定目标
Busted.
-在哪 -在角落
- Where? - Corner.
正中下怀
Bingo.
快告诉老大
Make the call.
我们就出去待一会
We're just gonna go out for a second.
好了
Okay.
好了 既漂亮又暖和
Yeah, nice and warm.
我们要从这边出去
We're just gonna go out this way.
嘘 嘘 我们走这边
Shh, shh, we're just gonna go this way.
赶紧走 赶紧走
Here we go, here we go.
冷吗
Cold?
不 我们走这边
No, we're gonna go this way--
你男朋友在哪儿
Where's your boyfriend?
男朋友
Boyfriend?
蒂托
Tito.
他在里面吗
Is he in there?
我不知道你说的是谁
I don't know who that is.
等等 本 本 本
Wait, Ben, Ben, Ben!
本
Ben!
本 停下
Ben, stop!
一切都好 伙计们
It's alright, lads.
这里发生什么事了
What's going on here?
这里发生了什么不关你的事
What's going on here is none of your business.
的话
If you were wise men,
你最好回你的车里然后滚开
you'd get back in your lorry and fuck the fuck off.
我们不是聪明人
But we're not wise men.
我们是清洁工
We're bin men.
清洁工
A bin man.
也是讨厌鬼
And a fucking cunt.
本 你还好吗
Ben, are you okay?
你的地位还能有多下♥贱♥
How low can you go?
本 是他吗 是这个人谋害了你父亲吗
Ben, is that him? Is that the man?
是吗 是吗
Yeah? Yeah?
我们赶紧跑
We're gonna run.
你不开灯在这儿干啥呢
What are you doing here in the dark?
不 别开灯
No, leave it off.
非常抱歉
Sorry, please.
你想要吃点什么吗
Do you want to eat something?
不用了
No.
你最好吃点东西
You should eat.
不是我想挑剔你
There isn't a pick on you.
你看着像大力水手里面的那个叫啥的来着
You look like what's-her-name out of Popeye.
奥莉沃 你看起来就像奥莉沃
Olive Oyl. You look like Olive Oyl.
动画片"大力水手"中经常陷入危险的大力水手的女友
你真会形容
You always had a way of putting things.
总知道如何让我感觉好点
Always knew how to make me feel great.
我只是随便说说
Just saying.
你是个好妈妈
You were such a good mam.
-你现在吓到我了 -不 我说的是实话
- Now you're scaring me. - No, it's true.
你确实是
You were.
你很坚定
You were steadfast.
就是这样
That's the word.
你不会给予过多的拥抱与亲吻
You weren't much for hugs and kisses.
但你一直都在那儿
But you were always there.
我感觉我老了
I feel my age.
我第一次真正地有这种感觉
First time I've really begun to feel it.
这让你
Makes you...
我不太清楚你正在经历什么
What you're going through, I know very little about it.
也许没什么
Maybe nothing.
当你父亲去世时
When your father died...
我有何感想
What did I feel?
我们结婚时
When we married...
我们彼此是对方唯一的依靠
...we were each other's last chance.
我想要孩子 但我猜他只想要做♥爱♥
I wanted a baby and, I don't know, I suppose he wanted sex.
天啊 妈妈
Jesus, Mam.
我不认为我曾经爱过他
But I don't think I ever loved him.
我也许曾经喜欢过他 但是要说爱的话
I was fond of him maybe at one time, but love?
肯定不像你和斯蒂芬那样
Certainly nothing like you and Stephen.
我 我很抱歉
I... I'm sorry.
你是我唯一真正深爱的人
You're the only person I've ever really loved.
但这也伤透了我老心脏
And it breaks my crooked old heart.
我知道 妈妈
I know, Mam.
我知道 妈妈
I know that, Mam.
别以为我不知道
Don't think I don't know.
当船舱的舷窗由于外面的大海
When the cabin portholes are dark and green
而变得深绿的时候
because of the seas outside.
船中间略有摇摆地倾斜起来
And the ship goes wop with a wiggle between.
服务员落进大汤碗中
And the steward falls into the soup tureen.
箱子开始滑动
And the trunks begin to slip and slide.
当保姆躺在地板上瘫成
When Nursey falls on to the floor in a...
一堆
电影精选列表