本 快放下 今天不行
Ben, come on, not today.
把它放下
Put that down.
谢谢
Thanks.
本
Ben!
本 快停下
Oh, Ben, please don't do that.
我该拿你怎么办
What am I gonna do with ya?
他很喜欢吃那个
He's enjoying that.
不太爱说话 对吧
Doesn't say much, does he?
-走吧 你个淘气鬼 -别忘了这个 亲
- Come on, you rascal. - Oh, here, here, love.
这个还是要付款的
You'll need that at the checkout.
还有 他
And, er, he, er...
他吃了这个
He ate this on the way round.
等不及了 对吗 小可爱
Couldn't wait, eh, lovie?
-一共18块13 -妈妈
- That's eighteen thirteen. - Mummy!
好的 等一下
Yep, just, um...
我可能钱不太够
I actually think I'm a bit short.
应该够了 亲爱的
Oh. Oh, you might have enough in there, lovie.
不 我看看
No, erm... Let's see, let's see.
那个 你能不算这些东西吗
Actually, could you just ring these things off?
我们都经历过的 亲爱的
We've all been there, lovie.
投艾米·泰勒一票
Vote for Amy Taylor.
给你公正 平等和自♥由♥
Get your fairness, equality, and liberty!
艾米·泰勒就是未来 孩子
Amy Taylor is the future, kids!
艾米·泰勒 艾米·泰勒
Amy Taylor! Amy Taylor!
-好的 谢谢 -她代表一切
- Yeah, thank you. - She'll stand for everything.
她代表希望
She stands for hope!
非常感谢你
Thank you very much.
卧♥槽♥ 混♥蛋♥
Fuck me, diesel-dick.
不错
Good.
概不退款 蠢货
No refunds, dickhead.
本 不要玩吃的
Ben, don't play with your food.
本
Ben.
舱外海水波涛汹涌
When the cabin portholes are dark and green
舷窗昏暗泛着绿光
because of the seas outside,
船身颠簸又摇摆
and the ship goes wop with a wiggle between
水手跌入汤盘里
and the steward falls into the soup tureen
箱子纷纷滑起来
and the trunks begin to slip and slide
保姆蜷缩在
When Nursey lies on the floor in a...
地上
Heap!
妈妈叫你让她
And mummy tells you to let her...
睡觉
Sleep!
你还没起床 也没洗脸也没
You aren't waked or washed or...
-穿衣服 -那么你应该
- Dressed! - Well, then you will know if you haven't...
猜到了
Guessed!
你在北纬50度 西经
You're fifty north and forty...
40度
West!
是的
Yeah!
你喜欢那个故事吗 本
Do you like that story, Ben?
好了
Alright.
该睡觉了
It's time for bed.
-我喜欢这个故事 -我知道 我也喜欢它
- I like the story! -I know! I like the story too.
快躺下 被子盖上
Okay, lie down. Under the covers, yes.
好了
Alright.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
And I love you.
睡觉
Sleep.
该死
Oh, fuck.
糟糕
Oh, bollocks.
拜托 拜托 拜托 拜托 拜托
Please, please, please, please, please.
感谢上帝
Thank you, Jesus.
-你好 -姓名
- Hi. - Name?
请问我能和贝克还是叫巴恩斯的警探说话吗
Could I speak to Detective Baker, or Barnes, please?
他们认识我 他们负责我丈夫的
They know me, they're looking after my husband's--
我需要你的姓名 亲
I need your name, love.
不好意思 你没搞明白
No, sorry, I don't think you understand.
他们负责我丈夫的案件
They're looking after my husband's case.
斯蒂芬·科林斯
Stephen Collins.
关于限制令的吗
Is this about a restraining order?
不是
No.
你叫萨拉
Sarah?
-是的 -我能叫你萨拉吗
- Yeah. - Can I call you Sarah?
可以
Yeah.
你还是别管的好
Just let sleeping dogs lie.
他快弄洒了
He's going to spill that.
本
Ben.
把杯子握好
Hold your glass properly.
桌布可是新的
That's a new tablecloth.
他还能听见的 对吧
He can still hear, can't he?
是的 能听见
Yes, he can hear.
我不明白 如果他能说话
I don't understand it, if he can talk,
为什么不开口呢
why doesn't he just talk?
约会在什么时候
When's the appointment?
-星期四 -我和你一起去
- Thursday. - I'll go with you.
-没必要 -我了解你
- There's no need. - I know you,
你只会坐在那让机会溜走
you'll just sit there and let them walk all over you.
想要在这世上成功
If you want to get anywhere in this life
你就得学会浪
you have to be a bit of a bitch.
你都看透了 是吗 妈
You'd know, would you, Mam?
我只是帮你至少要得到别人的回复
Just make sure you get some answers.
别坐在那像个布丁一样
Don't be sitting there like a pudding.
你太软弱了 萨拉
You're too soft, Sarah.
一直都是
Always were.
警♥察♥怎么说
Anything from the police?
啥也没说
No.
那个地方
That estate.
里面就没什么好事
Nothing good ever came out of it.
-斯蒂芬就是 -不 他不是
- Stephen came out of it. - No, he didn't.
他待在那里 你加入了他
He stayed in it and you joined him.
是的 这就叫婚姻
Well, it's called marriage.
那你为啥还回来住
Don't know why you can't come back here to live.
你缺钱吗
Do you need money?
不 我很好
No, I'm fine.
-我们都很好 -你看上去可不好
- We're fine. - You don't look fine.
你呢 小公主
What do you say, princess?
你想和外婆一起住吗
Wouldn't you like to come live with granny?
浪货
Bitch!
本 你想给爸爸送花吗
Ben, do you want to give these to daddy?
也许你可以和他说一些你想说的事
Maybe if you want to say something to him, you can.
好吗
Yeah? Okay?
做得真棒
That was really good.
他妈的
Ah, the fuck?
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
操
What the fuck!
等等 站住 站住
Wait! Stop, stop, stop!
-别说话 -不 快出去 快出去
- Not a fucking word! - No, get out! Get out!
出去 快出去
Get out! Get out!
快走
Let's go.
待好 别说话
Stay! Don't fucking say a word.
操
Fuck!
别过来
No. Stop, stop, stop!
别过来
Stop.
这他妈是什么 电视剧吗
What the fuck is this? Netflix?
-不要 -还有谁在那
- Stop. - Who else is here?
只有我们三个
It's just the three of us.
好
Good.
他们能不能不要他妈的这样看着我
Can they stop fucking looking at me?
我能送他们回屋吗 好吗
Can I put them in their room, yeah?
就在这边
It's just here. It's just here.
去吧
Go on.
坐在这等一会 好吗
Sit in here just one minute, okay?
电影精选列表