我嬲死他们的妈 这么不安分
Fuck 'em, then, for being so flighty.
但肯定会有人追我们的
But surely someone will come after us.
在这边我们只是虚影,记得吗?
We're only shadows here, remember?
我一觉醒来那些事儿就都过去了 下次应该也行
It will not be the first time I have left
a wake of indifference behind me.
趴下,趴下,马上,把头埋低
Down, down, down now. Get down.
趴...趴下
Get... Get down.
趴下!下来吧你!
Get down! Down!
把头埋低
Down, down, down.
在这别动
Stay here. Stay here.
你去哪? - 在那别动
Where you going? - Stay here.
我才不要像个屌♥逼木桩一样一动不动
I'm not fucking staying here.
我...我曾是个修补匠,在...
I was... I was a cooper at...
我曾是个修补匠,参军之前在埃塞克斯郡的威克福德
I was a cooper at Wickford in Essex before I joined.
哦?
Oh?
你去过威克福德吗?
Have you ever been at Wickford?
哦 没 我从没去过 - 你当然没去过
Ah, no. I never have. - Course you haven't.
对 挺对的
Yeah, quite right too.
你是个聪明人 不是吗?
Yeah. You're a wise sort, you, ain't you?
看你那双干净的手 我就知道
I could tell by your hands, all clean and soft and that.
没错 没错
Yeah, yeah.
你在接触什么东西之前会先想想 我说的对吗?
You think about a thing before you touch it. Am I right?
那样有啥不正常吗?
Is that not usual?
在埃塞克斯郡我们不那样
Not in Essex.
嗯...招兵的来村里
Yeah, recruiters came to the village,
唱了首讲战争光荣的歌♥
singing a song about the glory of the battle.
你懂吧?
You know?
好吧 你有遇到过类似的事情吗 在你卷进...
Course, it isn't anything like that when you get your hands into...
卷进这个战争的时候 有遇到过吗?
To the business of fighting, yeah.
现在还记得那首歌♥ 虽说 哎 哎
Still have that song, though. Yeah, yeah.
哎 你呢?
Yeah. What about you?
哦 一个绅士的助手 在诺维奇
Ah, assistant to a gentleman at Norwich,
他是个杰出的炼金术士、医生和占星家等等
an eminent alchemist, physician and astrologer, amongst other things.
好
Right.
我负责编写一些细枝末节
of sundry details
在他的年鉴和图表上
for his almanacs and charts,
帮他的杰出友人们 金主们 政客们出主意
aid his prominent friends, patrons, politicians in their decisions,
那些人♥权♥重又多金
all of great rank and fortune.
我经常出入他的图书馆 里面有很多被人留心看守的砖头书
I was often given leave of his library, which holds many a closely guarded tome,
来给自己灌墨水
to educate myself.
我父亲很穷 我很早就辍学了
My father's poverty forced me to leave school early,
但主人看到了我的学生潜质
but the master saw something of a... Of a student in me.
占星家嘛 是吧?
Oh, an astrologer, you say? Right.
对,对,看那些天体
Yes. Yes. The, er, celestial bodies.
观测他们的动势
Their movements.
哦?
Oh?
用来预测、预言、占卜
Prediction. Prophecy. Divination.
它们就在我们头上悬着
They hang above us.
那些星星,就是天体
The stars. The planets.
额我不是很懂 抱歉
No, I don't... Sorry.
你从没抬起过头看吗?
Have you never looked up?
听起来工资不高
Sounds badly paid.
- 哦,行吧,行吧
- Ah, well, well.
主人说知识自有它的回报
My master says that knowledge its own payment.
行吧 我只知道上帝会在他认为合适的时候掌控我的命运
Yeah, well, the only knowledge I have is that God controls my fate as he sees fit,
我只能尽力从中寻求慰藉
and I try to draw consolation from that,
尽管我现在想知道我做错过啥让他这样惩罚我
though I would like to know which
of my many faults he's punishing me for now.
主人说
My master says,
一旦我们活在对地狱的恐惧中,我们就...就会害怕
"Whilst we live in fear of hell, we... We have it."
对哦
Right.
那,他们要回来了
Here. They're coming back.
好了?没事吧? - 起来吧
All right? All clear - Get up.
Baloo 我的孩子,躺下睡觉吧
Baloo, my boy, lie still and sleep
你的哭声让我感到悲伤
It grieves me sore to hear thee weep
如果你能静下来我会很开心的
If thou'lt be silent, I'll be glad
你的呻♥吟♥声让我十分伤心
Thy moaning makes my heart full sad
Baloo 我的孩子,你是妈妈的开心果
Baloo, my boy, thy mother's joy
你父亲让我很烦心
Thy father bred me great annoy
Baloo, baloo
Baloo, baloo
Baloo, baloo
Baloo, baloo
Lu-li-li-lu
Lu-li-li-lu
在只有你我相伴的日子里
O'er thee I'll keep my lonely watch
想要触碰你轻快的呼吸
Intent thy lightest breath to catch
哦 当你醒来 看到你的笑容
O, when thou wak'st to see thee smile
我的悲伤也因此消散
And thus my sorrow to beguile Baloo, my boy...
你让我想起一个人
You strike me as a man of the world.
你做啥的,护卫?
What line of business you in, squire?
做纽扣的
Buttons.
Baloo 我的孩子,躺下睡觉吧
Baloo, my boy lie still and sleep...
我要去拉个大粪
I'm going to have a shit.
你的哭声让我感到悲伤
It grieves me sore to hear thee weep...
让人疲惫的十二个月转瞬即逝
12 weary months have crept away
自从他在你的生日离开了我们
Since he, upon thy natal day left thee and me
去遥远的地方探寻
To seek afar
战场中未知而又残酷的命运
A bloody fate in doubtful war...
baloo,我的孩子,躺下睡觉吧
Baloo, my boy lie still and sleep...
你的哭声让我感到悲伤
It grieves me sore to hear thee weep...
如果你能静下来我会很开心的
If thou'lt be silent I'll be glad...
你的呻♥吟♥声让我十分伤心
Thy moaning makes my heart full sad...
我昨晚做了一个梦
I dreamed a dream but yesternight
梦到你的父亲在与外国的战事中被杀
Thy father slain in foreign fight
他受着伤,站在我的床边
He, wounded, stood beside my bed
他的血滴下来到我头上
His blood ran down upon thy head
他一言不发仅仅只是看着我
He spoke no word but looked on me
弯下腰吻了你
Bent low and gave a kiss to thee...
羊肉?
Mutton?
Baloo, baloo...
哪呢?
Where?
baloo,我亲爱的宝贝
My darling boy
你现在是妈妈唯一的开心果了
Thou 'rt now alone Thy mother's joy
听起来不容易哟
Sounds like hard work.
生的是男孩还是女孩?
Is it a boy or a girl?
滚开!
Fuck off! Ugh.
爬!
Fuck off!
天杀的
Fuck it!
哦!这屌♥逼荨麻刺我
Ah! Fucking nettles.
哎,你还好吗?
Yeah. You all right?
呃,你把大粪也搞身上了吗
Ugh. You've got shit on you as well.
扶我一把
Help me up.
你没见过人拉大粪吗?走你的,滚开
You never seen a man
have a shit before? Go on, fuck off.
欢乐的一伙人 不是吗?
A merry band, are we not?
不同境况的一伙人走到了一起
Formed merely by the alchemy of circumstance.
否则我们彼此不会关联在一起 - 在你家那边你有很多朋友吧?
We would not otherwise associate.- Many chums, have you, back home?
他有很多书
He has mostly been amongst books.
我的蛋蛋疼的一
My balls scream like harpies.
虽说如此
Nevertheless,
在这么偏的地方能找到志同道合的伴还是挺开心的
'tis indeed a pleasure to find like-minded company in such remote parts.
我现在在哪? - 蒙茅斯郡
Where am I? - WHITEHEAD: Monmouthshire.
噢,离埃塞克斯很近,是吧? - 不
Oh. That near Essex, is it? - No.
别问了
Don't bother.
他能听到召唤并且先行于他人一步
He hears the call and puts one foot in front of the other.
是这样不 老兄?
Ain't that so, brother?
我主人预言:将发生的事情会动摇到君主以及整个英格兰
My master predicts that impending events will stagger the monarch and kingdom.
去完酒馆后,我应该会朝东南走
After the alehouse, I shall stagger southeast.
我觉得格洛斯特应该有我的远房♥亲戚,我该去那
I believe I have distant relatives at Gloucester.I might go there.
或许他们有个大橱柜,你能躲在里面
Perhaps they have a large linen cupboard in which you could hide.
这里头没有黄鼠狼肉吧? - 没
No stoat in here, is there? - None.
我们对此表示由衷感谢,感谢您特别的恩惠
We give humble thanks for this, thy special bounty,
恩求您能继续赐予我们恩惠
beseeching thee to continue thy loving kindness unto us,
让我们的土地结出更多的果实,给予我们神圣荣耀与慰藉
that our land may yield us her fruits of increase, divine glory and our comfort.