金钱是一生中唯一真正的担♥保♥
Money is the only real guarantee in life.
怎么样 理查德?
What's up, Richard?
我希望你别搞乱这里
I need for you not to fuck up here.
什么意思?
Meaning what?
当我娶了哈尔灵顿时 我想我拥有了世界
When I married into the Harringtons, I thought I owned the world.
不要很久才意识到 你是不是他们其中的一个...
It didn't take long to realize if you're not one of them...
你什么都不是
you're not one of anything.
我知道
I know.
你也知道你的歌♥唱单位 什么都不会留给你...
Well, then, you also know the prenup you're signing leaves you nothing...
如果婚姻不能持续的话
if the marriage doesn't last.
它们是艰难的工作 哈尔灵顿
They're hard work, the Harringtons.
很多时间和精力投资都没有回报
A lot of time and energy invested with a potential for no payday.
除非...
Unless...
我们利用他们必须由机会提供的优势
we take advantage of what their position in life has to offer by way of an opportunity.
卡拉兹的租约是一个大礼 大卫
The Karasz leases are a big prize, David.
他们会带来更好的日子...
They could lead to better days...
给我们两个人
for both of us.
我找到和手♥机♥号♥码相配的地址
I found the address that matches that cell phone number.
我说你♥爸♥爸很关心...
I was just saying that your father was a bit concerned...
当你在大卫公♥寓♥过夜的时候 那是什么样子
about, you know, how it looks when you stay overnight at David's apartment.
天哪 你真共和主义
God, you are so Republican.
真可怕
That is horrendous.
那是意大利人 米兰的一位顶级设计师
It's Italian, from a top designer in Milan.
是维塞西
It's Versace on acid.
你什么时候变成婚纱专家了?
When did you become an expert on wedding dresses?
嗨 亲爱的 怎么样?
Hey, honey, what's up?
蒂西 不
Tish. No.
冷静
Calm down.
这个怎么样 亲爱的?
What about this one, dear?
他们想要$200 000
They want $200,000.
这是来自布达的网上咖啡馆
This came from some Internet cafe in Buda.
我们要告诉警♥察♥ 你有他的地址 他们..
We should tell the police. I mean, now that you have his address, they...
不能信任警♥察♥
Can't trust the police.
我们需要帮助 大卫
We need help, David.
你不让我跟任何人说 让我去找我的父亲
You won't let me talk to anybody. Please, let me just go to my father.
理查德刚才在我的办公室 求我别搞乱卡拉兹交易
Richard was just in my office begging me not to screw up the Karasz deal.
知道你♥爸♥爸对我的那种感觉...
Knowing the way your father feels about me...
如果他发现了 你觉得他会怎么反应?
what do you think he would do if he found out about this?
你知道当事人跟他谈了...
Did you know the Party talked to him...
背着你签名大会的席位?
about endorsing you for a congressional seat?
我会给他们钱
I'll pay them.
我会从我的帐户支付 我有钱
I'll drain my accounts. I have enough.
不 我们只是要得到我的信任
No, we'll just get it from my trust.
你不能搞乱你的信任 认为会开始问问题
You can't start messing with your trust. People will start asking questions.
在超过21时我们都会有自己的份额 没人会怀疑任何事情
We all got our shares after we turned 21. No one would suspect a thing.
不 我们只是照我的方式去做
No. Let's just do it my way.
我们有足够的钱
I have enough.
你知道他们要我们去的这个游乐园吗?
Do you even know this amusement park that they want us to go to?
关门了一段时间 但不是"我们" 我一个人去
Yeah, it's been closed down for a while, but there's no "us." I'm going alone.
不 不要
No, you're not.
我们一起去
We're in this together.
那是过去
It's past time.
也许是一个考验
Maybe it's some sort of test.
看看我们是否带来了警♥察♥或别人
You know, see if we brought the police or anything.
- 你为什么带枪? - 如果他不来找我们 我们就去找他
- Why'd you bring your gun? - Lf he doesn't come to us, we'll go to him.
- 大卫 你听到我说话吗? - 是的 我听到
- David, did you hear me? - Yeah, I heard you.
- 我带枪是因为我可能用得上 - 哦 我不喜欢
- I brought it 'cause I thought I might need it. - Well, I don't like it.
我也不喜欢
Neither do I.
慢慢地把它拿出来
Take it out very slowly.
放在地上
Put it on the ground.
好
Good.
那是钱吗?
Is that the money?
是的
Yes.
你 拿过来给我
You. Bring it to me.
我们用那个买♥♥的怎么样?
What about what we're buying with it?
你会得到的
You will get it.
- 什么时候? - 很快
- When? - Soon.
别做蠢事 就没人会受伤
Don't do anything stupid and no one gets hurt!
大卫
David.
照他说的做
Just do as he says.
照他说的做
Just do what he says.
我要离开这里...
I'm walking out of here...
你呆着别动
and you stay right where you are.
在我到车前时我会让她走
When I get to the car I let her go.
要是你阻止我的话 她就死定了
You do anything to stop me and she's dead.
大卫!
David!
- 蒂西 - 在这里
- Tish. - Here.
- 你还好吗? - 没事
- You okay? - I think so.
他去哪里?
Where'd he go?
去上面
He's up there.
给我我应得的
Give me what I fucking paid for!
趴下!
Get down!
- 让他走! - 那是我的一辈子的储蓄!
- Let him go! - That's my life savings!
哦 天哪
Oh, God.
妈的
Shit.
大卫!
David!
我不喜欢这样
I don't like this.
待在这里
Stay here.
看 是他
Look, it's him.
他死了
He's dead.
我害怕 大卫
I'm scared, David.
这不是我们在录象上做♥爱♥
This isn't about us fucking on some video.
这是谋杀
It's murder.
我们从勒索变成谋杀了
We've gone from blackmail to murder.
我就是为这个家伙做事 在我开始和一个大使...
There was this guy I did some work for when I first started with the Embassy...
一个让自己陷入困境的美国人
an American who got himself into some trouble.
他可能会有帮助
He might be able to help.
她看起来很面熟 但不会成功的
Her face looks familiar, but it don't ring no bells.
我们怎么去找她?
How would we go about looking for her?
如果她是卖♥♥的 那我要去询问街头
If she's pussy for hire, I'd start by hitting the streets.
脱衣舞夜♥总♥会♥ 色情夜♥总♥会♥
Strip joints, fuck clubs, peepshows.
有两个地方可能对你有帮助
There are a couple of places that might be able to help you.
同时 我会打几个电♥话♥
In the meantime, I'll make a few calls.
- 她叫什么名字? - 丽莎 如果这是她的真名的话
- What was her name again? - Risa. If that's her real name.
你肯定要参与这事吗?
Are you sure you want to mess with this?
你要是打电♥话♥我会感激你的
I'd appreciate it if you made the calls.
没事 不问问题 不留名
It's done. No questions asked and no names.
我还欠你一个人情
I still owe you a big one.
对不起 你认识她吗?
Excuse me, you know her?
她叫丽莎
Her name is Risa.
你能说英文吗?
Do you speak English?
你认识她吗?
Do you know her?
我在找一个人
I'm looking for someone.
如果她是卖♥♥的 我就要去街头询问了
If she's pussy for hire, I'd start by hitting the streets.
脱衣舞夜♥总♥会♥ 色情夜♥总♥会♥
Strip joints, fuck clubs, peepshows.
你肯定要参与这事吗?
Are you sure you want to mess with this?
你认识她吗? 她褐色头发
Do you know her? She has brown hair.
你在浪费我的时间
You waste my time.
我们走
Let's go.
这是新鲜咖啡
There's fresh coffee.
喝了一点
Got some.
有好消息吗?
Any luck?
没有
No.
哦 你看了我的电子邮件?
Well, did you check my e-mail?
没什么
Nothing.
让你感觉怎样?
How'd it make you feel?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
脱衣舞 夜♥总♥会♥ 性♥爱♥ 让你感觉如何?
The strippers, the clubs, the sex, how'd it make you feel?
你...
Did you get...
你知道吗?
You know?