无罪!
Not guilty!
那么你刚才在和法庭书♥记♥员做♥爱♥
So you were fucking the court stenographer.
我在幻想和法庭书♥记♥员做♥爱♥
I was just fantasizing I was fucking the court stenographer.
我不知道自己是否喜欢 大卫 - 是你开始这个幻想游戏的
- Not sure I like that, David. - It was you who started this fantasy game.
对 而且你似乎已经把握主控权了
Yeah, and you seem to have mastered it.
我想知道如果我爸爸知道大使顾问...
I wonder what my father would say if he knew an embassy counselor...
在法庭幻想性♥交♥会怎么样?
was fantasizing sex in the courtroom?
我肯定大使在一生中 会有几个肉♥欲♥的想法
I'm sure the Ambassador has had a few carnal thoughts in his lifetime.
你为何不在我们 筹备婚礼的晚餐上问他呢?
Why don't you ask him at our little wedding-planning dinner?
我不这么认为 蒂西
I don't think so, Tish.
这...
It's...
很有趣
interesting.
欢迎来到爱尔罕布拉宫
Welcome to the Alhambra.
管家在黄昏时走了
The housekeepers leave at sunset.
如你所见 我们这里冬天很少客人来
As you can see, we have very few guests in winter.
早餐从7点到10点
Breakfast is served 7:00 to 10:00.
没有午餐或晚餐 但你们会在维斯普雷姆
No lunch or dinner, but you will find excellent dining...
找到很好的餐厅
in Veszprem.
哇 好漂亮
Wow. This is actually nice.
非常漂亮
Very nice.
泳池开放到夜晚
The baths are open until the night.
只要走一小段路就到了
They are a short walk from here.
我的名字是约瑟夫.克林
My name is Josef Klim.
有什么需要的话 尽管叫我
Anything you need, do not hesitate to call me.
"尽管叫我"
"Do not hesitate to call me."
好吧 是我还是那个克林有点怪异呢? 导演:JS卡登
Okay, is it just me, or is the Klim guy just a little bit creepy?
你要解开行李还是怎样呢?
So you wanna unpack or something?
或者怎样 哈?
Or something, huh?
你的幻想究竟是怎样的?
What really is your fantasy?
我是说 如果你在世界上
I mean, if you could have...
拥有一样东西...
one thing in the entire world...
那会是什么?
what would it be?
娶你 被选为总统
Marry you and get elected President.
那是两件事
That's two.
政♥治♥上的成功 我已经有你了
Political success. I already have you.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
这是个愚蠢的游戏
It's a silly game.
我要你给我
I want you to give me one...
一个想娶我的真正理由
really good reason why you want to marry me.
第一:我爱你
One: I love you.
第二:我想和你过完这辈子
Two: I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
第三:我要举♥行♥一个 举世瞩目的单身汉派对
And three: I get to have the most awesome bachelor party in the world.
我不理解你为什么对...
I cannot understand your complete obsession with this night...
你那些所谓的朋友给你安排的 无聊放荡的派对这么着迷
of infantile debauchery that your so-called friends have planned for you.
过来
Come here.
我要去看...
I want to go see...
这些出名的泳池...
these famous baths...
然后我想回来这里做♥爱♥
and then I want to come back here and fuck.
听起来不错
Sounds good to me.
"听起来不错"
"Sounds good to me."
你真可爱
You're so adorable.
你知道 单身汉派对是个传统
You know, bachelor parties are a tradition.
-传统 -女人也有这种派对
- It's some tradition. - Women have them, too.
是的 我知道 林恩的派对很荒谬 想像一下20个大学生...
Yeah, I know. Lynn's was absurd. I mean, imagine 20 college-educated...
哦 我的天
My, my.
难以置信
Incredible.
别起色心
Don't push your luck.
- 我只是说.. - 我知道你的意思
- Well, I only meant that... - I know exactly what you meant.
我想知道她是谁
I wonder who she is.
那你怎么不下去问她呢? 我肯定她会感激你的
Why don't you go down there and ask her? I'm sure she'd appreciate the intrusion.
你去哪里?
Where you going?
我不是老远开车来看一个裸体女人的
I didn't drive all this way to stare at a naked woman.
对我来说似乎是个完美的好理由
Well, it seems like a perfectly good reason to me.
很有趣
That's funny.
说实话
Tell me the truth.
你刚刚在想那个女人 不是吗?
You were just thinking about that woman, weren't you?
没有
No.
撒谎
Liar.
好吧
Okay.
我妈妈让我发疯
My mother is driving me crazy.
你确定想现在登记吗?还是等到春天?
You sure you want to do it now? Or wait till the spring in the States?
不要想逃避责任
Do not try to weasel out on me.
我在把你输给某个长腿匈牙利美女前...
I came all the way here to get married...
老远来这里和你结婚
before I lose you to some long-legged Hungarian beauty.
我们可以在春天举♥行♥婚宴
We can have the reception in the spring.
我们今晚要做什么?
What are we gonna do tonight?
你怪异的小朋友 建议去维斯普雷姆的一家餐厅
Your creepy little friend recommended a restaurant in Veszprem...
还告诉我一家很棒的俱乐部
and told me about this great club.
我们可以去吗?
Can we go, please?
当然可以 他还和我讲到那个女孩
Sure. He also told me about that girl.
什么女孩?
What girl?
泳池那个女的 记得吗?
The one from the baths, remember?
很明显是的
Obviously, you do.
他说酒店里除了我们 就只有她这位客人了
He told me that she's the only other guest in the hotel...
她经常从布达佩斯过来
that she comes here frequently from Budapest...
她来自一个富有的家庭 和你一样
that she comes from a mega-rich family, such as yourself...
她是模特...
and she's a model...
她拍了一些电影
and she's done some film.
你有没有碰巧了解到她的些码呢?
Did you happen to get her shoe size while you were at it?
- 我只是和别人聊聊天 - 只是聊天
- I was just making conversation. - Just making conversation.
我要去喝一杯 你要吗?
I'm gonna go get a drink. Want one?
你确定吗?
You sure?
今天下午...
This afternoon...
你知道我们在看你 不是吗?
you knew we were watching you, didn't you?
你和你老公?
You and your husband?
未婚夫
Fiance.
我叫丽莎
My name is Risa.
蒂西
Tish.
你为什么来这里?
So why did you come here?
来跳舞
To dance.
我是说来泳池
I mean here, to the baths.
逃离
To get away.
来冒险
Have a little adventure.
你经历了冒险了吗?
And have you had an adventure?
还没有
Not really.
你想要一个吗? 你和你的未婚夫?
You want one? You and your fiance?
嗨!
Hey!
大卫!
David!
丽莎
Risa.
丽莎 大卫
Risa, David.
我去拿我的东西
I'll get my things.
发生什么事了?
What's going on?
只把她想作是你最好的 单身汉派对就好了
Just think of it as the best fucking bachelor party you'll ever have.
我不知道为什么 但我突然想要
I don't know why, but I wanted to all of a sudden.
这比任何的幻想都要好
It was better than any fantasy.
我们疯了 你知道吗?
We're crazy, you know that?
我爱你
I love you.
我知道
I know.
我也爱你
Me, too, to you.
你怎么维护他们 理查德?
How can you defend them, Richard?
这不是维护任何人的问题 我只是不同意你
It's not about defending anyone. I just don't agree with you.
你不觉得 白宫正在伤害我们的民♥主♥自♥由♥吗?
You don't think the White House is dismantling our civil liberties?
不 我不这么认为
No, I don't think so.
我们的客人对这不感兴趣 佩里
Our guests aren't interested in this, Perry.
他们应该感兴趣 亲爱的修女 我们所做的影响所有人
Well, they should be, dear Sister. What we do affects everyone.
当我们说"跳"时 其他人说"多高?"
When we say, "Jump," the rest of the world says, "How high?"
那很粗鲁 这不是时间和地点的问题
That was rude, and this is not the time or the place.
为什么不呢?
Why not?
你觉得呢 斯扎莫斯先生?
What do you say, Mr. Szamos?
小心点 塔马斯 你不会跳高
Careful, Tamas. You are very bad at jumping.