你现在得知道, 目前在法律上
there are more than enough reasons for this.
理由已经足够了
What the fuck are you saying?
你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么?
Dude, Leonie is sitting in her room crying.
伙计, 莱欧妮正坐在房♥间里哭呢
Shut the fuck up. That's my daughter.
他妈闭嘴 那是我女儿
Your daughter? How is she your daughter?
你女儿?她怎么会是你女儿?
Who's been taking care of her for seven fucking years?
是谁他妈的照顾了她七年?
Either you get here by six o'clock
除非你在六点前赶到这里
or I'll make sure you never see your daughter again.
不然我保证你再也见不到你的女儿
You have one hour.
给你一个小时
Hey, hey, where are you going?
嘿, 嘿, 你去哪儿?
Hey, hey, what's going on?
嘿, 嘿, 怎么了?
What's happening?
发生了什么事?
Hey, hey, what are you doing, man?
嘿, 嘿, 你在干什么, 伙计?
Huh?
啊?
Octa, don't fuck around. Get your ass in the cage.
奥克塔 别胡闹 给我滚进笼子里去
Octa, man, what?
奥克塔, 怎么了?
Okay, listen, I understand what you're going through.
好吧, 听着, 我理解你的感受
I get it. But we'll figure it out, all right?
我明白 但我们会解决的 好吗?
We'll find a solution. Hey, listen to me.
我们会找到解决办法的 嘿 听我说
We'll find a solution.
我们会找到解决办法的
I'm sorry.
对不起
Mina is gonna take Leonie away.
米娜要把莱欧妮带走
Fuck
操
Octa Bergman, my man.
奥克塔·伯格曼, 我的朋友
How the hell are you doing, tiger?
你还好吗, 虎哥?
All good.
一切顺利
How's Paul? How's it going with your gym?
保罗怎么样?你的拳馆怎么样了?
You're gonna rock this today, dude. I just know it.
你今天一定会赢的 伙计 我就知道
Sting like a...
刺得就像...
Sorry, Rico. Not a good time.
抱歉 里科 现在不方便
I got big money on you, Octa.
我在你身上押了大注 奥克塔
Let's get ready to rumble!
让我们准备大战一场吧
Don't be such a chicken shit.
别这么胆小
Show a little initiative.
表现出一点主动性
I'm trying.
我在努力
No, you're not. You're just standing around
不, 你没有 你只是站在一旁
like some two-bit punk.
像个小混混一样
Hey, Bergman.
嘿, 伯格曼
Where you going?
你要去哪儿?
Going somewhere? Bergman!
去哪儿?伯格曼
Hey, what the hell are you doing?
嘿, 你在干什么?
Bergman, get back here!
伯格曼, 回来
Come on, people, move it! Go, go!
大家快来 快 快
Ladies, what the fuck?
女士们, 搞什么鬼?
He's taking off!
他跑了
Hey, you gotta fucking fight! Hurry up!
嘿, 你得他妈的比赛!快点
We'll catch up to him! Go!
我们会追上他的 走
Get the car from the garage. Bring him back.
把车从车♥库♥里开出来 把他带回来
Son of a bitch has to fight or we're all fucked!
狗♥娘♥养♥的必须比赛, 否则我们都完蛋了!
Voice message from Leonie.
莱欧妮的语♥音♥留言
Dad, you have to come. Mom is really angry. Please.
爸爸 你一定要来 妈妈真的很生气 求你了
Leonie, Put that phone away.
莱欧妮 把手♥机♥收起来
Hey!
嘿!
Hey!
嘿!
Sorry.
对不起
Hey! Watch it, man
嘿!看着点
Watch it!
看着点
Fuck you, man!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Hey, Hello?
嘿 喂?
Hello - Drive, please. I'm in a hurry.
你好 - 请开车 我赶时间
Asshole, open up!
混♥蛋♥, 开门
Vida King?
维达·金?
Yeah. Hurry, please.
对, 请快点
Well, you sure don't look like your name's Vida King.
你看起来可不像叫维达·金的
Well, it is.
唉 确实就是
I think that's his name. - Hello?
我想那是他的名字 - 喂?
Over there! The car!
在那边 那辆车
Dude, just drive.
老兄, 开车吧
Hey, fatso! Open the door!
嘿 死胖子 把门打开
All right, Mr. Vida King. Buckle up. Here we go.
好吧 维达·金先生 系好安全带 出发了
Hey!
嘿!
What do you want, asshole?
你想要什么, 混♥蛋♥?
All right. The name's Ronnie. Where to?
好吧 我叫罗尼 要去哪?
Max Beer Street. Step on it.
麦克斯啤酒街 开快点
Yeah, I got the whole hurry all right.
是的, 我知道你很赶时间
But I don't think that's gonna happen during rush hour.
但在高峰时段我觉得不太可能
Octa, man.
奥克塔
What the fuck is going on?
这到底是怎么回事?
Things are fucked up.
一团糟
Nothing I can do about this traffic.
就这种交通状况, 我也没办法
You probably know that there's a major shitstorm going on here.
你可能知道, 这里正在发生一场大风暴
I told you what's going on. I gotta get there.
我告诉过你我有事 我得赶过去
Relax. I'm doing the best I can, okay?
放松 我已经尽力了, 好吗?
Not like I can fly over it.
我又不能飞过去
Ronnie, I'm on the phone.
罗尼 我在打电♥话♥
I'm sorry.
对不起
Who's Ronny?
罗尼是谁?
So who's this old friend of yours?
你的这位老朋友是谁?
What kind of drugs is he on?
他嗑了什么药?
He lost his shit when I left just now.
我刚才走的时候, 他还在生气呢
All right, listen.
好吧, 听着
Since your opponent got here late,
因为你的对手来晚了
I can buy us a bit of time before you get disqualified.
我可以在你被取消资格之前争取一点时间
But you have to absolutely come back right fucking now.
但你♥他♥妈♥的必须马上回来
What's happening now?
现在发生了什么?
Prince Lauerberg is what's happening.
劳尔伯格王子路就是这样
And this was supposed to be my secret shortcut.
这应该是我的秘密捷径
Okay, Ronnie, turn around.
好了, 罗尼, 调头
Let me first have a look to see what'll be the best way.
让我先来看看有什么好办法
And the meter's still running for Vida King.
维达·金的计价器还在运转呢
We'll let that jerk foot the bill, eh?
我们让那个混♥蛋♥来买♥♥单吧?
Whoa!
哇哦
What is he doing?
你在干什么?
Watch it, asshole!
小心点, 混♥蛋♥
What an idiot - Hey!
这白♥痴♥ - 嘿!
Hey!
嘿!
Hey, just hold up a minute!
嘿 等一下
Hey, watch it! What are you doing?
嘿 小心点 你在干什么?
Seriously!
真的吗
Hey!
嘿!
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么?
Okay, wanna tell me what the fuck your problem is?
好吧, 告诉我你到底有什么问题?
There's no problem.
没什么问题
Just get your ass in the car and come with us.
上车跟我们走就行
Don't hurt him.
不要伤害他
Ha, ha, ha.
哈哈哈
Hey, careful! This guy has to fight today. He still has to fight!
嘿, 小心点 这家伙今天必须比赛 他还得比赛呢
Hey!
嘿
What's going on with you? Get up and fight. Get in there!
你怎么了?过来打比赛 上台去
Go on, fuck, get him!
来啊, 操, 抓住他
Come on, come on, come on, hurry!
快点, 快点!
Stop fucking around! You guys fight like cunts!
别胡闹了 你们打架就像傻♥逼♥一样
Move your lazy asses! Go on, fight!
别偷懒 来吧 干♥他♥
Get in there and fucking help them!
上去帮他们一把
Grab him!
抓住他
Don't forget, He still has to fight.
别忘了, 他还得比赛
Hey, come on!
嘿, 别这样
Nice!
不错!
Come on!
来吧
Put him to sleep!
电影精选列表